NEurope
Serebii

Flipnote 3D -

About damn time!!!!!

Finally! I can make stupid animations in THREEEEEEEEEDEEEEE!!! :bouncy:

I'm not getting my hopes up. Ninty are lying.

They'll delay it. They always delay it.

Until I am physically making a Flipnote in 3D, I refuse to believe it's coming out.

Even when I'm downloading it, I'm still gonna doubt a European version exists.

Wow! It automatically downloads itself to your 3DS when you redeem it on the website, very slick! :D

Will enjoy playing with that later!

Wow! It automatically downloads itself to your 3DS when you redeem it on the website, very slick! :D

Will enjoy playing with that later!

Not exactly wow when every other console has had that for years, but yes, wow for Nintendo :D The My Nintendo site is pretty slick indeed.

Where is the download option for this? I ain't seeing it on the webpage.

On the right above where it tells you file size etc. You need to be logged in. I think you had to register your interest or something to be able to download it.

On the right above where it tells you file size etc. You need to be logged in. I think you had to register your interest or something to be able to download it.

Cheers. For some reason it wouldn't show up on the desktop version but it was there on the mobile site.

Not had as much time to mess about with this as I'd have liked (thanks to Miitomo and the MK8 League :hehe:) but it seems like a really great improvement on the original Flipnote Studio. :)

BTW, I noticed the online features (or at least the buttons for them) are still present. I thought Nintendo removed that stuff? :blank:

There's also something about retrieving your original flipnotes by entering your flipnote ID and password from the DSi version. Couldn't test it though, as I don't remember that info. :hmm:

There was a update for this yesterday, it removed the button for the online community. The dsi import function also doesn't work for me, even when I enter the right username and password :/

That being said, what an amazing app! I improves on the dsi version in every way. It's amazing how they manage to make such a simple yet very competent animation program on a handheld device. Animation is pure magic, and this app is amazing at capturing that. I really do think everybody who likes drawing should try it out!

Since there is no more online platform to share your flipnotes, should we set up a thread to share ours maybe? :)

There was a update for this yesterday, it removed the button for the online community. The dsi import function also doesn't work for me, even when I enter the right username and password :/

That being said, what an amazing app! I improves on the dsi version in every way. It's amazing how they manage to make such a simple yet very competent animation program on a handheld device. Animation is pure magic, and this app is amazing at capturing that. I really do think everybody who likes drawing should try it out!

Since there is no more online platform to share your flipnotes, should we set up a thread to share ours maybe? :)

Hmmm, I had no issues getting my old flips. (And cringing at the artistic quality, I was not good at drawing back then, good thing I focused on stupidity and humour...)

I'd be up for sharing animations here though. As long as people don't mind me taking a very long time to get something done.

tumblr_o52iovXalX1rggos5o1_400.gif

Had some great fun with the app by now. I love that you are able to zoom in now, way easier to clean things up!

tumblr_o64pn9K6DF1rggos5o1_400.gif

So I guess I'm the only one using the app :p

I really do recommend it to anybody who likes drawing! There's so much depth to be discovered!!!

I really do recommend it to anybody who likes drawing! There's so much depth to be discovered!!!

Oh no. I'm using it. But a mixture of me making quite a long flipnote/being really slow at drawing/job/Plugging away at Hyrule Warriors Legends is definitely slowing progress.

Those are some nice animations though.

Beautiful. :love:

I've been using it, but can't seem to get anything done. :blank:

Looks like I've lost my drawing/animating mojo... :sad:

I've done a couple of stupid little ones, but nothing big yet. It's so frustrating that there's no way to upload them in S3D, because that renders the main joke of my Flipnotes so far completely useless :heh:

The first time I loaded up Flipnote 3D I got sidetracked by the fact that I couldn't import my old Flipnotes, but it doesn't matter as I've come to the conclusion that I only ever made a handful and only one of them was any good so it's no big deal. :P

I'll try and make more of an effort on Flipnote 3D though, when I have the time. :)