NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
NFL and American Football

So.. glad to be a Giants fan currently. 0-4.

Kansas City Chiefs been playing like a whole different team from last season.

Vikings finally got a win. The results this year so far are so all over the place. Apart from the Seahawks and Bronco's. Tip either one of them for the Superbowl.

And Patriots :wink:

Never forget the Patriots.

We've not fired yet this season but to be 3-0 and just come off beating the Falcons in Atlanta, very impressive.

Definitely hard to look past the Broncos but Manning for as absolutely great as he is, doesn't have the post season resume to match his regular season. Still they're definitely going to be in the mix.

I'm glad to see the Chiefs winning, I've always liked Alex Smith and after the way he was treated by the 49'ers, great to see him having success. I'm sure he's torn that they're sucking a fair bit :heh:

Not many people talking about New Orleans. Their defence has improved greatly and Drew Brees is Drew Brees. I think it could be their year again.

Edited by Jon

You make good points. Peyton has a habit of bottling it in the post season games. And I did forget the Patriots, but that wasn't intentional, I just kinda forget them as it's almost an inevitability they'll be around post season.

As for the Saints, again legitimately didn't realize they were 4-0, Don't tend to follow their progress. But damn...

Chargers are winning games... is this real life? haha

Patriots offense is getting better and better. Gronk and Amendola to come back aswell.

Talib was fucking incredible against the Falcons. Darrelle who? :p

So Broncos & Patriots lose... and Steeler's win? :blank:

Giants to beat Vikings this week then please... :)

I didn't watch any games last night, kicking myself a bit now looking at the results.

Uh. The NFL is so unpredictable this season, who would have thought the Giants would have tanked so badly :heh:

The only thing certain is the Jags losing every week.

Was gutted to see the Lions lose to a kick at the death yesterday!

Johnsons TD against a 3 man defence was awesome!

Giants beat the Vikings (I had hoped as much), This is it, this is the Giants march to a 10-6 season, making the playoffs and Eli grabbing superbowl number 3.

The results this year so far are so all over the place. Apart from the Seahawks and Bronco's. Tip either one of them for the Superbowl.

Quoting myself here...

Should of put money on it back them dammit...

Who's watching Superbowl Sunday then? I've got Monday off, got some chicken wings especially for the event which i'll be smothering in Buffalo sauce and a box of Budweiser.

The only other night of the year I go that American is on Wrestlemania night haha.

Sign in to follow this