N-Europe

The 'Living' Room Mafia

DuD

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, EEVIL, you got some explaining to do. I thought you were good, yet you went along with the mafia's stupid plan yesterday.

It sounded all plausible to me, but Yvonne was going to be my vote target for the day if Sheikah turned out to be town. And now I can't even vote that properly!

I'd also like to say that I believed the "booster" story Yvonne said for his triple vote. After the mess it made in my Space mafia, I didn't think I would encounter such a power again.

Based on the last vote, it seems like Yvonne did have a triple vote.

Of course he did. There was a no lynch with him on his own with a triple. Then the only way the maths worked yesterday was that Yvonne and one other of that list were mafia. The other is 99% Jon Dedede.

Stop trying to act innocent, you willingly let Sheikah get lynched yesterday, you wouldn't let that happen as a townie. You're better than that. So you're claiming tracker now, Cube?

Stop trying to act innocent, you willingly let Sheikah get lynched yesterday, you wouldn't let that happen as a townie. You're better than that. So you're claiming tracker now, Cube?

As he admitted in the end, Sheikah was willing to lie in order to make me appear more suspicious. And with regards to a tracker, I've already said

Does anyone want to come forward to say they targeted Yvonne on Night 1, Mr-Paul on night 2 or Jayseven on night 3?

I targeted myself on night 4, which is why I knew that Sheikah had something on me, but as I know I'm good, I knew he was massively overstating what he had.

So what's your full set of info then? You've given a list of names, but not what you've found out.

If you are so obviously town, why did you vote for Sheikah when there were two obvious stronger candidates for lynch, just helping the mafia???

And something I received last night makes me suspect that what Sheikah had on you is more than you think.

First of all:

I FUCKING TOLD YOU YVONNE WAS LYING!

(Needed to get that out of my system after yesterday's lightning day)

Second, I'm glad we have a vigilante around these parts.

Third, I'm willing to give Eevilmurray and Cube the benefit of the doubt, seeing as they seemed to have reasons for voting for Sheikah (like being pissed with him). They still need to be looked into more thoroughly, though.

Vote: Jon Dedede

But not Jon. No need.

Believe me, I do think Jon Dedede should be lynched. It's my info we're lynching him on. I am just slightly concerned that it's being rushed through before we learn too much, and Cube is trying to earn trust as Jon's lynch is pretty much inevitable.

NEW POST: After rereading yesterday, I don't think Eevil deserves the benefit of the doubt anymore. Investigators, check Cube!

Also, Yvonne was the one who roleblocked me on Night 1. Not Dohnut, not Diageo. Yvonne was the one who roleblocked me with his internet.

Which hopefully proves I'm town? :heh:

So what's your full set of info then? You've given a list of names, but not what you've found out.

I've said multiple times that I had nothing on those days, and I meant exactly that. Nobody targeted Yvonne on Night 1, Mr-Paul on night 2 or Jayseven on night 3. Hence why I asked if anyone did.

If you are so obviously town, why did you vote for Sheikah when there were two obvious stronger candidates for lynch, just helping the mafia???

Because he was lying about me. I don't know about their tactics, but I suspected that they decided to randomly go for one of their own to make them look less suspicious and didn't expect anyone else to add their votes.

Still don't really trust you, but Jon Dedede and EEVIL are more pressing demands for me right now.

I have EEVIL's PM from last night. It simply said "You successfully reached your target." Nothing about Cube being a tracker. Maybe he was the killer?

Would happily lynch him or Jon.

The message literally said 'Too much television may dramatically shorten your life...' and I am a television. If you could explain that mr-paul it would be great :p

I'd be surprised if mr-paul was mafia after all he's been doing. It's not impossible but it would be odd.

I'm guessing the info he was sitting on was that he received your PM, EEVIL. Apparently all it said was that you successfully reached your target yet you claim to have found out info on Cube. Care to defend yourself?

Basically, I could send messages, was trying to think of something to send on the first night with no info to base anything on, thought what might be bad, thought TV might be, and out of everybody, I happened to send it the person who happened to be TV! Didn't come out with what Peeps was as it wasn't necessary, and he's now outed himself as it.

Wasn't based on anything at all, so Peeps, you have nothing to worry about, and I trust you're good after I dreamed about you the other night ;) I've been able to do other things since other than send messages, and I hope that with the Yvonne, Dedede info etc. you can trust that I am not mafia!