NEurope
Beast

I PASSED MY MODULE 1 BIKE TEST! WOO!

I passed my Module 1 Bike Test! Oh my God it was really difficult but by God, I did it! So happy right now! I did it yesterday but been busy but today, I'm having a day off because I PASSED MY MODULE 1 BIKE TEST! :D

I got 4 minors so it was very close! 2 I don't agree with and neither did my instructor as he saw me take my test but the other 2 I agreed with because I remember doing it. But I don't care because I PASSED! :D

I only have one more test now and then I'll be a holder of a full motorbike license! Guys, you've no idea how great I feel right now! This is on par with feeling as good as sex! I hate tests so to know I don't have to do it again makes me so freakin' happy! Just one more to go now, get in! :D

I keenly await Animal's N-Europe bike tour.

I'm trying to think of a title for the TV show. Long Way Nintendo, Long Way Geek, Long Way Members (the last one sounds like an entirely different show).

Ha! Animal's N-Europe Bike Tour. I like it...

"Hey, I'm Animal and I'm searching the entire world to meet the users of N-Europe. I'll be travelling to London, Sheffield, Wales, Chester, Denmark, America, Canada and more just to find these geeks!"

Could be a good show! Is there actually a biker geek? Could I be making a new generation of biker?! xD

This isn't nearly as exciting as when you passed your CBT, but congratulations, I guess. :heh:

Nice, congratulations! :smile:

"Hey, I'm Animal and I'm searching the entire world to meet the users of N-Europe. I'll be travelling to London, Sheffield, Wales, Chester, Denmark, America, Canada and more just to find these geeks!"

If you can somehow ride your bike all the way to America, it will be the best show in the world.

If you can somehow ride your bike all the way to America, it will be the best show in the world.

Say what, motherfucker?

MotorbikeSurfing.jpg

Say what, motherfucker?

That's one of the things he could do, yes :hehe: That, or somehow sneak into an airplane while riding it.

That, or somehow sneak into an airplane while riding it.

Well sure, if you want to be boring.

What if he stood on the wings?

Now we're talking.

Animal if you don't do this then I'm getting your licence revoked.

Now we're talking.

Animal if you don't do this then I'm getting your licence revoked.

LOL! Steady on, I've not got my license just yet. I need to pass Module 2 and THEN I'll have my full bike license. I can't wait! I'm already looking at bikes I want for next summer! :bouncy: