NEurope
The Peeps

Xpert Eleven Season 25: A New Hope

Must have been some late bids then, because the money I got doesn't match what I should have gotten based on the lastet bid that I saw, minus the agent fee.

It sucks though, I would prefer he was with someone I can check upon, now he's gone forever :(

If anyone fancies a friendly on Friday, feel free to challenge me.

At last got a new midfielder! Sadly he isnt that compatible but still I feel my team is a lot more ready for the middle league after my two purchases than it was before.

That is me done for the transfer market I am now going to see what happens in the cup and prepare for the first day of the middle league.

You can sub goalies now lol.

Edited by Haden

You can sub goalies now lol.

About time. I really missed that last season when I was training an 18-4. Because it didn't work out I spent money on 20-6 instead. But still very useful.

But when did this happen? I see nothing about in the news section and it isn't discussed on the forums.

About time. I really missed that last season when I was training an 18-4. Because it didn't work out I spent money on 20-6 instead. But still very useful.

But when did this happen? I see nothing about in the news section and it isn't discussed on the forums.

No idea tbh, I have noticed one or two new things since I got a VIP again maybe for some minor things they don't put it in the news section.

I would quite like it if we got a new big update before the new season like a new trait or a new feature when watching games.

Pretty sure it's only in friendlies guys, we've been able to do it since subs came in.

Ah ok sorry for the confusion, I can't remember that being there last time.

G'ah, lost 3-1 to the mighty Dragooo. Which means i'm looking for a friendly match for Tuesday, any volunteers?

And the next round draw takes place on Saturday at 8pm. Don't forget, i'll post the links for the chat and stream later.

Teams through to round three

1. Coloccini FC
  2. DuDs Baggies
  3. Eights United
  4. The Roger Federer Crew
  5. Hadens Rangers
  6. Dragooooo
  7. Silverdale Hotpot
  8. Fedex United

0-0 between me and Fedex but he had 2 chances while I had 1. I'm up for a friendly if you want to challenge me @Jimbob

Whoa at bob vs DuD lol I chose to watch all the cup games via the game view thing and I had to speed that one up because it was like watching an actual game the time it was taking haha.

That is a compliment btw! Mental game, I can't believe you didn't take that bob at one point you had like 6 chances in a row when you were 3-5 down I think.

Anyway great gamae (Standing ovation)

Also lol at Feders mental formation paying off and Inters even more mental formation winning for a while.

Had my own exciting game, well done Twozzok.

You know what I want in the next round.

Home tie vs Dragooooo.

Cause we take what we want and after we take out Dragooooo in the cup we want the gold, Eights we coming for you "%**"$

Scored 2 out of 2 chances against Haden, actually ecstatic with the performance of my team so far. Though I did get an own goal which is kinda blah.

Still getting used to having a team that's been 'played' for a load of seasons. My other team is in a brand new league starting from scratch which I've been playing for a season. The jump from a 29/7 forward being one of the best players in the league to this is a big one I must say.

(anyone up for a friendly, just give me a challenge)

For a minute there I thought I actually was going to lose against a 4-2-4 formation.

Defending the cup is looking good, only threat left as I see it is Silverdale.

Also lol at Feders mental formation paying off and Inters even more mental formation winning for a while.

Couldn't believe what I was seeing. I even played things safe with a standard 442! Congratulations to my god friend Rodger Federer.

If anyone fancies a friendly on monday then I am game for that.

To be fair, Roger was quite busy today over on Australia. A nice consolation for him to win that.

Fucking hell, was not expecting those formations. Just had a look and simultaneously laughed, gasped and felt my butt-cheeks tighten.

4-2-4 AWAY from home? 5-2-3?! Insane! Lol at Inter, 2 midfielders against Eight's FIVE. :o Wish we could watch that in real life.

Love it.

Also, good game Jimbob. Only just realised that you played 5-3-2. Playing long-balls might have helped you out there.

Ok. I don't get the chat to work. It has changed since last time I used it.

Just checked the previous page. Says 9pm so in 45 minutes time.

Ignore my previous post. Meant to be in the next 5 mins!

Sorry!

I'll start soon, my mistake guys and gals

As no-one seemed to be available for the draw, i went ahead and did it. Footage is coming asap, but the draw is as follows.

Quarter Finals Matches

Silverdale Hotpot vs Dragoooo

Coloccini vs Fedex United

Duds Baggies vs Eights United

Hadens Rangers vs Roger Federer Crew

All matches to be played on Tuesday 29th January 2013, if there is a semi-final draw it will be Tuesday night at 9pm

Edited by Jimbob