NEurope

If you think his legs are scarily hairy, you don't want to see mine. :heh:

haha, Dare I ask for a picture?

or will it scare the whole forum? :indeed:

I say it will twist into something like the half naked hat thing except with hairy legs and silly socks

Surely someone must be able to beat This.

(I'd post my pretty picture to go with but i have non of me on the laptop)

nightwolf, your hair looks great - but if you ever want really noticable colour in your hair - do it yourself. salons never use strong enough bleaches and dyes cause they're too scared of getting sued in the unlikely event of the bleach damaging the scalp. try "b-blonde" bleach for dark hair, then stargazer colour dye (you can buy it from tiger-lillies or whatever gothy shop you might know of~) will work much better. and cost much less. *nods* :grin:

nightwolf, your hair looks great - but if you ever want really noticable colour in your hair - do it yourself. salons never use strong enough bleaches and dyes cause they're too scared of getting sued in the unlikely event of the bleach damaging the scalp. try "b-blonde" bleach for dark hair, then stargazer colour dye (you can buy it from tiger-lillies or whatever gothy shop you might know of~) will work much better. and cost much less. *nods* :grin:

The very bleach I use ^^

Its awesome!

(you can get it in boots)

I've been given advice from my very own style guru, she's gonna help me get some weak bleach as it's just been bleached and then use purple with it =]

so hopefully in a few weeks it'll looka lot better thanking you both ^.^

I've been given advice from my very own style guru, she's gonna help me get some weak bleach as it's just been bleached and then use purple with it =]

so hopefully in a few weeks it'll looka lot better thanking you both ^.^

Aye just be careful using colour from hairdressers + bleach.

As letty's picture shows (happened to me too) it can go quite wrong

Yup, this is why I'm buying from sallys, it's a hairdresser but charli uses the products and knows that they should be alright for my hair, so it's all good stuffs ^.^

The very bleach I use ^^

Its awesome!

(you can get it in boots)

i figured as much - no other bleach i've used ever got my hair light enough to get the same pinks you've got :grin:

yeah leave your hair the way it is for a little while tho - if the hairdressers have had a go at it, just leave it for a while or you'll have to draw your hair on with a sharpie. ^__^

Yup, this is why I'm buying from sallys, it's a hairdresser but charli uses the products and knows that they should be alright for my hair, so it's all good stuffs ^.^

Aye sally's are quality ^_^ Good luck. PICS are a must when you get it done!

Oh and to bluey: yeah its the stuff haircrazy.com recommends, and it gets my hair white as snow, perfect for removing the imperfections for a pink 'do :D

Your hair looks good Nightwolf. I personally preferred the style before, just cause I generally prefer hair with more choppiness on girls, but you wear short hair very well.

I'm a guy, and my hair is awful. Naturally, it has no shape. It's not curly like tight curls, but more like wavy, in random directions. So i've straightened it for years, but it's always really bad, and huge. I dyed it black about 9 months ago, but I'd been dyeing it for ages beforehand different colours (blonde highlights, silvery blonde for a joke, purple and then left naturally brown), and so my hair is bad quality. Very straw-like.

Anyway...

I need to re-dye it soon. I could just do black again, but it seems a bit boring. I think it really suits me, but I might get a funny colour in it.

My style is just me trying to make it look acceptable, which still ooks weird, like an old man dressed as an emo. So I never get it restyled, since I know i'll never get my hair back into that style.

I need to re-dye it soon. I could just do black again, but it seems a bit boring. I think it really suits me, but I might get a funny colour in it.

My style is just me trying to make it look acceptable, which still ooks weird, like an old man dressed as an emo. So I never get it restyled, since I know i'll never get my hair back into that style.

It's really annoying. There's barely a phase with my hair length where I don't think it looks better at every other phase ¬_¬

Surely someone must be able to beat This.

(I'd post my pretty picture to go with but i have non of me on the laptop)

heres my hairy legs :)

picture057yn5.jpg

and an update on the beard

picture058av4.jpg

jhjgdhdhd.jpg

I'm the one with the denim shorts. The second one from the left. What do you think? Am I scaringly ugly? :D

(I can't look normal in pictures, I always gotta look retarded...)

4 5 3 6 7 1 2 imo.

Don't worry. The picture Letty posted he did the same. He's gotta go up to Shetland for his first lot. Then he has to travel across the seas to Portugal. You'd have a few months at a guess.

hmm, id swap one and two round

You'd rape beardyman first? :confused:

Don't worry. The picture Letty posted he did the same. He's gotta go up to Shetland for his first lot. Then he has to travel across the seas to Portugal. You'd have a few months at a guess.

This means... I've got the time to make it work... my anal cockcruncher! That'll show him!

heres my hairy legs :)

picture057yn5.jpg

Ahahaha you have a alien growing on your leg mate :)

My legs are overly hairy too, and I'm just 15 ^_^

:indeed:

You can do it. Master the art of Anal Crunching. You can start a dojo and teach others the way of the...cock crunching.

Ahahaha you have a alien growing on your leg mate :)

My legs are overly hairy too, and I'm just 15 ^_^

:indeed:

thats no alien, thats a muscle :awesome: