N-Europe

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Zechs Merquise

Cool Game has shipped my Wii U Call Of Duty Ghost game I should get it on Monday 4th November

Are you a Parrot?

We know. Im excited too

If you get it early you should do one of your unboxing videos and post extensive impressions!

Please Canand, please!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excited!! Haha!

Indeed.

I've booked tomorrow off. I can't really take the whole week as i'm too busy at work. I'll pick my copy up at midnight and then hook up with you and Kav throughout Tuesday. I'll probably have a few cheeky games when I get in around 1am then off to bed for an early start in the morning. You're off, right?

Indeed.

I've booked tomorrow off. I can't really take the whole week as i'm too busy at work. I'll pick my copy up at midnight and then hook up with you and Kav throughout Tuesday. I'll probably have a few cheeky games when I get in around 1am then off to bed for an early start in the morning. You're off, right?

Yep me and @kav82 are off all week!!

I'm playing footy after work tomorrow, and its my dad's birthday, and I'll be shit, so I probably won't be online tomorrow.

Hopefully Wednesday though.

Does anyone have any tips to get me started so I'm not just a burden on who-ever I play with.

So, i've been phoning around to see who's doing a midnight opening in my area and it seems like GAME are the only ones. I asked them if they would be selling the Wii U version and he had to go and ask someone....not a good start. He came back and told me that they only have 2 copies for sale. 2 FREAKING COPIES!! I'm gonna have to bomb down there after work, put my name down for a copy and then go back down at midnight.

I'm tempted to order a second copy from Shopto, just in case I get to the shop and they have no copies left.

2 freaking copies. :nono:

And then they'll moan when sales are bad....

Exactly.

I just phoned them back up and asked if they could just put one aside for me without me having to go down there and then back again tonight. They were quite helpful and slapped my name on one of them. The staff probably just want to laugh at the freak who's buying it for the Wii U. :D

I'm a bit of a noob go easy on me :) this was my first match , there are only 4 people on the online severs right now , so I played the squads training matches against ai.

Graphics are average but I do prefer the wii mote nunchuck to a controller. Roll on tomorrow when we can play some proper matches .

Online mode seems to be a max of 12 players I can't see playlists like ground war .

Edited by lostmario
Fixed Youtube link

I'm a bit of a noob go easy on me :) this was my first match , there are only 4 people on the online severs right now , so I played the squads training matches against ai.

Graphics are average but I do prefer the wii mote nunchuck to a controller. Roll on tomorrow when we can play some proper matches .

Online mode seems to be a max of 12 players I can't see playlists like ground war .

When you say graphics are average... surely they're the same as last years?!

Thanks for the heads up @Hero\-of\-Time I was expecting to swan in to my GAME tomorrow and pick a copy up...phoned about 10 mins ago and the guy was helpful but was like "yeah we've got loads of Wii U copies in don't worry" pushed him further...3!! So got my name on one of them for 8am tomorrow morning, should be playing most of the day I reckon before heading out in the evening :)

Game's retardness continues...

Ive been called to do some OOH work this evening so I thought to take this opportunity to go into Game and confirm that they have my copy of CoD.

I go to the cashier and politely ask for him to confirm. He replies "It's not coming out on Wii U"

I then wave my pre order slip in his face and he then says:

"Would you like it for PS3 or Xbox360"

Nooo!! I want it for Wii U you twat. His manager fortunately turns round and asks him to go in the back and check whether they have my preorder.

And they have it! Thank fuck :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!