N-Europe

Peepsville II

The Peeps

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this flavour? or can I have my wallet back?

Is the wallet really yours?

Certainly tom... glad to be of service.

Give:DuD - wallet

I'm still unsure as to whether it's flavour... Do you actually have the ability to give the wallet back? :)

Books and covers dear gentleman. Your eyes may have seen me to be suspicious and in the past you may have been right to question my intentions however, those days are past me.

This woman was acting alone whatever her intentions were. The only thing she has taken as far as I know is my heart.

The wallet was near empty apart from the owners licence though again. I would hand in my findings to the constabulary but, if rumour is to be believed, their own intentions might also be called into question.

New to the town, but then why would we have any reason to have questioned you in the past? Though I'll accept your arguments about the doubt for this fine town's possibly not so fine police, I would certainly be wary that it does not extend to them all. Unless I'm very much mistaken, poor young Gregory Phillips suffered a horrible fate under the previous chiefs rule, simply for wanting to join the force and make the world a better place.

I think it only right that someone should receive their property back if it is found... I should not see why I wouldn't be able to reunite its owner with the possession in question.

Though I must say - if this is true - is aqui1a suggesting that I have just been duped by a fraudulent claim?

I've waited long enough for someone to come forward, and in case I miss the end of the day... I am NOT Tom (sorry marca).

I was expecting the real Tom to call me on this and reveal himself, but seeing as he hasn't I suspect that there may be a reason to not want to be outed as Tom .. as in he's probably a Mafioso (why else not out someone who's blatantly lied).

Other info I can draw from this:

Marca has been telling the truth about his last nights actions.

We can pass items between people as I did receive the wallet.

I would assume someone who was in the bar IS Tom seeing as his wallet was there.

Marc, was there anything in the wallet as my PM said there was nothing of any value inside.. I take this to mean you still actually have the ID??

So, judging from the direction this conversation has taken, we can conclude that Magnus Peterson must be the barman!

After all, the ones there were Marca, the Lady and the Barman. Magnus said he was there, and from his behaviour, it's entirely possible he's the barman, ergo, the real Tom!

I think it only right that someone should receive their property back if it is found... I should not see why I wouldn't be able to reunite its owner with the possession in question.

Though I must say - if this is true - is aqui1a suggesting that I have just been duped by a fraudulent claim?

Yeah, I certainly am. I am Tom Lancaster - the barman of the busiest bar in town.. So giz me wallet back! :D

I see DuD has since taken back the claim that it is his wallet... Good stuff :)

So, judging from the direction this conversation has taken, we can conclude that Magnus Peterson must be the barman!

After all, the ones there were Marca, the Lady and the Barman. Magnus said he was there, and from his behaviour, it's entirely possible he's the barman, ergo, the real Tom!

Nah, I'm Tom.

@DuD The only reason I didn't come forward is because I wanted to see where you were going with it. Obviously seemed a bit weird that you'd claim to be Tom when... I'm Tom xD

Diageo may also have been in the bar as the write-up said he was drunk.. obviously he's not Tom, but maybe his killer was also there?

MP, if you are Tom, why have you not come forward already? You've even posted, so there's no excuse for not seeing the thread.

Diageo may also have been in the bar as the write-up said he was drunk.. obviously he's not Tom, but maybe his killer was also there?

MP, if you are Tom, why have you not come forward already? You've even posted, so there's no excuse for not seeing the thread.

You had already before I got a chance to post something myself, so like I've just said, I was waiting to see where you went with the claim.

Do know what the wallet should contain? because it has nothing of value in it now.

I think Marca may still have your I'd? still waiting for a response. I'm wondering if there was anything else in there though??

Also, how did you lose it?

Do know what the wallet should contain? because it has nothing of value in it now.

I think Marca may still have your I'd? still waiting for a response. I'm wondering if there was anything else in there though??

Also, how did you lose it?

Judging by my PM, I'm pretty sure Marca targeted me last night, or was at least redirected to me. He also left the bar pretty quickly before I could have any effect on him. It was only after he'd left that I noticed that my wallet had gone...

@Aqui1a is there a reason why so many people ended up at your bar? Do you target multiple people or do you reckon it's just flavour?

I can target two people. However, I was unable to reach one of my targets and therefore effected neither.

I'm not sure why so many people ended up at the bar, though.