Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

Anyone up for Crota on Hard tomorrow night? I still would like the Crux.

So... @Deathjam ... @DriftKaiser and I did Skolas. I called in this random I met ages ago and he is such a pro and he had an amazing tactic that made the whole thing ridiculously easy when we actually got into the groove.

Got and Elder Cypher, too. Picked the Queenbreak Bow sniper thing.

Guess that's karma for teasing me with those Platinum screenshots. ;)

Could do it again easily, if you wanted tbh.

I'd be up for Crota but i'm only available after 8pm. So if you want to start earlier then thats fine with me.

Also, fancy sharing a strategy to defeat Skolas? Me, @Map and @MilaGi are going to have another go tomorrow.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone up for Crota on Hard tomorrow night? I still would like the Crux.

So... @Deathjam ... @DriftKaiser and I did Skolas. I called in this random I met ages ago and he is such a pro and he had an amazing tactic that made the whole thing ridiculously easy when we actually got into the groove.

Got and Elder Cypher, too. Picked the Queenbreak Bow sniper thing.

Guess that's karma for teasing me with those Platinum screenshots. ;)

Could do it again easily, if you wanted tbh.

Damn, we were at it for hours and you just take my checkpoint and finish it off... well, got the cipher at least, just couldn't do the mines as well. What was the tactic?

Edit: Drift told me. Ffs... I even suggested to Deathjam that I grab my Titan at one point, and he pointed out the high numbers Black Hammer was giving, but I didn't get round to trying it.

Edit 2: Just realised you didn't say "Deathjam, Drift and I" but you were telling him. So @Deathjam I'm up for trying again, sounds easy, the tactic is WoL and 3x Black Hammer for max damage/stun lock and a couple Gjal for good luck.

Edited by Shorty

Crota - Hard Mode - Tonight 8PM

Me

@Blade

SPACE

SPACE

SPACE

SPACE

I'd be up for Crota but i'm only available after 8pm. So if you want to start earlier then thats fine with me.

Also, fancy sharing a strategy to defeat Skolas? Me, @Map and @MilaGi are going to have another go tomorrow.

Damn, we were at it for hours and you just take my checkpoint and finish it off... well, got the cipher at least, just couldn't do the mines as well. What was the tactic?

So for the strat you will need one Titan (preferably with Helm of St 14), three Black Hammers and a couple Gjallahorns or more (Gjallahorns aren't even necessary if you're good with Black Hammer but it's a good guarantee).

Take down the first servitor on the far left.

Titan pops a WoL bubble over the door.

EVERYONE Black Hammer him. Don't just spam him, make sure you are getting the crit shot and proc-ing the White Nail perk (about every two shots he'll stumble back). Only use Black Hammer as the knock-back from a Heavy Machine Gun will make it harder for everyone else to land their crits, arguably the same with Rockets.

Why use Black Hammer? Because you can physically push him back while keeping him stun-locked. Yes, he will not shoot you. At all. With rockets, he might get a break where he'll be able to teleport or shoot, you don't want that.

You should be able to get him down to half health in one servitor. But you want to make sure so - as the buff timer drops to about 3 seconds remaining - send one of your fireteam about ten-feet to the left (if you are facing Skolass) and get them to snipe/rocket/kill the servitor on the other side of the arena while the other two members continue to Black Hammer the Fallen ass-hat that is heading your way.

When you are out of bullets - or you are certain he is about to go down - get you Gjallahorn out and unload. I ended up only firing two rockets at him, we got him down so low with BH.

Then casually dismantle the mines because adds don't spawn after he's dead. There was literally nothing around us. It was weird. I imagine they're terrified of you after what you have just done to their Kell of Kells.

Enjoy your sexy-ass new shader and another stupid space-taking emblem.

Anyone want to do PoE 32/34 tonight before the raid?

Edit: Drift told me. Ffs... I even suggested to Deathjam that I grab my Titan at one point, and he pointed out the high numbers Black Hammer was giving, but I didn't get round to trying it.

Edit 2: Just realised you didn't say "Deathjam, Drift and I" but you were telling him. So @Deathjam I'm up for trying again, sounds easy, the tactic is WoL and 3x Black Hammer for max damage/stun lock and a couple Gjal for good luck.

Grrrrrrr all these things make me angry

Anyone up for some Trials this weekend? Not around tonight or tomorrow early morning.

Or I might be on at about midnight tonight.

I'll be around later but probably closer to midnight as well. I won't be sober though so that could be fun

@MilaGi Don't think I'll be on late.

Just got into the Lighthouse on a third run. Would have done it on the second but we got matched with the same team twice in a row (which I swear isn't meant to be able to happen), against the one team that could actually beat us, so that fucked up my Mercy. If I'd bought a Mercy the first time, would have got there, too. Anyway, third time lucky. Was pretty easy if you just rushed the other team, most the time.

Also, got a Hard Light from a strike I did earlier. A Last Word from a PvP match after that. And then another Hard Light from a Trials package. Three exotics in one day? Mental luck.

And even with all my stupid upgrades, after all that, I'm sitting on 5 Etheric Light and a full Warlock Trials set of armour.

Now I just need Variks to upgrade my Elder Cypher or whatever he does.

Then, two more Elder Cyphers and the Crux and I think I'll have done everything in the game. BOOM.

Anyone wanna do some late night trials with myself and a sober milagi?

Sorry I didn't join you and @MilaGi last night. Was in the middle of a film that I eventually feel asleep watching. I was totally out of it.

Manage to find someone in the end?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!