NEurope

Hmm I didn't take offence Arab, but it's comments like that which doesn't really help the whole "self confidence" thing I have been trying to get over for the past couple of years.

*looks at King_V aswell*

New dreads!

*huge grin*

15062008291hs6.jpg

Yes, I know they're a bit scruffy, but nb for a first try :D

FUCK YEAH :smile:

Looking slightly angry, but good-looking none the less :)

No, I didn't. I just said "gym, like, pronto" which can be interpreted as "you'll look better once you bulk up".

Why bother saying that...Seriously. That's easily interpreted as a disparaging comment, which isn't in keeping with the freindly, supportive vibe that most users generate in this thread.

Gathering from the above picture, T_K maybe you could teach AF something about keeping in shape :heh:.

To be fair to AF he didn't mean any offense.

I've been recommended to go to the gym before to tone up a bit. Its a reasonable comment, its the same as saying you should cut your hair.

Well TK's picture is definitely myspacey as hell but nothing wrong with that :P

Looking good TK!

Wish I had confidence to do that, and take a picture. I think I'm too weedy even though people say I'm better than most of the lads from our group. When I'm drunk I tend to end up with my shirt off, usually fell in mud or crap :p

LOL, sorry to keep posting in here today, but I took my dreads out already :D

Severe lols ensued.

lolau2.jpg

lolz! but I do like your hair like that letty you look great! :yay:

When I'm drunk I tend to end up with my shirt off:p

Next time this happens I'm going to need a picture. :p

nightwolf your new blue hair looks amazing. :grin:

and the yellow hoodie looks brilliant to. :yay:

squee thankyou, it's taken me nearly all day to get it like this. It took two hours for the strand test, then i did a section on me to make sure it was ok and got a horrible green colour, gah when all I needed to do was blast the dye with heat for half an hour :shakehead

squee thankyou, it's taken me nearly all day to get it like this. It took two hours for the strand test, then i did a section on me to make sure it was ok and got a horrible green colour, gah when all I needed to do was blast the dye with heat for half an hour :shakehead

Gah, that must have been annoying!

Though It was definately worth the time and effort, as to me it looks FANTASTIC! : peace:

*looks at King_V aswell*

...Fancy a bum? :smile:

See, the good thing about me is you know when i'm joking...Right? :heh: As for self-confidence, meh, don't worry about it - you're a teenager - you're grow out of it by the time you reach your early 20s.

triforce_keeper replied quite quicky. :p

I just noticed someone posted, and thought I would quite it.

Didn't check what time he posted :/

LMAO!

Maybe later.

Get in! :P

I love my yellow hoodie as much as my new blue hair :)

2008_06160034.jpg

Looking great as always :)

Loving the hair :grin:

n599835637_1353839_8304.jpg

LOOK AT HOW WHITE I AM!!! O___O

..thats what happens when you pose for pictures with a tanned japanese girl :nono: ...dinner with friends at like, the only fancy restaurant i've visited in japan (i prefer the cheap ones! the food is better.......and cheaper!)

nightwolf your hair looks great! i love your jumper too!!!

Right. In rough order:

T_K/A_F (lol looks like odd faces); Im sure arab_freak meant nothing bad by it, just needs to be careful about how things are said eh? As a skinny wrench myself (and damn proud of it) it can be annoying when people presume I'm unhappy about it.

Letty: I'm confused. Did you put braids in or take them out? Although I do like your 60s fluffy colourful hair thing you have going on :D

Nightwolf: That yellow hoody does indeed look awesome. And goes well with the hair.

Welsh: Very swish! Liking the hair.

Bluey: Happens to me in photos. Blame the flash as well, it always washes me out. Oh and that blue whale t-shirt I ordered arrived. Its more torquise...but still awesome. I thought you would be very much interested ;)

Dante: I understand why you're upset but hope you start to feel better soon :)

Now I'm not Arab_Freak's biggest fan or anything, but seriously guys, what? All he said was hit the gym, and if that makes you cry then build up a bit of armour. I reckon he could do with hitting the gym too, so crucify me. But if he's fine with the way he is, cool beans I guess.

Now I'm not Arab_Freak's biggest fan or anything, but seriously guys, what? All he said was hit the gym, and if that makes you cry then build up a bit of armour. I reckon he could do with hitting the gym too, so crucify me. But if he's fine with the way he is, cool beans I guess.

I said it didn't offend me, but there was no need to say it.

But thanks you other guys, I really needed a boost :)

I love my yellow hoodie as much as my new blue hair :)

2008_06160034.jpg

I love how you always manage to looks so innocent and cute in pictures. It's a great skill :D - The hair still looks awesome. I'd love to do something like that to mine, but I just don't dare. I'm getting it all chopped off in a few weeks, I think thats daring enough.

I think people misinterpreted and rather than taking it as "hitting the gym will help you be more toned (if that is what you want)" they presumed it meant "you disgust me."

Maybe we should all just move on from it?

I love how you always manage to looks so innocent and cute in pictures. It's a great skill :D - The hair still looks awesome. I'd love to do something like that to mine, but I just don't dare. I'm getting it all chopped off in a few weeks, I think thats daring enough.

aww thankyou and to bluey too :)

It was pretty scary its why I had to do a strand test, the bleaching was so scary :blank:

cute? I thought I looked quite grumpy, but never mind