N-Europe

Peepsville II

The Peeps

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night Three

A young police officer walked the streets at night, looking for people to help. These were tough times and not everyone trusted the police (with good reason) but Steven Aimes had a duty to help whomever he could. A man approached him and asked for directions. Steven obliged and carried on down the street but the stranger had other ideas. He pulled a gun and shot Steven in the back.

Steven Aimes has been killed. He could protect players from negative actions but not kills. Rummy is no longer in the game. He was good.

11 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Nintendohnut

@Jonnas

@Magnus Peterson

Dead:

Diageo

Yvonne

Sheikah

@Rummy

Day Four

Majority is 6

I have a confession to make: I lied yesterday.

Not about my result on Sheikah, but about losing my power. I was actually protected last night, but didn't want the mafia to know (as I would have bean a target for death or roleblocking).

Just to make this important I don't want a quick lynch today - we should use today to get as much information as possible out there.

Anyway, @Magnus Peterson is evil. We'll lynch him later on.

Last night you got me too drunk to do anything you pesky barkeep! Although the other person you got drunk was able to detain me for the night.

@Aqui1a, the above.

@Cube, the day went uber-fast. Someone had to be last. Now, as for the past...

I have been targeting people at night; that's what I've been doing. Successful nights 1 and 2. See the above post for N3.

Cube - why did you say you lost your power if you didn't? It's clear what you are, and you're still getting results which are great. But why say you lost your power, surely just coming out as investigator would have gained you protection every night from now on? Sure saying you lost your power makes you less of a target to the mafia, but surely it is safer to just be protected than to make the mafia think that they shouldn't target you? Just curious, seems a very strange tactic!

I have been targeting people at night; that's what I've been doing. Successful nights 1 and 2. See the above post for N3.

Any more details. What did you do to who on night 2?

@Mr\-Paul so the protector could try targeting someone else as I wasn't a good choice for either them or the mafia.

Any more details. What did you do to who on night 2?

@Mr\-Paul so the protector could try targeting someone else as I wasn't a good choice for either them or the mafia.

Fair enough. If I was the alignment investigator, I would be selfish and try to hog the protector, but I like your style!

Last night you got me too drunk to do anything you pesky barkeep! Although the other person you got drunk was able to detain me for the night.

Even though I'd planned on targeting you anyway, an authoritive man forced me to target you and somebody else who wasn't who I'd intended to target. I was unable to find anything out about the man, though.

I have the late mayor's wallet.

I have nothing.. apart from being able to confirm Jonnas saying he was blocked makes sense from my PM, I was trying to figure out his power.. obviously to no avail.

Magnus what is it you do? Cube has found one Mafioso already, so we know his info is good.. your gonna have to give us everything to not be the winner of my vote today..