N-Europe

LEGO Mafia #1: City

Cube

Wait, when did I lie? trollololol

Why did you not reveal who you are? Why, having CONFIRMED MY POWER, do you think I'm neutral? A neutral protector who wins with whoever wins? That role is pointless - the neutral would just protect themselves every single night, avoid questioning and cruise through to the end. It would be a broken role.

Basically, you're obviously mafia and now you're just trying to shift the blame around. I want to hear from Rummy too. When he has answered, I expect you to vote. The result of the lynch today will make things very interesting indeed.

In fact, just in case someone like Animal comes online, doesn't read the thread properly and just votes to end the day before we've answered all the questions about targets etc, I'll Remove Vote. It's going straight back on again once my questions have been answered, though.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, when did I lie? trollololol

Why did you not reveal who you are? Why, having CONFIRMED MY POWER, do you think I'm neutral? A neutral protector who wins with whoever wins? That role is pointless - the neutral would just protect themselves every single night, avoid questioning and cruise through to the end. It would be a broken role.

Protector isn't necessarily your primary role, you could be a mimic who copies a player's ability. It's not very likely anyway, I'm more or less trying to work out why you lied when you said someone had already said your role earlier in the topic (which they hadn't by the way, hence the lie). I'm just interested in why you lied and deceived when you're probably town. Just seems an odd and dangerous way to play, considering your would have been killed ages ago by Tales for acting that way if the Mafia hadn't taken the hit.

But hey, maybe that's the way you play.

Basically, you're obviously mafia and now you're just trying to shift the blame around. I want to hear from Rummy too. When he has answered, I expect you to vote. The result of the lynch today will make things very interesting indeed.

Wake up, I have already voted. And wake up some more, Rummy says he got a town verdict so that will at most clear one person. Still, if it's the person I voted for I want to know.

My vote was based on gmac being inactive yet still carrying out night actions. He then put forward Yvonne based on character name instantly on his 'return'. It seems obvious that game moderators take a delight from casting 'evil' characters in town roles to punish players for thinking solely within the box, hence Vader being town, so there's really no solid reasoning from him. This being crap was confirmed for me when DuD seconded gmac with no convincing required despite it being weak logic. Basically I don't see how anyone can not think gmac doesn't deserve to be lynched. It's ridiculous.

Meh, by the sound of things Tales' hit was completely random. He could've hit anyone, it was only because one of the last votes of the day came from me. He even said the day after 'I didn't pay any attention yesterday, I just tried to kill one of the last voters'. So it wasn't my play style. And it wasn't dangerous really - I've never come close to being lynched throughout the whole game, so how was it dangerous? The only one who still thinks I'm at all dodgy is you! :)

You've voted, but not for Yvonne. I am very much awake, don't worry about that! I just mean I expect you to vote for Yvonne rather than splitting the vote. We'll see how it plays out after Rummy, Animal and DuD have answered questions, anyway. Not sure what you mean about Rummy though, and me needing to wake up some more? I know he'll clear someone, that's why I've asked for his information in the first place. What part am I missing? In my original post I said he might as well reveal who he got his result on as there's no reason not to. I'm not sure what you're referring to!

Whatever happens, I'm now 99% positive you're a mafioso. You can say whatever you like, but role blocking an investigator and then a protector when you yourself have been going on for two days about who gmac is incredibly suspicious? Pull the other one, scumnag :p Luckily I managed to block both your attacks, 'cause I'm awesome. You'll be lynched tomorrow, I'm sure. Good luck killing me tonight, though! :D

Meh, by the sound of things Tales' hit was completely random.

Actually I think he picked you based on your lying and Diageo calling for your death, but I imagine he'd want to send out the message it was random so he wasn't a Mafia target (at the time he may have genuinely believed it).

You've voted, but not for Yvonne.

Yeah, because gmac is almost certainly Mafia for the reasons I gave. Don't get me wrong, I don't trust Yvonne either, but gmac is at the top of the list for me. Jimbob voters aren't getting your aggression too oddly.

I am very much awake, don't worry about that! I just mean I expect you to vote for Yvonne rather than splitting the vote.

I voted gmac last night so I don't see how it's odd? Plus other people have 'split' the vote to Jimbob too, yet you're focusing all rage on me?

Whatever happens, I'm now 99% positive you're a mafioso. You can say whatever you like, but role blocking an investigator and then a protector when you yourself have been going on for two days about who gmac is incredibly suspicious? Pull the other one, scumnag :p Luckily I managed to block both your attacks, 'cause I'm awesome. You'll be lynched tomorrow, I'm sure. Good luck killing me tonight, though! :D

I didn't target you or Rummy the night before last and I targeted you tonight which I told you. You can believe what you want, but you're wrong, and lynching me will bring a smile to my face.

Wait, so you steal things but ALSO find out people's powers? I thought you just stole things and had to work out their power from that. Can you use anything you steal? And if you are a power investigator, why didn't you say that when we asked before? When we asked for your power you simply said that you stole things, you never said anything about being a power investigator.

Also: why DuD?

So why didn't you use gmac's power? Are they stocked up waiting to be used? I assume if you survive tonight you'll be tracking?

My biggest problem is that all of your information is basically stuff we already know. We know DuD's character, so a quick google would tell you a think you could pretend to have stolen, and we know his power. You know gmac's identity and power so could easily claim that and a generic 'police computer' like you did. I'm not saying that you definitely made it all up, I'm just saying that so far, you've told us nothing new.

I'd have more but I spent three separate nights trying to find out what gmac did, kept getting RB'd. Lemme get you targets, one sec

N1 jailkept (targeted gmac) (oh the irony!)

N2 Rummy - got magnifying glass (cop)

N3 gmac - roleblocked to pieces

N4 - gmac - got police computer - character cop

N5 - DuD - got skateboard - track

Coming out with my info would only have been detrimental to the town. If there's someone people want me to target tonight I'll happily find out, provided I live obviously

I get to use it tonight or to try to find another persons power. If I had permanent use of my loot I'd have just become a cop after N2

hahaha, I can't believe the thing that killed me was a genuine mistake. Ah well :)

Thinnest lynch of my career...

Considering we were only nine players left and I roleblocked Jimbob I'd say it is fairly certain he was the mafia killer. Then again so were Yvonne two nights ago. Can we please lynch Jimbob tomorrow then? He has mafia written all over him.

Considering we were only nine players left and I roleblocked Jimbob I'd say it is fairly certain he was the mafia killer. Then again so were Yvonne two nights ago. Can we please lynch Jimbob tomorrow then? He has mafia written all over him.

I'm happy to do this too, but we need to not have this vote split.