NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Princess Peach

My Princess Peach Cosplay! #^_^#

I'm Ryu Hayabusa

ninja.jpg

Ballshaft. Great Ninja Shabba totally pisses on j00.

Ninja1.jpg

Ninja7.jpg

Ninja2.jpg

Ninja5.jpg

Ninja6.jpg

Ninja3.jpg

All in all. Shabba the Great has more Ninja in his little finger than you, total. :nono:

Ninja4.jpg

Ok heres a pic of me (taken just after christmas), I'm in dmp camo, with a us old style kevla helmet, a blackhawk tactical vest and a m4a1 carbine (airsoft replica), it's a bad quality pic, but i don't have a digital camera so the phone shot will have to do:

<a href=meincamogun7ql.jpg' alt='meincamogun7ql.

Ok heres a pic of me (taken just after christmas), I'm in dmp camo, with a us old style kevla helmet, a blackhawk tactical vest and a m4a1 carbine (airsoft replica), it's a bad quality pic, but i don't have a digital camera so the phone shot will have to do:

:)

thing is, nobody can take volgin seriously anyway. as for rikku....woah.

Indeed. Wayne Campbell says "Shwing!"

LOL!!! That is DA BIZZ!! :D

Cool. Now I can see who I trashed last night :D

Yeah :D

I usually look more respectable.

Not much like.

Haha, thats a pretty damn spot on position for shooting. You remind me of someone from Battlefield 2 :)

Cheers :) you made my day.

Oh my, you're awesome Princess Peach ^_^ I wish I was as pretty. I like the second picture best since it shows your whole costume. Very good cosplay!

Haha, your boyfriend must think he's the luckiest gamer alive. Assuming you have one that is.

Does he ever turn up round your house dressed as Mario, and your little brother opens the door dressed as Toad saying you're in another castle?

Who's hair is no doubt wild and unmanageable, whilst getting in the way of ninja skillz.

oh youll see, this was my, house wear if u will, but when i go out for the KILL...oh man it gets hot

oh youll see, this was my, house wear if u will, but when i go out for the KILL...oh man it gets hot

I thought ninja never relax- even at home. :heh:

Does he ever turn up round your house dressed as Mario, and your little brother opens the door dressed as Toad saying you're in another castle?

Haha, that's great.

Sign in to follow this