N-Europe

Houses of Parliament Mafia - Death of the Prime Minister

Mr-Paul

Personally, I refuse.

(its ok though I only have a single vote today, I just...I'm afraid I just trust my results too much, even though yeah, they still haven't hit an ounce of doubt and theoretically should soon, but...no)

Why is nobody keen to elect me anymore? :( I wouldn't mind seeing if I pick up where I left off.

As for Cube/DuD, I'm genuinely torn. DuD has struck me so much more so as mafia, but Cube...Cube is a ninja! Let's just remember to do the right thing depending whatever this lynch turns out to be!

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAY EIGHT IS OVER.

Leader of the House

Rummy (4): Jonnas, Cube, Rummy

Expulsion from the inquiry

DuD (5): Jonnas, Cube, DuD, gmac

Cube (1): Rummy

Despite Cube receiving an evil investigation, the inquiry decided that it would be better to get rid of DuD. Cube had to be good, and DuD had to be evil, right? Even DuD seemed to agree. The police arrived, seized one of his buses, and took him to the police station.

DuD was Transport Secretary Justine Greening. Each night he could use his control over the transport system to make anyone targeting one person target end up at another, and vice versa.

Justinegreeninghi.jpg

HE WAS GOOD.

NIGHT EIGHT STARTS NOW, PLEASE SEND IN YOUR PMS.

PLAYERS:

@Cube

@Jimbob

@Jonnas

@Rummy

@gmac

DEAD/EXPELLED:

DuD

Animal

The fish

Nintendohnut

Tales

Yvonne

Diageo (Aqui1a)

Sheikah

The Peeps

Marcamillian

EEVILMURRAY

Diageo

I'll take an electoral vote, then? :p

Sure - you just seemed to be making fun of how I've elected you most nights, and how I've fully followed your information on two mafia members - look at the vote patterns.

Elect: Rummy

I swear, I'm hating myself for this. Seriously, how is it possible that DuD was good?

But I have proof of my innocence. See, let's say Cube and Jimbob are the last mafiosos (they both have results on them, of course). If so, all they had to do was get rid of the double voter and they got full majority over town.

So, it is pretty clear they were going to kill me. So, I targeted myself, preventing the kill. 'Bout time I got a target right, too.

Vote: Cube

Elect: Rummy

I seems that when I redirect, I cause my target to use their usual power and I ignore kills. Explains why Jonnas didn't kill himself last night.

A double-voting protector is one of the more ridiculous fake roles I've heard of.

What, you thought I was a double voter without other powers? Please.

And a redirecting townie that never once got the killer, nor was he targeted for a kill? That's ludicrous.

I should've paid more attention at your targeting record, too, you tried to redirect Rummy the other night!

I will be the first to admit I've been playing really badly, though, I should've noticed these things way earlier.

The only time I redirected Rummy was when I was redirected from EEVIL to Nintendohnut to Rummy due to DuD and The Peeps.

I've checked through the thread: the town has lost two protectors already.

@gmac do the right thing. We have someone claiming to be a third protector and a double voter.

The only time I redirected Rummy was when I was redirected from EEVIL to Nintendohnut to Rummy due to DuD and The Peeps.

Checking back, it was actually DuD you claimed to target, my confusion.

But this claim of yours is also interesting...

You have that order wrong. You claimed to be redirected from [someone] to Dohnut because of The Peeps, and then DuD caused you to go for Eevilmurray instead.

I remember because that was the night that made me originally suspect you (that first suspicion I had back then). Because, you see, I actually protected Nintendohnut that night (but was redirected to Eevilmurray)

The reason I suspected you was because, while everyone thought Rummy was the mafia's intended kill (and that he was protected by Eevil), I thought Eevil was the actual target (that was protected by me). This confusion came about because the newspaper said the bar was protected, but it didn't say exactly who was protected. Everyone assumed it was Rummy. Except me.

When you claimed to have been lead towards Eevil, I immediately pegged you as the killer that night, but wasn't 100% sure (Dannyboy didn't suspect anything, and I sure wouldn't come out as a protector with so little to go on)

That's why I wanted Dohnut to ask you what you did that night. I thought at the time that you were a reverse tracker, so I could catch you lying, but you turned out to be a redirector instead. Plus DuD sounded more suspicious at the time, so I stopped trying to accuse you.

But now I see: that was the night you lied about, when Dazz analysed you. It had to be that one, as I don't recall Eevilmurray ever claiming he was approached by someone from the treasury bribing him.

Sorry, I misread the PM: I targeted Tales, was redirected to Nintendohnut, then EEVILMURRAY then he was made to target Rummy.

Quite how I was pegged for the kill when I was successful (according to the write-up), I have no idea.

well having read through the thread and noticing that Cube was one of the people driving the lynch of Sheikah, I'm sticking with Rummy this time

vote lynch: Cube

you get anything else last night @Rummy?

Of those left, I have results as follows;

@Cube - Evil

@Jimbob - Town(last night)

@Jonnas - Town(the day I wanted to lynch Dohnut)

@Rummy - Well, I've never checked myself but I think it's obvious

@gmac - no result

I am, depending on Cube's affinity after his death, doubtful of Jonnas despite my result given a number of plays made, but tbh, for now, I think he's trustable.

Tales was a protector, yes, but EEVIL wasn't. You play incredibly well, and I think you're making a brilliant last attempt. If you're town, then yeah, I'll go Jonnas tomorrow, I honestly don't believe it could be anyone else but you guys.