Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 24: Hours a day

Haden

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the same way. I'm up into second which is a dangerous position, but losing is not an option :p Especially against my next rubbish opponents!

You are going dow... (checks Ells team) oh shit... Conden needs to get back to fitness asap for this match godamnit! :p

Why not? What about the people who are already in the top league? None of this game makes any sense you know.

The top league has very very strong sides in it, Ell and I made new sides a few seasons back and are now making our way back to the top. But like LOTR it takes time and we are about at the start of two towers.

It is the same with you in the bottom league it would be good for your players to train a bit get good change reports and level up before you go for promotion.

When you see a change report at the end of the season it will make more sense.

Yeah! That's the spirit, you never want to lose. Make sure your younger players are getting games though. They will be the future so you have to prepare for that.

Ambitions is good. So aim high! I would never settle with fourth place or avoiding promotion.

I'm sure you've had to settle for 4th in the top league when me and Haden were busy winning the league ;)

I'm not languishing in the lower league if I don't have to! I won another game today (taking my streak to two) and i'm heading for promotion!

That's definitely the right attitude.

I'm sure Haden, Ell and Flink agree with me here. We all say that we'd like to finish 4th so we have another season to get DVs up but if we do win the league or get promoted we'll still be pleased at how well we did. We're all thinking long term at the moment. Looking at the teams, I'm probably looking at the longest term as my team is very young still!

It's all well and good saying aim high, blah blah. This is only Dragooooo's fifth year. So, if we do get promoted, 5 years and 2 league jumps is pretty heavy going. Although the team is great right now, there is a massive, massive jump up in the quality of teams between the middle league and the elite league. Just to put it into perspective, your highest serving player Tales has played 185 games. Mine hasn't even played 80. :p

That's definitely the right attitude.

I'm sure Haden, Ell and Flink agree with me here. We all say that we'd like to finish 4th so we have another season to get DVs up but if we do win the league or get promoted we'll still be pleased at how well we did. We're all thinking long term at the moment. Looking at the teams, I'm probably looking at the longest term as my team is very young still!

If I get promoted, I'll be happy to have made it to the highest league. But, I'll also be gutted in a way as it will be a huge struggle next season. If I could get an awesome change report, that might make things easier.

I think this will be my last season before I start to rebuild. Average age is getting too high for my liking.

Disappointing that I wasn't able to win a league when my players peaked.

26245541.jpg

My team are definitely looking in the long term. Performing surprisingly well so far in the Middle League and I have been playing my youth. DVs are decent so far so lets hope that keeps up!

Trophy room and more

Hi everyone,

The summer is almost gone, even if the word summer is a strong word for what we've had in Stockholm (Sweden). Wayne down in the south of Sweden seems to have had a pretty nice summer though, so I guess we'll have to be happy for him at least (?).

We do however really look forward to this autumn with a lot going on. Unfortunately the summer has delayed the release of the mobile app, but it's going forward and we're sure it will be great. Here's a small taste of how it will look: Screenshot

We're working as fast as we can and we'll promise to keep you all more updated from now on.

We have mentioned several times that the amount of active managers have been steadily declining the last few years, and that it will take us some time to change that. Soon we'll release a big change trying to stop that and start growing again.

From the beginning we've known that the user interface of Xpert Eleven would have to be upgraded to keep more of all new members coming in. We see the navigation with several different menus as a big issue. It's actually just unnecessary

complicated to find the different pages. For our more experienced users this might not be a problem - you learn over time. But for new members it's very hard to get to know the game and how to take care of a team. The result is a lot of new members

with only a short career at Xpert Eleven, leaving the teams without a manager. That's not fun for anyone. We will therefor very soon present a brand new menu. We think existing players will appreciate it a lot too since it makes the navigation a lot easier.

We really believe it makes a lot more sense.

Earlier today we had another update of the site. Except for some bug fixes every manager now has an own trophy page where league wins and cup wins are listed. This has been wanted by many for a long time and we can only agree that a trophy room should exist in this game. Trophies listed on your page are trophies won from the beginning of july 2012. Trophies won before this date are listed if the team you won trophies with existed when we transferred the data in the beginning of july as well. If the team for any reason has been deleted then it´s impossible for us to fetch the data needed. But from now on all league trophies and cup trophies will be shown no matter if the team is deleted or not.

The last lineup page has changed slightly as well. The columns with current status and special qualities have been removed and replaced with a column that shows goals, assists, yellow and red cards, injuries and substitutions that took place in your last game.

Finally we have started to save players that weren´t sold when transfer listed. So you will now be notified in your team log if a transfer listed player wasn´t sold.

http://www.xperteleven.com/xpertdaily.aspx?DartID=4501&S=3〈=EN

Trophy room is good. (Click your user profile then the trophies tab). Doesn't seem to show all of my trophies even though the 2 teams I've stuff with has existed for years. Good idea for going forward though.

The two trophies I have won with my official team don't show. Shouldn't they show even if they are gotten before July or am I reading it wrong?

Although I don't use it much, the changes to the last line up is good, showing the special qualities was unneccessary.

Haden played defensive and kept me quiet! Not much else to report. Ended up losing to my rubbish opponents :[ but into 4th!

I won but also lost 4th place :(, sorry I haven't been around a lot guys. Started school and as Flinky will tell you NQT year is mental.

So my content will be just weekends now, still season looks to be going well in all leagues even bottom league is starting to get nice and competitive!

Will do a new alliance report and spotlight tonight or tommorow