N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

Haden

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21st sounds good to me!

Tales you have quite a dry sense of humour sometimes it doesn't translate I think. However the plus is this is the image of you I get when you make one of those comments.

edgeworth-bow(a).gif

anyone fancy a friendly?

oh also: Quesiton about compatability - I've just bought a 21-8 keeper but he's a fair compatability. Usually I buy at least good - and he's played like crap in the friendlies I've had, I think because of the compat - so how long does it take for a fair to go to a good / excellent, assuming that I play him most games? A season?

Edited by dan-likes-trees

anyone fancy a friendly?

oh also: Quesiton about compatability - I've just bought a 21-8 keeper but he's a fair compatability. Usually I buy at least good - and he's played like crap in the friendlies I've had, I think because of the compat - so how long does it take for a fair to go to a good / excellent, assuming that I play him most games? A season?

Challenge me at your own peril!

anyone fancy a friendly?

I'm not sure how much of an effect compatibility has but I doubt 'fair' would give you anything negative as it's the middle ground/neutral. I think compatibility changes each season. If he's playing like crap it's probably more to do with not having his heart in the club yet.

Challenge me at your own peril!

Just faxed over a challenge!

I'm not sure how much of an effect compatibility has but I doubt 'fair' would give you anything negative as it's the middle ground/neutral. I think compatibility changes each season. If he's playing like crap it's probably more to do with not having his heart in the club yet.

Maybe, though I thought the heart only affects about 5% compatibility.

9t0jya.png

Bizarrely poor considering the for there.

anyone fancy a friendly?

At least a couple of seasons I think.

Just faxed over a challenge!

Just went into your team and my initial reaction was "Oh shit that's a strong team, time to pull out of this friendly!".

Then I realised I'd pressed the wrong button and was looking at my own team.

I don't know what the heart does for compatibility but I know that players with a red heart play 5% better than those without. Also when your team is losing players with a red heart will perform 3% better than those without.

Looking up on compatibility and xpert suggests it changes with each game and the change is dependant upon the length of the season. So each game you play will affect compatibility and if it's a short season the affect will be greater than if it's a long season.

Looking up on compatibility and xpert suggests it changes with each game and the change is dependant upon the length of the season. So each game you play will affect compatibility and if it's a short season the affect will be greater than if it's a long season.

That's the same for DV too. Basically it means no matter how long your season is it makes no difference to player changes. You can't have a massive season and then massive DVs because of it.