N-Europe

SELL YOUR WII U, THE JUGGERNAUT HAS ARRIVED B****

Debug Mode

INTRODUCING THE OTON

OTON - THE NEXT GENERATION CONSOLE FROM THE FUTURE HAS ARRIVED IN THE 21st CENTURY!

The OTON console is the first system to automatically create games without human programming. The OTON platform is an enormous technical leap forward for game consoles. The system will create games autonomously using its built-in Game Creation Engine. Based on either the system or end-user protocol requirements, the system can produce unlimited game content nonstop. The system will possess the ability to create over a quadrillion game levels, characters and physics configurations upon launch, a new benchmark current or future consoles cannot match.

Think January and February of 2013 are looking dry on the Nintendo? Haha, fucking scrub, why rely on fancy pants developers with their 'love' and 'inspiration' when you can just mash buttons like a fucking ape and get new games EVERY MINUTE.

Disappointed by the lack of Animal Crossing? Bitch please, I'm already playing Animal Crossing: Jump Out of This Shitty Ass Village and on The Second Star Part IV of INFINITY.

So stop waiting for games like some beta prick, join me in the future and pledge all of your money and blood (including your families and neighbours money and blood) so you can get this crowd sourcing bonanza off the ground! Just look for the crowd sourcing meter which looks like Kickstarter but isn't actually Kickstarter and will keep your money even if it doesn't gain the necessary funds over at OTON'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE. please for the love of god be an incredibly elaborate and hilarious joke, otherwise this is the biggest scam I've ever seen to hit the crowd sourcing scene so far

Well they've actually gone up an increduble $50 since I last saw' date=' with two extra backers!

Best bit is it's [i']not on kickstarter[/i], it's just pretending to get teh free moniez.

Bring back the Phantom, I say!

It's actually just me backing it. I'm currently in the process of stealing all of my friends loose change in this apartment building and adding to the fund as money becomes available.

[please for the love of god be an incredibly elaborate and hilarious joke, otherwise this is the biggest scam I've ever seen to hit the crowd sourcing scene so far

I think this will have a hard time reaching $8,596,474 and 63,416 backers.