Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

ReZourceman's Videos (Enter At Own Risk)

ReZourceman

• 1 month later...

Four or five years down the line, that'll be one of those WTF videos you end up stumbling across randomly.

Probably needs some sort of NSFW tag though, i watched it in the library and came across as a bit of a naked-man-using-toilet-watching weirdo.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay.

I wanted to reach a point where I have a slate of "good" content, or at least, nicely packaged shows, and I feel I now have all the pieces to the puzzle. So I will try to get out these on a regular basis;

How To Draw

MJ's Bad Jokes

Simon's Dad

Customer Services Prick

Uncommon Words

GOD MODE

I would be eager to hear which ones you like and which ones you don't. Here is the newest, GOD MODE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been a long time since I subjected myself to one of your videos ReZ so I thought i'd have a look at some of your newer stuff. I was pleasantly surprised that I actually really liked a couple of them, especially the Kenan & Kel drawing. Like I said, it's been a long time since I saw one of your videos, maybe 3 years, so the difference in quality is obviously huge and I think your choice of formats is much better suited to you now, rather than cramming everything into 'Comedy Rainbow'.

It's been a long time since I subjected myself to one of your videos ReZ so I thought i'd have a look at some of your newer stuff. I was pleasantly surprised that I actually really liked a couple of them, especially the Kenan & Kel drawing. Like I said, it's been a long time since I saw one of your videos, maybe 3 years, so the difference in quality is obviously huge and I think your choice of formats is much better suited to you now, rather than cramming everything into 'Comedy Rainbow'.

Thanks a lot man appreciate it. I too am happy with the recent evolution of my channel. I'm fond of the How To Draw series, just a shame 99% of people take it seriously. But that in itself is quite funny.

This is one of my favourites, for the actual drawing;

#BRINGBACKCOMEDYRAINBOW!

I actually have a good camera now! Oh and have you guys noticed how the Comedy Rainbow reactors started a trend of the likes of Gogglebox, react channels on YouTube and such? Just saying, we rock!

SCARE CLAIRE NOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW! UGH!

Weird coincidence ReZ, I was just ordering a pizza and noticed that Pizza Hut have added a new 'Classic Crust' so I googled it for pictures and the first image on Google was

maxresdefault.jpg

And I thought to myself 'I recognise that face!'

Too be honest, theres not many UK foods you could Google where I don't come up.

#Fact #TheFaceOfUKFood

To all the bring back Scare Clairererers....I'm uploading an old but unseen prank this week. Other recent stuff;

Shit...only just seen the comments from this one being uploaded. People seem to have loved it.

Weird coincidence ReZ, I was just ordering a pizza and noticed that Pizza Hut have added a new 'Classic Crust' so I googled it for pictures and the first image on Google was

maxresdefault.jpg

And I thought to myself 'I recognise that face!'

Too be honest, theres not many UK foods you could Google where I don't come up.

#Fact #TheFaceOfUKFood

To all the bring back Scare Clairererers....I'm uploading an old but unseen prank this week. Other recent stuff;

Shit...only just seen the comments from this one being uploaded. People seem to have loved it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...