N-Europe

The Peepsville Mafia

The Peeps

I was jail kept least night, so cant really add anything.

I am really suspicious of yvonne though. I have no solid evidence just a gut instinct. I'm not bothered about the posting the most so must be town view either.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The uniform thing worries me - what if the killer is a policeman? This could get confusing with cop claims etc

From what we've seen it seems the roles are pretty straightforward - e.g. the doctor protects. Though we can't rule anything out, of course.

Actually, shouldn't we be worried about the person walking around and giving out candy? :p

gmac, I was the one who left you a packet of sweets. You must have been targeted by at least one other person, because that's not what my power does. In fact, I don't understand how you could have been blocked at all now that I'm sure you got the sweets... xD

Yvonne also received sweets despite being guarded - it would seem your power circumvents protections, Aqui1a.

I don't know about me being able to get around protectors. Maybe I just sent my target in first? I don't know how that works..

However, I think that my power should be able to prevent my target from being blocked from reaching their target. But again, my understanding of it isn't too great...

Just chance really. You mentioned sweet, I thought you were trying to sneakily reveal your role to me, especially when you said you could do "good things". Usually good effects get past protectors, not always jailkeeps though.

I don't know about me being able to get around protectors. Maybe I just sent my target in first? I don't know how that works..

However, I think that my power should be able to prevent my target from being blocked from reaching their target. But again, my understanding of it isn't too great...

I'm more convinced you are simply able to bypass protections.

You should also prevent your target from being roleblocked, you say? How that would work with a jailkeeper, I have no idea. :hmm:

I'm more convinced you are simply able to bypass protections.

You should also prevent your target from being roleblocked, you say? How that would work with a jailkeeper, I have no idea. :hmm:

Meh...

I thought my power would have allowed gmac to carry out whatever it was he tried to do, but he said he was prevented from doing so.

I'm absolutely bewildered that there seems to be a role to do with sweets after I just used that word yesterday to say I have a nice role!

Still waiting to hear from rummy before I say more.

What are you waiting to hear??

I see now, no, it didn't @mr\-paul.

At least not that I know, anyway.

Cool. As I suspected, we can trust Yvonne, who I can confirm targeted Rummy and EEVIL last night without causing harm. More specifically, my PM tells me he mumbled their names as he worked on some papers. Have confidence while you work my dear Yvonne and say your targets loud and clear!

That is correct. I was hoping to catch someone out, which is why I withheld my 2nd target for N2.I find it odd that the sweets could have an adverse effect on gmac, which makes me think multiple people targeted him

EEVIL's name is Charles Aimes. He did not lie about who he supported.

Elect: Yvonne

I am enjoying my time as mayor of this town, but feel that Yvonne is in a better position to further our investigations as mayor. It has been an absolute honour and I feel it was important that as a member of the public services that I grabbed the reins of this town to bring some stability after Mayor Peeps' passing, but it is now time for me to serve someone else who can lead us into prosperity. I hope I will be rewarded with love and affection and protection from my fellow friends.

How ReZourceful would you say this man was?

Dunno, what do you think?

That is correct. I was hoping to catch someone out, which is why I withheld my 2nd target for N2.

Unless I'm reading this wrong, you managed to get two targets (Rummy & Diageo) on the first night just fine without any powering up mentioned.

And I'm pretty sure by your "How ReZourceful would you say this man was?" you know damn well I targeted ReZ on the first night, but you haven't mentioned any form of tracking in your power, or is this another new addition you're yet to reveal?.

EXPLAIN.

Fuck it, I've been weary of you from the start.

Vote: Yvonne.