NEurope
The Peeps

Xpert Eleven Season 25: A New Hope

@dan\-likes\-trees can we get Federer's brother to sign up soon? Season will start on the 12th so he's got a week to sign up and get his team in order :p the sooner the better as he'll be earning sponsor money during the off-season.

Cool, just sent a link over so hopefully shouldn't be too long till he applies!

If anyone fancies a friendly on Tuesday blast me a invite!

@Haden, fancy a rematch at Le Stade de Draag? I've sent you an invite.

Can't wait to start the new season. Just want to crack on now.

Looks like Jimbob is too busy so I just picked them out of a hat. It's Eights at home so @Tales needs to challenge you.

Looks like Jimbob is too busy so I just picked them out of a hat. It's Eights at home so @Tales needs to challenge you.

Unrelated, but re league newcomers - Rodger Fed says

'Bro gets this message - It says that the league quota is full so I can't join'

Hmm, that shouldn't be the case... I've looked at creating a new season and it says it'd be 10-10-9. When did he try to join?

It's also set to invite only so he needs to specifically follow an invite link.

Edited by The Peeps

I seem to remember getting a similar sort of message only to find that I was signed up, and the message was nonsense. Maybe it's a similar thing?

Two time defending champion of the cup, defending leauge winner and Runners-Up in the most correct spelling of League. In my golden age now. May it last for many more seasons.

Edited by Tales

Add 'Runners-Up in the most correct spelling of League' award too!

@dan\-likes\-trees still not had any application from Federer's brother and we need to start the new season. The league is set to invite only and we're allowed unlimited teams, it's currently showing as 10-10-9 across the leagues so there's definitely a spot left.

I tried to make a dummy account to check it but I guess xpert checks IP addresses now because it wouldn't let me :indeed:

@dan\-likes\-trees still not had any application from Federer's brother and we need to start the new season. The league is set to invite only and we're allowed unlimited teams, it's currently showing as 10-10-9 across the leagues so there's definitely a spot left.

I tried to make a dummy account to check it but I guess xpert checks IP addresses now because it wouldn't let me :indeed:

Will hussle him, sent an invite link so should work

The new season has been created with the first match on the 12th. A new thread will be created some point before then by @Haden.

We have 29 active teams with Bubbles FC's new manager as a maybe (last visit was January) so hopefully he'll come back and make it 30 active teams (whoever he is). As long as no one leaves, we're set for the foreseeable future :p so don't leave. Ever.

I'll continue to do a spotlight this season and alliances will keep going too... does anyone have any other ideas for stuff? There will be the usual end of season lottery for a VIP prize (which Federer one this season just gone). I won't do predictions again because only 2 or 3 people bothered last time :p

Actually lost a post on the X11 thread..rewriting..

I suggested many seasons ago to split it up the write ups many seasons ago between active managers but I guess managing the editors would be more tiresome than the write ups.

I would love to do the predictions again. Sorry that I forgot. Now that you mention, I would like to know the result, even if it were just one or two.

Fake edit: Like my fixture, Nobodies until round 6. Gives me time to prepare. (high on sucess)

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

The new season has been created with the first match on the 12th. A new thread will be created some point before then by @Haden.

We have 29 active teams with Bubbles FC's new manager as a maybe (last visit was January) so hopefully he'll come back and make it 30 active teams (whoever he is). As long as no one leaves, we're set for the foreseeable future :p so don't leave. Ever.

I'll continue to do a spotlight this season and alliances will keep going too... does anyone have any other ideas for stuff? There will be the usual end of season lottery for a VIP prize (which Federer one this season just gone). I won't do predictions again because only 2 or 3 people bothered last time :p

Started new thread should be ready by Sunday but might have it done at any time before then.

Does anyone know cup winners for last few seasons?

Off the top of my head I think it was Intergalactico, Silverdale, Eights, Eights? Could be completely wrong though :p

So Inter, Inter, Silverdale, Eights, Eights?

Snap at league being started! Tough game against Ell first its like old times me vs Ell :p

New thread will be up before Tuesday :)

Sweeet.

Rossers Rovers

and

Du Rhearts Love Child

are friend and brother of the famous Rodger Federer, so everyone knows.

FFS even when the league is in alphabetical order i still can't do better than fourth place....:mad:

I need a friendly please:grin:. (Silverdale Hotpot)

Cheers @Aqui1a

Edited by Rowan

First 3 games all away?

article-2079381-0F114A3000000578-166_468x286.jpg

Then again, that means my last 3 are all at home. :)

Luis-Suarez.jpg