N-Europe

Console aesthetics

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Color really blew the original away, I mean, just look at that photo. Though the screens are obviously not quite realistic, if anything though, it shows us a glimpse as to how awesome the Gameboy Color would have been with a lit screen! If only.

gameboy_color.jpg

I think the Color really blew the original away, I mean, just look at that photo. Though the screens are obviously not quite realistic, if anything though, it shows us a glimpse as to how awesome the Gameboy Color would have been with a lit screen! If only.

gameboy_color.jpg

yes. However I always thought the see through one was amazing and now having bought one many years latter I think it looks shit.

@flameboy ahahaha, I used to think the same thing! I had the light blue one and was always secretly jealous of my friend with the clear purple but now, mine has aged far better.

Yeah you can find them pretty cheap now a days at car boots and such I'm going to pick up a different coloured one someday.

Oh shiiiiiiiiiit, it suddenly came back to me! I can't remember it looking like that, but I remember my friend showing me this crazy handheld which used GPS to create a GTA-type world around you. It really did look amazing, and miles ahead of the psp and ds. If only they actually went through with it, it could have been so good :(