NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 24: Hours a day

We spoon fed you and changed your nappy so much during that first season you went through X11 puberty before you could even spell xpert eleven.

The fact is your team has had an extra season to get your better players to be stronger before ours when we all started around the same team average (around 5 (6?) skills bars) which would make some difference.

Also well done Tales, you finally won something :p

You are white noise to me. ;)

Also, I'm with MadDog on this, it's a bit unfair on Zell to say that he has no chance. He's made it this far, he's in the final. It's a game, anything can happen. I'd love it for Zell if he won because he's a good competitor and it would be nice for a team in a lower league to beat a giant team. Magic of the Cup.

Good. Live?

You are white noise to me. ;)

Also, I'm with MadDog on this, it's a bit unfair on Zell to say that he has no chance. He's made it this far, he's in the final. It's a game, anything can happen. I'd love it for Zell if he won because he's a good competitor and it would be nice for a team in a lower league to beat a giant team. Magic of the Cup.

For the record, I was just joking. I figured it was obvious. Of course I take him seriously. That's why I disagree with rigging the final. I want home turf :p

Good. Live?

For the record, I was just joking. I figured it was obvious. Of course I take him seriously. That's why I disagree with rigging the final. I want home turf :p

I didn't understand it at first, but reading back, it does make sense that you were joking. I got confused when Zell posted, which is when I realised that you hadn't played the final yet. Pretty much what Ell said.

Anyway, it'll be a good game. I reckon Zell will be at home and sneak a 1-0.

Any of you bitches fancy a friendly?

Request me up!

Sentyo a request! Though I probably wont be abe to get online to set tactics in time, but lets have a game anyway.

Also: When did your team get so good? Mine is a mess at the moment.. got 7 million tucked away in the bank though, need a solid defender and desperately need a keeper...

Jimbob, have to done the coin toss to see who's at home in the final? Need to set up the match quite soonish!

I guess it does. Send the invite!

A metaphor for tomorrow's final:

I guess it does. Send the invite!

A metaphor for tomorrow's final:

I have always wanted to use that one :p

Sentyo a request! Though I probably wont be abe to get online to set tactics in time, but lets have a game anyway.

Also: When did your team get so good? Mine is a mess at the moment.. got 7 million tucked away in the bank though, need a solid defender and desperately need a keeper...

ACCEPTED!

Sorry for only accepting now, I've just got back from work.

I've added 2 new defenders to the team, to cope with the transition to the Elite League. I had to, otherwise I'd be bum-raped and wouldn't stand a chance. Last season, I sold 2 strikers (who didn't raise in skill as much as I had hoped) and sold an ageing 32 8 defender who hardly played due to injuries. Replaced the strikers with a 19 5 and gave more game time to another striker, who then went on to become the league's top scorer.

The midfield is where I spent a lot of time developing and paying most attention to. It's the engine of the team. If I stay up in the Elite League, I'll then look at developing the defence.

I think my squad is lacking in defence and midfield right now.. ALthough they are quite strong I have no one to bridge the gap between young and old.

I think in midfield I could do with a 23/7or8 and in defence a 25/8 to even things out slightly.

However getting the 25 8 in defence would mean I need to pap one of the older dudes out. Same with midfield actually, the oldest guy would be punted to make room for a younger model.

ACCEPTED!

Sorry for only accepting now, I've just got back from work.

I've added 2 new defenders to the team, to cope with the transition to the Elite League. I had to, otherwise I'd be bum-raped and wouldn't stand a chance. Last season, I sold 2 strikers (who didn't raise in skill as much as I had hoped) and sold an ageing 32 8 defender who hardly played due to injuries. Replaced the strikers with a 19 5 and gave more game time to another striker, who then went on to become the league's top scorer.

The midfield is where I spent a lot of time developing and paying most attention to. It's the engine of the team. If I stay up in the Elite League, I'll then look at developing the defence.

Yeah your defensive signings look top. I spent big on a decent aging defender before last season, helped me survive big time.

Decent game. Pretty confident I'll be where I want to be with a couple of pricey signings. Make my 8 mill last, 2 buys in the 23-8 or 25-9 area would be ideal.

My new boy scored about 4 minutes in to his debut! Happy with that one.

I'll have ya in the league where it counts!

Congratulations to Tales who wins 3 months VIP for winning the cup!

Your prize will be with you shortly

Edited by The Peeps

There was prize? :p It's not necessary though seeing as I still got 20-21 months left of my own 3-year subscription.

I'll have it :p

(Runner up to Zell?)

AC Elites back where they belong - head of the top league. I knew having AC at the front of my name would be worth it at some point :heh:

Yeah your defensive signings look top. I spent big on a decent aging defender before last season, helped me survive big time.

Decent game. Pretty confident I'll be where I want to be with a couple of pricey signings. Make my 8 mill last, 2 buys in the 23-8 or 25-9 area would be ideal.

My new boy scored about 4 minutes in to his debut! Happy with that one.

I'll have ya in the league where it counts!

It was a good game. Surprised I won it, as I expected a 1-1 or a 3-3 draw. Could have gone either way, really.

My plan is to just enjoy this season and push the team as much as I can. If I can stay up, that will be amazing. Then, next season, I will plan to develop another forward, another midfielder and another defender. The aim is to stay up, because if we can do it this season, we should in theory be in a better position to do it next season and so on.

I'm tempted to ditch one of my defenders, who is a 23 7 and bring in a youth. An 18 5, possibly. Problem is that I worry about us defensively this season, so am not sure if bringing in a youth is the right thing to do at the moment.