N-Europe

Need For Speed Most Wanted U

Hero-of-Time

Damn you!

Yeah the game is great, something it okay long into the future, especially with monster hunter,luigis, Lego etc mutiplayer is a bit weird,but its great, one of the problems I have with the public games is there isn't enough racing, but I like the challenges too. You can create your own set lists to have your own structure so that's good!

Payed it a bit online with people on here,but woud be great to have 6 of us from here online in a room!

Much prefer just races myself. Had a go of making a playlist last night and while it's all races, I must see if I can start a friends server with it maybe tomorrow night (tonight is booked for wifey-luvin so I'm out 'til then).

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so torn... this or LEGO City... can only but one in a few weeks?

But I think this one will go down in price in a few months, whereas LEGO will probably retain it's value?

My logic too so got LEGO. As NFS is cheap on the PS3/360, it will drop in a couple of months to the £25 and below price point. Decent game yet I bought it on the PS3. May double dip later as Criterion are great devs...although I fear Wii U may not see much EA support regardless.

Something really weird is happening. Played some online, I was winning events but getting less points. Does anyone know why?

Do new copies of the Wii U version come with the four hours of double Speed Points?

The problem was the same on the 360 version - people who were in their first four hours got 2x the speed points, and for some reason this was counted for the multiplayer scores.

That's stupid. What benefit does it have online other than to cheat... So it's not me, just the people I play against? Seem to have only noticed it today, but maybe that's more because mine ran out more than other people's going up.

That has to be up there with other of the most sensationally retarded decisions...

Hey, my copy arrived this afternoon, spent about 2 hours driving around and generally making a nuisance of myself. Grabbed a few extra cars, took part in online and offline races. I suck badly, but it's all exhilaratingly good fun.

There is a sense of being overwhelmed at first, but that disappears after a few races and the controls start to settle in. I quite like the motion controls via the GamePad and Wiimote, probably 'cos I liked them on MK Wii.

Going to have a lot of fun with this over the coming months.

Shopto dispatched today so hopefully will arrive tomorrow, typically when I'm only going to be home from work for just enough time to grab dinner before going out again! But should be able to spend some time getting to grips with it Thursday and then might jump online at the weekend!

Strangely, this is currently my most wanted game for my wii u! I played it in the nintendo world store last week, and whilst there seemed to be some sort of miscalibration in a stick somewhere(the camera was doing some crazy stuff, and I had no idea of the controls) I think I thought I could kinda like it. I've loved the burnouts I've played, and this feels like it'd fill that gap for me. I did find it a bit hard to 'find' races, but I imagine when I've got the game and not on a display unit for 20 minutes I'll quickly know what I'm doing. Lack of analogue in the triggers made it feel a bit hard to control at first, but I reckon I could adjust pretty quickly. It feel like it isn't really a game of great finesse. Was hoping the price might have dropped a little, but I'll drop #40 on it to show the support methinks.

Is everyone still getting plenty of playtime out of it? Online too?

Just started playing it this week, but can see this lasting a good long while. There is a hell of a lot of content in this game, from just cruising around and finding unlockables, to entering races, perfecting that elusive jump that @edza seems to do 2m more than mine all the time, and if you feel like it, collecting a lot of police heat and trying to escape, not to mention the online mode. BTW races can be easily and quickly entered by pulling up the easy drive menu and selected, you don't even have to drive to them if you don't want. Went online for the first time yesterday, and it worked well, drifting challenges, races, but had to leave the group early. Will try again today.

perfecting that elusive jump that @edza seems to do 2m more than mine all the time

I love those jumps. I tend to just drive around having fun and when I see a ramp, I'll have a few goes at getting 1st on them and move on.

Tried a few challenges last night after a few drinks and posted some awful times so might only play this when I'm sober from now on.

Ahhh, dazzy bee! It all makes so much sense! Darren Bolton indeed, wondered who the bloody hell he was and where you were!

Anyhoo, I now have this on my wii u. Played a few hours earlier, quite like it - did a minor bit of multi with @Vonviel - interesting stuff. Would ask that all who own and wish to play/have me play with them please add Rumdumcious to your WiiUs! Will be on tomorrow and weekend I'm sure.

Ahhh, dazzy bee! It all makes so much sense! Darren Bolton indeed, wondered who the bloody hell he was and where you were!

Anyhoo, I now have this on my wii u. Played a few hours earlier, quite like it - did a minor bit of multi with @Vonviel - interesting stuff. Would ask that all who own and wish to play/have me play with them please add Rumdumcious to your WiiUs! Will be on tomorrow and weekend I'm sure.

The game just gets better and better too, the controls take some getting used to, and when you do it clicks. I'll be well up for this over the weekend if we can get a few of us; though I have tried many many times and people always let me down :weep:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!