N-Europe

The Mass Effect Mafia (Game Thread)

Jimbob

I counted Cube twice because he was on the day 1 no lynch, so I over looked you down at the bottom of the list.

Thanks for your vote Mr-P.

I don't really think Aqui1a will have a double (hence my vote on cube), it will just rule out the possibility if he simply places a vote.

---

I would seriously doubt Peeps lying about his double, as you said yourself if Cube does turn town, I too will be voting Peeps tomorrow.

Its not worth the risk for him.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting all too meta for me(despite my own arguments being so). I don't know what to do. Also, regarding the message Peeps, I never took that as a power protector when you posted it; I thought more of a power reflector as it quite literally sort of says(the target finds out what the person does and does it back).

Yeah I never took it to be a power protector either. That's Cube's theory of it. It sounds like it could be a redirection or some kind of mirror track.

"The Asari has the power to reflect those who come nearby"

If you think of reflecting in the 'light' sense of the word, it could simply mean Jon Dedede can illuminate things to see who is being targeted or whatever. I would not have thought power protector when looking at it but it's just how people interpret things. I don't think it goes beyond guessing it and getting it wrong :p

As for my double vote, I've put my vote down on Cube so we just need Jimbob to do a vote count when he's got time.

Are the Asari good/bad in the Mass Effect universe???

There are good and bad. Liara has been helping Shepard since the very beginning, and is one of the main love interests.

I'm going to Vote: Aqui1a. There are three alignments, so it would make sense that there could be three double voters. I am not mafia.

So, it appears that the town is not interested in information.

I'm not mafia. The Peeps is likely town. Aqui1a is unknown and is likely a third double-voter.

As for why @Jon Dedede is dodging the character question, my guess is that he's Aria T'Loak. Who is generally a pretty awful person.

Where has this 'likely' third double voter bullshit come from? There's no evidence to suggest such thing, is there?

If you lynch me (and therefore remove an important source of information), you'll see that I'm neutral.

I'm simply in this game to bring out information, and doing so in a way that encourages discussion.

And i'm guessing all you're gonna say is you win with either side?

If you're telling the truth, the mafia aren't gonna keep you alive, as you're helping out town. But town are unlikely to protect you as there's the fear that you could steal a win.

I don't trust you.

Vote Count (as it stands)

DuD - Rummy (1)

Magnus Peterson - Magnus Peterson (1)

Aqui1a - Cube (2)

Yvonne - Yvonne (1)

No Lynch - Mr-Paul (1)

Cube - DuD, Peeps, Sheilkah (3)

Majority is 6 (11 players)

Think thats upto date, remember day ends 10pm tonight