N-Europe

Houses of Parliament Mafia - Death of the Prime Minister

Mr-Paul

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How very interesting Sheikah! I shall, as I understand it now, ChangeElect:Rummy. Normally I wouldn't vote for myself, but it'll stop it going to waste. I'll also, just for now, Remove Vote:Tales.

Oops, not even remove vote. Changevote:No lynch

I can see your point about me possibly being mafia, however...

1) you know my character if I was to turn up in the write up doing something dodgy.

2) you know my power

and

3) no-one has given anywhere near the info I have and I think its stupid to end up doing what we did last game I.e elect someone we know nothing about but assume is good to then find out we've hade a mafioso in charge!

I willingly gave you my name before I was elected!!!

I can see your point about me possibly being mafia, however...

1) you know my character if I was to turn up in the write up doing something dodgy.

2) you know my power

and

3) no-one has given anywhere near the info I have and I think its stupid to end up doing what we did last game I.e elect someone we know nothing about but assume is good to then find out we've hade a mafioso in charge!

I willingly gave you my name before I was elected!!!

I agree there is a good chance that you're not Mafia. But the very reason I chose Rummy is because he does not have the attitude of a Mafioso, and also the fact I chose him rather than he or a Mafioso put him forward again makes me more confident he's not Mafia. In terms of statistics also, he is most likely not Mafia. Always a chance I'll get egg on my face here, but I'm putting my faith in him.

We will probably get to find out his name also and he'll probably get some boon. We already know your name so there's less incentive to vote you, and also because people don't like people holding onto power.

How do you know you'll get his name? You may have only got mine because I outed it myself willingly before the write up!

If it comes down to Me vs Rummy and theres a chance to go with no leader i'll go no leader. If theres anyone supporting my election at that point can you please do the same.

I've already said it, IF SOMEONE WANTS TO BE LEADER THEY SHOULD GIVE INFO ON THEMSELVES BEFORE HAND, then we can confirm the info given from the write-up.

Don't be stupid and elect some one we know nothing about!

I got nothing more to say on the matter.. your election votes are your own.

How do you know you'll get his name? You may have only got mine because I outed it myself willingly before the write up!

If it comes down to Me vs Rummy and theres a chance to go with no leader i'll go no leader. If theres anyone supporting my election at that point can you please do the same.

I've already said it, IF SOMEONE WANTS TO BE LEADER THEY SHOULD GIVE INFO ON THEMSELVES BEFORE HAND, then we can confirm the info given from the write-up.

Don't be stupid and elect some one we know nothing about!

I got nothing more to say on the matter.. your election votes are your own.

Personally I don't think the writeups would reflect what town knows, it's written by the moderator after all who knows everything. Perhaps he won't be named but that's just an added bonus if he is.

Until someone confirms that you are what you say you are, we can't be sure that you saying what you are is true. Jimbob targeted you but told us he 'got nothing back' from it. Not sure what he meant by that.

Then there's always the possibility that you're wearing a disguise. I'm just damage limiting really. I'd rather not have the same person keeping power for the sake of limiting the chance of a total fuck up if a Mafioso were to control the game.

Out of interest, you said you were MP Greening and that gave away your role. I don't follow on what your role is even after Wiki'ing her.

Its been confirmed! Are you deliberately trying to miss things conveniently?

The write-up has confirmed that MP (Justine? I can't remember my first name) Greening, the newly elected leader was to blame for last nights transport issues I.e the redirection.

So first of all my Name, Party and Job Role have all been confirmed.

It then goes on to say that anyone targeting 'someone nobody would want to be associated with' found themselves at a labour MP instead.

This confirms my actual power.

I then guessed and got Tales to admit to being the person no-one likes (as he was one of my targets) and after Takes confirmed I outed Dannyboy as the labour MP (as he was my other target), which he has also confirmed.

Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed

CONFIRMED!

What was your point again?

Its been confirmed! Are you deliberately trying to miss things conveniently?

The write-up has confirmed that MP (Justine? I can't remember my first name) Greening, the newly elected leader was to blame for last nights transport issues I.e the redirection.

So first of all my Name, Party and Job Role have all been confirmed.

This...could have been said so long ago. :p

I hadn't connected the dots here sorry, the 'transport issues', you saying your name several posts back and the newspaper article. But yeah, pretty obvious now sorry. I was fairly sure you were town but now that is confirmed for me.

Change vote: DuD

Ack. Not changevote: I mean change elect - DuD.

I see. I do accept the DuD reasoning, but I still like the idea of a different mayor every day to avoid too many eggs in one basket. I'm happy to elect anyone else who wants mayorship and presents a semi/compelling argument. There's only a few people I genuinely trust atm and strangely one of them is Sheikah. I WOULD still like to know Tales' character/hy he's reluctant to reveal it.

Sheikah, your votes probably count anyway, but they should be in bold. It's the norm and depending on who is running the game they may not count them if not in bold.

I see. I do accept the DuD reasoning, but I still like the idea of a different mayor every day to avoid too many eggs in one basket. I'm happy to elect anyone else who wants mayorship and presents a semi/compelling argument. There's only a few people I genuinely trust atm and strangely one of them is Sheikah. I WOULD still like to know Tales' character/hy he's reluctant to reveal it.

Because there is no point. I believe I've already said that.

That's...a strangely good point. Though I'd rather elect yourself, because despite Tales's insistence, I'm almost certain now that a character name will give us something given something you yourself mentioned earlier.

@Tales, would you be able to explain to me, exactly, why there 'is no point' in revealing your character?

How in the world can one explain no point? No point is no point. Give it up. I'm not revealing things about my character, in general, just because one person is suspicious of me and it doesn't save my ass(hence why I answered Dud). Asking over and over isn't going to change anything. If I think knowing anything more about me serves the town in any way, I'll tell you, in the meantime I prefer revealing as little as possible. Dud can play his game, you can play yours and I play mine.