NEurope

Just stop it, give him a brake, there's no need to always be picking on arab_freak. And arab_freak I think the main reason for this (at least for me) is your avatar, I just can't stand it.

As Shino says, enough everyone. Let's get on with the business of posting our pics and hoping someone says we're good looking.

Me hossing it up in South Africa.

dsc014197xr.jpg

Have you put on some weight there, Sexual

A little bit :heh: they eat so much steak its fucking incredible.
South africa rules :D (I lived there a couple of years) their steak is top quality... but the sauces...

just wondering... some of those photos were taken in kruger park, right?

Yep, I have over 100 photos of all sorts from the kruger park. excellent place to go visit and so relaxing.

Just stop it, give him a brake, there's no need to always be picking on arab_freak. And arab_freak I think the main reason for this (at least for me) is your avatar, I just can't stand it.

What the hell is the deal with the avatar? Do you people actually hate someone because of an image he uses? You're judging a book by it's cover. If you don't like it, then don't look at it. It's that simple.

What the hell is the deal with the avatar? Do you people actually hate someone because of an image he uses? You're judging a book by it's cover. If you don't like it, then don't look at it. It's that simple.

Fair enough see your point, but Shino was trying to stick up for you then and you just had a go at him for dislikin the avatar

Me and a friend of mine were "exploring" an abandoned apartment building that was going to be demolished. We found 2 empty bottles of Absolut Vodka, 2 red Johnny Walkers, and 2 small bottles of unmarked liquor. I took an Absolut bottle for decoration, and gave him the rest.

ngbbs4409a10d2c45a.jpg

Accessorizin'

ngbbs44099f2608eb3.jpg

I've heard good things about Grey Goose.

Apparently the best tasting vodka in the world.

I tried a shot at my local wetherspoons a few weeks ago, doesn't live up to the hype I'm afraid, the stuff I get for a fiver a bottle tastes just as good and is the same strength.