N-Europe

007 Legends

Retro_Link

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF? That's really shitty. I thought Goldeneye Reloaded and Dead Space Extraction were great games. Hopefully the employees will be snapped up. Horrible time of year to lose your job. Would they have got redundancy payment?

Well, after PGR4 they did The Club, Blur and 007: Blood Stone (with some Geometry Wars in between). So it was three mediocre titles.

Ah come on, Blur was actually a lot of fun and Blood Stone was at least okay, didnt think much of the Club or Geometry Wars though.

Wikipedia says December 7th, so I just assumed that was correct.

Anyway, a developer shutting down wouldn't impact the release of a finished game as long as the publisher is still around.

Edit: Oh, I see what you're saying - that they may have shut down the studio before they finished work on the Wii U version. I wouldn't worry yet.

Edited by Magnus

This game comes out for UK on 21st December http://www.game.co.uk/en/james-bond-007-legends-186958?pageSize=20&searchTerm=007%20Legends and but for some reason Tesco Direct is selling it elery and it ships next day that's where I Orderd it from http://www.tesco.com/direct/james-bond-007-legends/130-7807.prd?skuId=130-7807&fromRV=true becuse Games last post day is 20th December

Wikipedia says December 7th, so I just assumed that was correct.

Anyway, a developer shutting down wouldn't impact the release of a finished game as long as the publisher is still around.

Edit: Oh, I see what you're saying - that they may have shut down the studio before they finished work on the Wii U version. I wouldn't worry yet.

Even if they didn't finish the Wii U version, it will still be released.