N-Europe

Houses of Parliament Mafia - Death of the Prime Minister

Mr-Paul

As possibly useless as the information is at this stage, I got a PM telling me that last night Tales was targeted by a spin doctor. It didn't tell me if the targeting worked or not, though - I think they were intercepted.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It only affects the people targeting you Dohnut (and Eevil and Cube).

Why would he not be meant to have got that PM @Tales?

Would be good if we heard from the other people "taking part" today!!

I think we should vote off an inactive at the end of the day if we have no better candidate?!

Spin doctor would fit someone altering PMs??

It only affects the people targeting you Dohnut (and Eevil and Cube).

Why would he not be meant to have got that PM @Tales?

Would be good if we heard from the other people "taking part" today!!

I think we should vote off an inactive at the end of the day if we have no better candidate?!

Spin doctor would fit someone altering PMs??

Sorry, I just misunderstood. The way he wrote it I figured he meant he recieved a pm he wasn't expecting. I thought a tracker would just say he saw A track B.

As possibly useless as the information is at this stage, I got a PM telling me that last night Tales was targeted by a spin doctor. It didn't tell me if the targeting worked or not, though - I think they were intercepted.

Was detecting them part of your ability or did you receive the PM randomly? Any word on who targeted him too?

Let's stop electing DuD. I'm willing to elect literally anyone else, but as I said yesterday, I'd like to put myself forward for a leadership election hoping it might allow me to actually complete a night action and bring some useful information to town. I'm absolutely happy to go for someone else though.

First order of business. From next night phase I shall be roleblocking (hopefully I'll catch one of these pesky redirectors.

Secondly, DuDs revelation could be seen either way. It would be a perfect Mafia cover and I'll understand if people want to vote someone else in but his readyness to give information at the beginning of the game has convinced me he's tow so I shall elect: DuD

First order of business. From next night phase I shall be roleblocking (hopefully I'll catch one of these pesky redirectors.

Secondly, DuDs revelation could be seen either way. It would be a perfect Mafia cover and I'll understand if people want to vote someone else in but his readyness to give information at the beginning of the game has convinced me he's tow so I shall elect: DuD

I've said it before but it's a dangerous path to follow so blindly. I have explained why previously. It doesn't help that this is your fifth post in nine pages. For what it's worth you're my suspect. I'm not demanding anything, so you can deny, but who did you target tonight?

I could just not use my power tonight if its confusing things. If I'm not trusted to not have my power seen though, track me to see I haven't done anything else.

Give some info on yourself Rummy if you want to be elected. Anyone who votes for anyone based on no info gets my votes!

Give some info on yourself Rummy if you want to be elected. Anyone who votes for anyone based on no info gets my votes!

I'm sorry, but you have reeked mafia to me since the start of day 2. Comments like this rubs me off wrong. It's just too town. I have explained it before but a mafia can easily be in the open(and I have said why it benefits) and a town can stay hidden for many good reason. I don't like you convincing everyone to come forward and suspecting them if not.

Telling everything about yourself does not mean you are town. Period. And hence we should not vote for people who tell everything about themselves. Particulary on day one.

I trust Rummy now. Elect: Rummy

How can you pick Rummy out from any of the others we know nothing about and decide you trust him. You know nothing about him! And you say I reek of scum??? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :laughing:

Great work. Personal insults. Like it.

Double post. Seriously, you ignore every comment I have about this. You do not understand what I am trying to say or are you pretending/ignoring not to? Instead of taking it remotely serious you just try to vote me off? You don't even explain why. You think that makes you look any better?

@gmac , may I ask why? I need to know.

How can you pick Rummy out from any of the others we know nothing about and decide you trust him. You know nothing about him! And you say I reek of scum??? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :laughing:

Great work. Personal insults. Like it.

Wether or not you know something about someone isn't relevant. How many times must I say this? Just because you are known doesn't mean anything. I wouldn't mind if you haven't persuaded it so greatly. To think you are town, or anyone for that matter, because you are transparent is not a wise idea. I'm sorry this has turned into such a huge thing, it wasn't my idea. It was just a minor point. You can lynch me, but I hope this make the town think twice when trusting people just because they're known. I'm tired of convincing and I don't think I can for whatever reason that may be. I'm awaing gmac answer and until then I'm signing out.

Vote Dud So effing mafia.

I've said it before but it's a dangerous path to follow so blindly. I have explained why previously. It doesn't help that this is your fifth post in nine pages. For what it's worth you're my suspect. I'm not demanding anything, so you can deny, but who did you target tonight?

I did not target anyone last night, as said, I did't want to roleblock anyone early and stop/confuse information coming out.

On the case of DuD its one of two choices. Either he's town and we don't have to protect him OR he's mafia and getting a free ride. It's a decision we all have to take.

I know that him being open isn't a guarantee he's town but that's the decision I've taken. Please respect it. I'm not telling anyone else to vote for DuD, I acknowledged that the vote will likely go the other way and I don't have a problem with that.

I don't agree with DuD voting himself personally (or votingat all for anyone but another candidate if he's running himself). If other people want him elected they should vote him. The double vote should not be used to keep yourself in power, I think it goes against the ideals of the role of trust (pro scum lyncher)

Vote: DuD

I can't see what help I can be now? My power is only confusing things and I can't be arsed with the pointless arguing. I hope he is mafia.

I've asked why Rummy? Why not Yvonne? The Peeps? Why not Jimbob?

How have you singled out Rummy?

It doesn't matter now anyway.

Elect: No-one