NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

Arctic Monkeys Day - 23/01/2006

I saw some band on MTV playing live, a clip to fill up the time between two programmes, I thought 'what do people listen to these days' in a disapproving way. Turned out the band was Arctic Monkeys.

Bumpage!!!

So the album has been out for quite a few days now, what do people think?

I for one love it, I know its been way over hyped but it is a bloody good album and i cant stop listening to it.

The only thing that annoys me sometimes is the guys accent. But that's a small thing cos most of the songs are amazing. I love it.

His accent is one of the best things about them! I'm still listening to the album constantly, it's actually become the most listened to album on my iPod since last April...

Gonna see them on Sunday. Can't wait! ;)

Got tickets to see them in Blackpool this April too. How top!

I saw them at the Leeds Festival in August and the tent was packed due to the NME hype but they were pretty good back then.

Im going to see them in at the NME tour soon which will be even better cos i now know most of the songs.

Nothing special. I got it on release and haven't listened to it that much. It's not calling to me as of yet.....

I don't see what all the hype is about, i listened to the album and wasn't impressed by half the generically bad rock songs.

Bumpage!!!

So the album has been out for quite a few days now, what do people think?

I for one love it, I know its been way over hyped but it is a bloody good album and i cant stop listening to it.

The only thing that annoys me sometimes is the guys accent. But that's a small thing cos most of the songs are amazing. I love it.

I also love the album and probably unsurprising have no problems with the accent.

And what makes it even better is the fact 3 of em are Wednesdayites :D and the other ones a scumbag, don't you know.

Wednesday suck:)

what? I live in netheredge.....

back on topic, my copy is in the post courtesy of Play.com

I quite like them, i migh pick up the album, i normally just listen to the radio.

I bought it for a friend (another random act of kindness) and he put it on at work. Was alright but not the cure for cancer like NME seem to be making out.

I saw some band on MTV playing live, a clip to fill up the time between two programmes, I thought 'what do people listen to these days' in a disapproving way. Turned out the band was Arctic Monkeys.

But... you listen to like... you know...

:D

Nothing special thb, seems overhyped.

Listen to Kaiser Chiefs instead

buuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrnnnn!

I got it on the saturday before it came out, thanks to paly :yay:

FANTASTIC the only song i don't like is dancing shoes, the rest are fantastic!

Sign in to follow this