NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
NFL and American Football

Patriots fan here.

Divisional round was awesome. Every game was really good, especially Broncos - Ravens and Falcons - Seahawks. Amazing matches.

I think the Pro Bowl comes before to make the Superbowl the last game of the season, i don't really find that important.

I actually fear the Ravens more than the Texans. They're always really close games.

I think the key to winning is the secondary playing well. Flacco has a really good arm, and Torrey Smith is an awesome deep threat, as they both showed in the last game where they tore apart Champ Bailey. I think Talib will be on him, and i really like him, so i think we can cover that to a degree.

Pats are brilliant when it comes to the turnover battle, i think they're about +28 this season in turnovers? That's crazy good.

Who's your team @Ville? (If you have a team)

Annoyingly i won't get to watch the Patriots game live because of work the following morning, I'll get it the day after on gamepass, but i really hope i can remember to avoid twitter/facebook so i don't see who's won before i watch.

[MENTION=2941]

Man, you lucky guy. Guess you've got a ton of junk food reserved for the occasion too? : D

Should I? Didn't know that was a thing :p

I had thought for ages about making this thread, But didn't think there would be much response (and there may not be)

But Yes... I do like NFL.

Giants fan, and totally embarrassed with the team this season heh :p

Watching the playoffs has been awesome. The Ravens vs Bronco's game was awesome. The Falcons vs Seahawks game was amazing. I thought the falcons had fucked up playoffs again. But they got that field goal.

I really hope the Ravens beat the Patriots..

Also, went to watch the Rams vs Pats at Wembley. The Rams getting the first touchdown was amazing, I loved it, then it went down hill from there.

photokdt.jpg

I had thought for ages about making this thread, But didn't think there would be much response (and there may not be)

But Yes... I do like NFL.

Giants fan, and totally embarrassed with the team this season heh :p

Watching the playoffs has been awesome. The Ravens vs Bronco's game was awesome. The Falcons vs Seahawks game was amazing. I thought the falcons had fucked up playoffs again. But they got that field goal.

I really hope the Ravens beat the Patriots..

Also, went to watch the Rams vs Pats at Wembley. The Rams getting the first touchdown was amazing, I loved it, then it went down hill from there.

photokdt.jpg

Doesn't look like I was sat far from you, I was sat left of you.

Unsurprisingly I enjoyed the match immensely. :p

How do you guys pick teams to follow (if indeed you do)?

How do you guys pick teams to follow (if indeed you do)?

Mine's a really really shit way.

I just really really really... etc like New York City, and this is the stupid part, I've never been.

Just from the representation of it in films, tv shows, pictures etc. I just really desperately want to go there.

I'm a fan of majority of US Sports, so when it comes to 'following a team' from each sport by default I go with New York...

New York Knicks

New York Giants

New York Rangers

However MLS for some reason I couldn't give 2 craps about, Probably because I follow Premier League and other European football leagues.

Baseball Is hit and miss, I can watch some games and enjoy it, other games I regret watching for so long, so again I will follow the Yankees, but I don't go out of the way to watch Baseball as I would NBA, NFL, NHL.

I'm a big NFL fan. I'm a Patriots man and have gigantic man crush on Tom Brady. Anyone play NFL fantasy football? I was runner up in my league :(

I'm a big NFL fan. I'm a Patriots man and have gigantic man crush on Tom Brady. Anyone play NFL fantasy football? I was runner up in my league :(

I thought you were a Giants fan? And who doesn't have a man crush on Tom Brady. :p

1251126592_tom_brady_290x402.jpg

I finished 100th overall on the uk one.

On the NFL.com site, i finished 3rd and 1st. :D

I thought you were a Giants fan? And who doesn't have a man crush on Tom Brady. :p

1251126592_tom_brady_290x402.jpg

I finished 100th overall on the uk one.

On the NFL.com site, i finished 3rd and 1st. :D

Nah, always been a Pats man. Watching a game at Gillette Stadium when the snow is falling is a special sight.

Falcons should have won that. Offensively they were fantastic first half, Matt Ryan and Julio Jones were unplayable.

Harbaugh bowl would be pretty cool, but I'd much rather see Belichick as the other coach in the Superbowl. :p

Wow... Ravens vs 49ers Superbowl. Excellent.

I'll be routing for the Ravens.

Oh Yeah...

brady-ninja-1-20-13.gif

Tom Brady trying to break some legs? Geez.

Shit.

There's not a team I detest more than the Ravens. Their potty mouth coach, that fucking tool Lewis, wannabe gangster Suggs and the whiney faced QB who wants to be payed like he's the best in the league. I do like Ray Rice though :heh:

Up against another team I detest, the 49'ers. Their coach is a fucking tit too, must be something to do with the name Harbaugh.

As for the game itself, very costly drop from Welker and some bad clock management cost the Pats.

Ughh.

NFC smashed AFC in the pro bowl.

Got Monday booked off on a flex day for Superbowl on Sunday night.

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!!!

I've got my supplies, 2 big bottles of Thatchers Gold & 2 big bags of Cheeto's :)

My friends are arriving about 8ish, play a bit of xbox for a few hours first.

Got tomorrow off work so all good!

I always find myself watching the Super Bowl and every year I cheer for the underdog. So who is it this year?

I always find myself watching the Super Bowl and every year I cheer for the underdog. So who is it this year?

Ravens are the underdogs dude, I'm rooting for them this year purely cause they knocked the Patriots out.

Also Ray Lewis retiring, seems fitting he go out on a Superbowl win high!

Edited by Murr

Sign in to follow this