N-Europe

The Peepsville Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wait, Cube's one of the runners. Fair point. Well, we'll see who jumps on the train. If the Smart man didn't re-direct EEVIL then you've still got a jailkeeper(the police officer) and a redirector/force targetter(smart man) out there who are essentially both mafia. Add Jimbob to that and you have three, so you've got one left, and I think it might be Danny. Or DuD. But then it's probably a quiet player with targets being sent on their behalf. We started with 15, would that be 3 or 4 mafia? Probably 4, I think I'll rule out DuD, he's just sharing in my own paranoia.

Dohnut, ReZ, Jimbob, and...Danny, aqui1a or DuD? I still wanna say Danny.

Or Tales! I'm forgetting Tales. I'm just going to sit here posting away, waiting for Peeps.

You roleblocked Rummy D1? But wouldn't he have been jailkept?

Only thing making me a bit wary of Diageo is the 2 roleblockers. I'm fairly trusting of EEVIL. Then again Diageo's words feel very townish. Chances are Rummy is scum and it all tallies up, I'm trying not to get too focused on one outcome.

Seems you're quite focused on the idea of me being mafia, so you should start forming your other theories now. I'm trusting you to at least not let my death be in vain, and if I find out you're mafia I am going to curse you up so bad you won't be able to get away from them. I'm gonna get some curses JUST for you.

If Rummy is town then we have an info editor, as suggested by my mayor power - "returned pm info will be definitely true". Their power will be writeup editing and PM editing/scrambling possibly.

The main issue with this scenario is one mafia player has slipped through the initial pass. Even so, killing Nintendohnut and then ReZ buys town time to figure everything out.

@Jimbob targets please

there are 4 mafia

there are 13 living players

If I find the 9 townies it's as good as finding the 4 mafia. Clearing someone as town makes the next person more likely to be mafia. At the moment I have 4 strong suspects, so if one turns out to be town, I need to take another look at the people I've judged to be town.

Majority has been reached

Votes:

Rummy (7): Dannyboy-the-Dane, Tales, Diageo, DuD, Yvonne, Cube

Majority is 7

Mayoral Elections

Jimbob (2): Rummy, EEVILMURRAY

Cube (5): Diageo, Yvonne, DuD, Tales, Cube

Yvonne (1): mr-paul

Yvonne is acting-mayor

The town had reached a conclusion. Young Gregory Phillips was to be lynched for his crimes. They were certain of his guilt as the young policeman in training had been placed at the scene of the crime.

Gregory Phillips was lynched. Rummy is no longer in the game. He was good.

---

A new mayor has been elected!

The town had seen the various campaign posters and adverts for Dominic Gentry and were finally ready for him to lead them. As owner of the Grand Opera House he is a valued and trusted member of the town and people were happy to place their trust in him. Surely he would get to the bottom of all of these murders?

Night Four

Players (12):

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Tales

@Yvonne

Ghosts:

Mayor Peeps

Marcamillian

gmac

@Rummy

Edited by The Peeps

Night Four

Stephen Weston was looking over his papers again and muttering to himself. He was half way through a new page when the doorbell rang. Stephen answered the door to a young police cadet who explained he was just checking out the neighbourhood and making sure everything was ok. He seemed to invite himself in to check around but he had the uniform on so Stephen guessed it would be ok…

Stephen Weston has been found dead. He was good. Yvonne is no longer in the game.

Players (11):

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Tales

Ghosts:

Mayor Peeps

Marcamillian

gmac

Rummy

@Yvonne

Majority is 6

Day Five

I roleblocked DuD because Rummy considered him a threat and he has been rather quiet. So we can rule him out as the killer. The flavour in the PM described him as being part of the police. So there are probably a few members of the police hanging around.

I tried my hardest to reach my target tonight, but alas i could not as my illness got the better of me.

Yvonne, you asked for my target list. Here it is

Night 1 - Dannyboy

Night 2 - mr-paul

Night 3 - EEVILMURRAY

Night 4 - Dannyboy

What is it that you do again? I would expect to know if anyone targetted me last night, yet I'm aware of no such thing taking place.

There's only one paragraph in the write up. For there being a write up editor he would basically have to write the whole thing or have Peeps given it to him after he has written it.

Could be something as simple as replacing the description of the killer, although ...

I roleblocked DuD because Rummy considered him a threat and he has been rather quiet. So we can rule him out as the killer. The flavour in the PM described him as being part of the police. So there are probably a few members of the police hanging around.

... with this discovery it would seem the entire mafia could be made up of police.

I can confirm diageo's roleblock.. I was delivered flowers which put me to sleep.

My intended target was ReZ, but I obviously didn't reach him.

ReZ and Dohnut need to give targets for last night.

For pressure Lynch: Dohnut