NEurope
BeerMonkey

WWE's New Year's Revolution

This sunday is New Year's Revolution on Sky Sports 1 wat are ya picks for the night. Which has turned out to be quite a good card to be honest...some matchs i wouldnt mind seeing and staying up for.

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Masters vs. Carlito vs. Kane (Elimination Chamber Match)

Prediction: Shawn Micheals - I dont mind really who wins as long as its not cena...really cant stand him now does my head in

Big Show vs. Triple H

Prediction: HHH - HHH is my fav so of course gunna say him should be a good match and a bloodbath cause of shows cast on his arm

Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair vs. Edge

Prediction: Edge - I think edge will win with help of lita so he can rub it in flairs face.....where will lead to rematch with a stipulation at rumble

Gregory Helms vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler

Prediction: Helms - i hope helms injures lawler cant stand him half the time

Ashley vs. Maria vs. Torrie Wilson vs. Victoria vs. Candice Michelle (Bra & Panties Gauntlet Match)

Prediction: Maria - i love maria she cracks me up :smile:

Women's Champion Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James

Prediction: Trish - should be interesting but cant see her losing it

I'm with you. I can't stand Cena and hope he loses. Although he'll probably win the rumble if he does lose.

I think Kurt will finally get the title again but I wouldn't be surprised if it was either Masters or Carlito, they are due for a major push soon.

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Masters vs. Carlito vs. Kane (Elimination Chamber Match)

Prediction: Angle hes due another title run, surely cena cant win please god dont let cena win.

Big Show vs. Triple H

Prediction: Hunter

Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair vs. Edge

Prediction: Edge

Gregory Helms vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler

Prediction: Helms hopefully he'll get a push after this match hes getting wasted on Heat

Ashley vs. Maria vs. Torrie Wilson vs. Victoria vs. Candice Michelle (Bra & Panties Gauntlet Match)

Prediction: Maria not only is she pretty and funny but shes special too :heh:

Women's Champion Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James

Prediction: Trish, Mickie isnt good enough yet for the title

Cena is kind of like a new age Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Rock - He can't wrestle, but has a stack of charisma, mic skills and his merchandise sales are through the roof. Although his charisma is iffy right now, people want a change and Cena has been pushed too far to soon, he's held that championship for almost a year.

well, i say KANE should win, hes the fuckin best, i havent seen him wrestle since he took his mask off (wot a stupid idea that was) and the dude whos playing him seems to be a bit chubbier than the original kane, different wrestler all together?

well, i say KANE should win, hes the fuckin best, i havent seen him wrestle since he took his mask off (wot a stupid idea that was) and the dude whos playing him seems to be a bit chubbier than the original kane, different wrestler all together?

Nope Kane is still played by Glen Jacobs.

he shud of kept the hair, didnt they make it so it looked like it was a wig? it blatantly wasnt a wig when he was wearing the mask

Kurt Angle

Triple H

Edge

Helms

Candice

Trish

With the exception of the chamber, the card is looking pretty poor from my standards. I'll check it out anyway though, despite nothing there being nothing too special looking.

good too see MRRRRRRR KENNEDY......................KENNNNNNEDY!! on smackdown hes a legend in the making :D

good too see MRRRRRRR KENNEDY......................KENNNNNNEDY!! on smackdown hes a legend in the making :D

That guy is awesome :D, the move he does off the top rope is unreal and hes the best ring announcer since the Fink :D

Been ages since I've been on here!

I like Kennedy but his appearence was pretty pointless on Smackdown. As he's injured they can't really do much with him though.

Now if New Years Revolution was on Sky Box Office I wouldn't be ording it but as it's on Sky Sports I will get to see it.

Obviously the whole event is based around the Elimination Chamber which is normally a cool match. But does anybody really expect that Carlito, Masters and Kane have even the slightest chance of winning? There just there to make up the numbers IMO. Please don't let Cena win! The majority of the crowd hate him. It's only kids and women that chant for him. Angle to win, hopefully!

Big Show Vs HHH. I think HHH will win thia one despite Big Shows giant cast.

Ric Flair Vs Edge. This could be a decent match. Edge to become new IC champ.

Gregory Helms vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler. Wow, this was thrown together in about 2 mins. Why can't they actually build fueds up for PPVs. Helms to beat Lawler.

Trish vs Mickie. Could be a good Womens match. Mickie to become new champ?

Fuck yea :D Cena lost :D

Hopefully edge can keep the title for a good few months the guy deseves it.

Edge is my new hero.

From what I here Cena was getting major boos and Angle was getting most cheers. Can anyone who saw the show confirm this.

Edge is my new hero.

From what I here Cena was getting major boos and Angle was getting most cheers. Can anyone who saw the show confirm this.

Confirms it, cena was getting booed like mad from the get go, I sense a heel turn in the very near future.

AT LAST CENA LOST!!!

*who else was screaming at the tv when cena won the chamber hehe*

vinces music hits and says edge is using his money in the bank

in comes edge kicks the crap out of him in the corner then 2 spears and its over and was screaming YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS at fuking last

the first crowd to actually boo cena was in sheffield where i went to both shows with my "cena sucks" sign :D the british turned the US against him...or they finally woke up as well.

it was like 80% of the crowd were cheering every time cena got hit :awesome: great crowd in my opinion :bowdown:

I agree, although a felt a tiny bit sorry for Johnny Boy as he walked up the ramp at the end of the match, he looked dejeced. He gave the fans all he had and he got booed and lost the title.

If he turns heel, it'l be the biggest heel turn since the Rock.

I havnt seen wrestling for ages, but i always liked Cena, guess the fad of al that 'you cant see me' and take the piss rhymes finally wore off. I thought it might. He'd make a good heel, he was heel as it was in the first place when he started all that bling crap.

Sounds like a good event having edge come use his money in the bank, no-one wouldve predicted that, good job WWE! for once!

The elimination chamber match is the firsti have watched in a couple of years and it showed exactly why I stopped loving it, i mean masters and carlito in the main event. It also annoys me that the wwe have never given kane a decent run as champion before egtting fucked over someway.

The elimination chamber match is the firsti have watched in a couple of years and it showed exactly why I stopped loving it, i mean masters and carlito in the main event. It also annoys me that the wwe have never given kane a decent run as champion before egtting fucked over someway.

I know what you're talking about, at the end of the Chamber match I was mighty pissed off. But WWE is all about shock value, and last night they delivered big style.

Tonight on RAW, Edge is having sex with Lita in the ring. I'm not kidding.

There is so much buzz around for this title change. I don't think people have been this excited about a title change in years.

It seems this PPV apparently terrible show(I havent seen it) will atleast be remembered for somthing.

EDGE IS WWE CHAMPION!

How? Wasn't he fighting Flair?

I stayed up to watch but I ended up watching Big Brother then falling asleep.

How? Wasn't he fighting Flair?

I stayed up to watch but I ended up watching Big Brother then falling asleep.

He used his money in the bank to get a shot for the title after the chamber match was finished.

i didn't like the way the chamber match ended nearly woke the folks up shouting at the t.v but then vince's music hit and i was like omg whats going on and when edge won i thought about bloody time