N-Europe

Nintendo Exp-element Mafia

DuD

Day 2 BRIEF

Good Morning one and all. I hope you have all slept well?

I can happily report everyone has made it through the night unscathed.

It would however appear that one individual managed to stumble upon one of my Gadd-gets, and has activated a Write-Up Census.

I can therefore comfirm there are 9 Mafiosos and 6 Townies alive at this point in the game.

Today there are no prizes up for grabs.

As there are still 15 of you I will still require 8 complaints before I remove a subject from the experiment.

Use your day wisely subjects

:)

It said that no one else other than me targeted my target. So if Yvonne is telling the truth, then Rummy couldn't have targeted me or my target.

The only way I see both could be right is if Rummy is Kirby and protects people, with some added info gathering ability on top. But that seems pretty overpowered and I wouldn't think he'd want to protect me after last night.

Are we looking at the same write-up here? I see nothing of what you speak.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for sure there's a contradiction here, it's worth mentioning again.

The person who I targeted was not targeted by anyone but me (I know this from my writeup)

Therefore, if Yvonne is telling the truth in saying I was untargetable, then Rummy could not have gained info on me by targeting me, nor could he have targeted my target due to the info from my writeup.

A few possibilities I see are:

A) Yvonne is lying, and I was targetable (potential supporting information: I received no information about being protected, and Rummy claims to have info on me - which from my writeup, I would assume he received from targeting me)

B) Yvonne was blocked rather than it being me who was untargetable. Yvonne hasn't considered this though for some reason.

C) Rummy is lying (supporting info - he doesn't appear to want to reveal info on me and thus reveal his role - could be that he doesn't want to have to make up being a tracker and be caught out later on)

D) Rummy received some info on me through some kind of other ability that doesn't involve targeting me or my target, but this seems like a weak thing to go on to try lynch somebody.

E) They're all lying. :p

im on my wii u and giving one more chance, we both know your target last night is in the thread. ive given you plenty chance to explain your nefarious behaviour, so screw your request for tact. ill reveal later on my comp. there will be questions that i wont answer, but im a mild powerhouse to whom jon is in someways key.

so, last chance @Sheikah, you wanna explain yourself for last night or not? or gonna keep just talking round the point? if i was town being called out like this, id only hide on a bluff which im fairly sure you know it isnt given i said the post is in the thread already.

Like I said @Rummy, if you have info on me then @Yvonne must be lying about me being untargetable, as I know you didn't target my target to get this info. So, did you target me Rummy?

Whatever you have to say Rummy, I don't want to hear some half-assed vague detail- I want to hear who you targeted. If you claim to have targeted me then either Yvonne or you is lying, or you're the protector.

As a general rule, I don't answer to threats. I have hidden nothing more than anyone else in this topic, including yourself. You accused me of something but have been too coward/unsure for most of the day to follow through, and expect me to give you a full character summary based on a threat? Get real.

I see no reason why I should explain anything about myself unless you present your evidence. And believe me, you better explain how you managed to target me if Yvonne wasn't able to.

Edited by Sheikah

classic, trying to deflect to yvonne already. lets see you deny it, and id like to see you outright deny it, no messing around; flaout deny when i reveal it, no deflections to anyone else, they arent at fault - youre nefarious and ive given you enough chances, yvonne has nothing to do with this in the current context, I guarantee, that's not to say yvonne isn't scummy or to exonerate yvonne , but nothing to do with the current situation. i repeat right now, there will be questions i will refuse to answer; but i guarantee 100% what i say about sheikah will be true and accurate, and id love to see him deny it just to net us a scumnag. will the liar tell the truth, or tell more lies? its him or me, and im happy to go for it.

classic, trying to deflect to yvonne already. lets see you deny it, and id like to see you outright deny it, no messing around; flaout deny when i reveal it, no deflections to anyone else, they arent at fault - youre nefarious and ive given you enough chances, yvonne has nothing to do with this in the current context, I guarantee, that's not to say yvonne isn't scummy or to exonerate yvonne , but nothing to do with the current situation. i repeat right now, there will be questions i will refuse to answer; but i guarantee 100% what i say about sheikah will be true and accurate, and id love to see him deny it just to net us a scumnag. will the liar tell the truth, or tell more lies? its him or me, and im happy to go for it.

No, I'll tell you what. If what you say about me is true, I'll admit it. In fact I wish you'd just get on with it, this is like really shitty foreplay.

The point here is the delivery - you can't just accuse people of nothing and expect them to give you everything. It doesn't work like that.

Importantly either you or Yvonne is lying about whether I was targetable or not, so if your info is true then we'll know you could target me and that Yvonne is lying. Hence why it's good to see the words come out of your mouth to actually confirm that you have legit info on me.

thanks for that image

My info is a really weird thing to lie about, no?

It is kinda weird. But how else do you explain it?

If I was untargetable, and no one else targeted my target, then Rummy can't have got through. If Rummy has genuine info on me he must either be the protector, which seems pretty damn unlikely to me, or you're lying.

Sorry about earlier, still getting to grips with my wii u + 14 notifications so I didn't go more for it cos I hadn't managed to read the whole thread since I posted much earlier in the day; asking Sheikah to answer at least one of three questions with SOME info and that he refused to do.

No, I'll tell you what. If what you say about me is true, I'll admit it. In fact I wish you'd just get on with it, this is like really shitty foreplay.

The point here is the delivery - you can't just accuse people of nothing and expect them to give you everything. It doesn't work like that.

Importantly either you or Yvonne is lying about whether I was targetable or not, so if your info is true then we'll know you could target me and that Yvonne is lying. Hence why it's good to see the words come out of your mouth to actually confirm that you have legit info on me.

I never accused you of nothing. I said, quite clearly, I knew what you did last night. I gave you ample oppurtunity and told you quite clearly it was out in the thread, you've had plenty oppurtunity and you know it's true, I'm willing to lay myself down for it because I know without a doubt that it is too. Why not just come out of it with your own accord, when I've given you countless examples? Because it's classic mafia tactic, thinking I'm either just calling your bluff or hoping to wriggle out of it later. You've had enough chances, and no matter what else happens with today, I guarantee I will not chance my vote away from you.

I targeted you last night. Got a little date-raped. Did you notice anything? Like, maybe date-raping me? Is that your thing? Is there a Nintendo character that fits this type of behaviour? (Nintendo being Japanese, I'd figure, yes).

I'm pretty positive it wasn't me. I wasn't even aware of people targeting me last night.

Anyway, as for who date-raped you... Was it something that was put in your drink? Or did you just wake up with the impression that naughty stuff happened?

Something happened to me last night, which left me with no recollection of what it was that transpired. Roleblock, I would assume, but with so many unknowns at this point, I just don't know...

Ay, caramba! That's a lot of Mafia.

My guess is all 3 of Rummy, Yvonne, and Sheikah are Mafia, with the latter being on a separate team. They're definitely all scumnags in my opinion.

@Yvonne, it can be hard for others to join in when Rummy, Sheikah, and yourself create pages of nothing...

So, no-one has anything on me being ...well, date-raped as far as I can tell.

That was meant as a question. There should be a '?'. A thousand apologies.

Actually sir, it is you whose interests I have been interested in protecting; not for any reason of your own - but because it was Sheikah who absolutely fucked with you last night. I know this 100%.

I've already stated, for the questions that will come - I will not answer them. Let Sheikah deny it. If he does, you've got someone down the line if I die first.

'I know what you did' can be said effortlessly by anyone to anyone, I would never rise to something so easy. If you're going to accuse me of something say what it is, I told you I'll confirm it if it's true. I'm just not going to give away my info if I can help it at such an early stage in the game.

I'm really surprised you haven't just said whatever it is you want to say already, it's just bizarre. Mafia are going to think you're an info gatherer anyway from what you've been saying so I hardly think it matters if you admit what it is you learnt.

@Sheikah, will you say what you did? Just a yes or no. Rummy, will you spill if he doesn't?

If Sheikah doesn't answer, he gets my vote. If Rummy doesn't spill, he gets my vote. Just fucking do something

Well damn, if all you folks weren't posting then maybe I'd have more of an effect! Sheikah fucked Magnus, with no good intent. I wasn't going to reveal it at all, but Magnus being one of the first to post in the day with something about last night, I wanted to give him fair(and I've given more than fair) chance to come out about it. I wanted to give him opportunity to explain himself, and I'd say I've given him far more than ample with NOTHING given in return.

So @Sheikah, do you deny it?

Really actually @Sheikah, is why did you try to hide it, knowing that I know? With all the opportunity given to you?

Making an accusation lets the other person make a response/defence.

Asking them to say what they did commits them to the truth or a lie. This is exactly where the mafia don't want to be - hence why by skirting the question you've made yourself look shifty.

Vote: Sheikah

Shiekah.... your response?

Taking a bit of time to think of a reason eh?

Mafia are going to think you're an info gatherer anyway from what you've been saying so I hardly think it matters if you admit what it is you learnt.

Judging from his earlier sniffing of me, and this; probably talking to his buddies about the various outcomes, and forumlating the optimum response.

I didn't aim to frame Sheikah, I didn't aim to point a finger for any old reason. I gave ample opportunity. I'm also deftly aware that some of the people on his lynch will possibly be mafia and not in my interest; however - things need to be done. And I'm not going to split my own vote; even if an opposing mafia faction jump on his lynch and he's mafia; I'm happy. Whilst I might not win in the long run, it'll bring us closer to our goal.