NEurope

Oh, by that do you mean another fucking in-joke that nobody will get except for you and chairdriver that just wastes everyone elses time when they read it so you may as well just text it to him or something because nobody else even cares so please why not try and involve the rest of the forum in your little comments instead of just posting the - oh wait i said it - references that nobody else gets because it doesn't make you seem clever it just annoys me, yes annoys me, because I like you guys and want to talk to you but I don't feel cool enough because I don't Know Bjamos Tork or whoever the fuck is cool this week.

Awesome awesome awesome.

Haha That was awesome Jay. And Bjamos Tork is a google whack. (Well I know the words aren't in the dictionary but it only comes up with one result.)

Oh, by that do you mean another fucking in-joke that nobody will get except for you and chairdriver that just wastes everyone elses time when they read it so you may as well just text it to him or something because nobody else even cares so please why not try and involve the rest of the forum in your little comments instead of just posting the - oh wait i said it - references that nobody else gets because it doesn't make you seem clever it just annoys me, yes annoys me, because I like you guys and want to talk to you but I don't feel cool enough because I don't Know Bjamos Tork or whoever the fuck is cool this week.

Amazing! It's like you're in my head. :hehe:

I made a mould of my face in alginate. I scrunched up my face really tight, as I was scared it might leak into my mouth or something, so I look ugly as fuck, but it's for art. I'm over it.

Image117.jpg

Image118.jpg

Image119.jpg

Sorry, I just need to say...

jay, when I meet you in July, I will kiss you on the lips. Just for that! JUST FOR THAT! :bowdown::kiss:

Oh quiet, Villan. I really can't bear you sometimes.

*debates whether to put a wink or not. Doesn't, but at least the thought was there*

I didn't comment on Jay's post yet, the bits that I didn't get.

-I'm not "trying to look clever" by posting things that might not be understood by everybody. What?

-And the thing about not feeling cool enough...is a bit silly.

- And the bit about "whoever the fuck is cool this week". Everyone knows it's only ever Bjork, Tori Amos or Pj Harvey (but she's hardly mentioned). ;)

Why do I get the feeling that I've achieved something and it's making me smile... :hehe:

Why do I get the feeling that I've achieved something and it's making me smile... :hehe:

Because you live to irritate me and like most douches, get off on it?

In your defence, you annoy me unusually, so I have an adverse reaction to whatever you say, making my responses far more extreme than they should/normally would be. :woops:

Because you live to irritate me and like most douches, get off on it?

LOL, I'm a shower. :grin:

In your defence, you annoy me unusually, so I have an adverse reaction to whatever you say, making my responses far more extreme than they should/normally would be. :woops:

TBH, You seem like the sort of person I just couldn't get along with.

I don't think you're a cock/prick/wanker et cetera. You're a nice lad, but it's just that we're too different to ever get along. That is all... :hmm:

TBH, You seem like the sort of person I just couldn't get along with.

I don't think you're a cock/prick/wanker et cetera, you're a nice lad, but it's just that we're too different to ever get along. That is all... :hmm:

I agree. As I said, you basically just perturb my sense and sensibility.

You aren't evil. Just occasionally moronic and usually annoying. :kiss:

In the eternal words of Daft Punk, 'Make Love'

x by 30 or so times...

You aren't evil. Just occasionally moronic and usually annoying. :kiss:

I call that 'eccentricity', m'lad. :bouncy:

I'm known to be a little bit 'woooah', a little bit 'wheeeey', a little bit 'swishy-swoo'! If you smell what The Ross is cookin'?

I call that 'eccentricity', m'lad. :bouncy:

I'm known to be a little bit 'woooah', a little bit 'wheeeey', a little bit 'swishy-swoo'! If you smell what The Ross is cookin'?

No. I know and appreciate eccentricity in it's various forms.

No. I know and appreciate eccentricity in it's various forms.

But ya don't appreciate me? Ho-hum...

*debates whether to put a wink or not. Doesn't, but at least the thought was there*

I didn't comment on Jay's post yet, the bits that I didn't get.

-I'm not "trying to look clever" by posting things that might not be understood by everybody. What?

-And the thing about not feeling cool enough...is a bit silly.

- And the bit about "whoever the fuck is cool this week". Everyone knows it's only ever Bjork, Tori Amos or Pj Harvey (but she's hardly mentioned). ;)

It's alright, I'm sure Jay mentions in-jokes about stuff only Shorty, Nami and maybe Dan Dare might get.

The hunt is on.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

They're saying something... but I can't put my finger on it.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Enough of that mook, nothing is more sexual than me in a harness!

n536116492_2098011_1378089.jpg

Expect more action shots when my friend uploads her photos.

(although I look like a strange child in that photo)

They're saying something... but I can't put my finger on it.

concentrated animal sexuality?

well I'm sure he does, but there's no code: I was just going for the mood conveyed in those 3 pictures ;)

I still say the third picture is "I've got something wedged up there...and I like it!"