NEurope
BeerMonkey

WWE's New Year's Revolution

I don't see why Europeans are more into wrestling than the Americans themselves. Perhaps the Americans have seen what lacks in wrestling: championships. These days wrestling runs on "storylines" that seem to go as long as a soap opera.

Well, as I expected it was all about the main event. I was dissapointed to see Angle eliminated so early. I was totally pissed off when it was left with just Cena, Masters & Carlito because I knew Cena was going to retain the belt. It was a total surprise that Edge decided to cash in his money in the bank title shot! It totally made sense for him to cash it in at a time like that! Happy with the end. Now lets hope he doens't lose it to Cena on Raw...that would be a big mistake and the fans would be really pissed.

What can they do with Cena? They have to keep him out of the main event (for a little while at least). And a heel turn may actually do him good if he goes back to the way he was orginally.

Edge vs Cena at rumble gah was hoping vince was gunna do a mini tounament for no1 contender or something o well :(

bloody hope edge wins thou....with litas help i think he will (or cena by DQ)

R...V....D at RUMBLE!!!

wrestling is the biggest con going. rubish watch a real sport.

i'll watch what i want thank you very much.

some people take me to seriously. hey i was joking i watch it from time to time and i used to be an avid fan. but it is still a con. although it is entertaining.

wwe now is basicly the the softcore vr of the adult channel, i.e lame jokes, story lines, and adult sexual encounters

here if u do not belive me check this out

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/photos2/

belive me give them 1 - 2 more yrs then they will be out of business,

true. But thats because Edge cant call himself Mr. money in the bank anymore. All he's got is Money in the sack and Rated R now.

Just watched revolution last night. Mostly because I heard Edge was the new champ. I cant complain really. He could be a cool champ, infinately better than cena.

Thought Angle would last longer though.

Skipped most of the matches, but caught helms' match. Alright I suppose. Sad to see "suger shane" busted down to this level.

What are they doin with shelton benjamin!? Really?