N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 23: The highlight of the Summer

Haden

Speaking of awards, we should host our own at the end of the season.

Midfield of the season: Recall United.

Best attacking force: AC Elites

Lololol.

Best use of The Force: Bayer Neverlusen

Interview of the season: Charlie Douglas (Bayer Neverlusen) interviewing Jimbob in person at the NE Meet

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have switched between that rule a couple of times now between seasons but you are right I should have stated before the cup but that is the way it is.

I find your moaning and insults quite tiresome, I don't think you understand how much effort I put into this league, the fact that you seem borderline obsessed at trying to hassle me all of a sudden is incredible this is just an online manager game.

I have no need to justify myself to someone who sees themselves in the light of some messianic hero:

From your own team page: We were recruited to the league by long time friend Haden in order to ensure the leagues survival...some in the league see Intergalactico Stars as their savours as a result.

The fact that I know you in real life makes this even more screwed up!

...working together we are stronger.

If there were no cause for complaint then I obviously wouldn't feel the need to say anything, it's nothing against you in real life, it's just the recent xpert aggrievances that have been getting my goat! You know me, I'm competitive, I don't like being dirty tricked, I don't like being screwed and I don't like losing as a result -

5sorelosers_arsene_wenger_600x450.jpg

Also, I AM a messiah and a true savour of xpert...not only did I help get league numbers up in it's hour of dire need but I led the way with the nWo in ridding the leagues of the scurge of The Nexus! :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS2_ju5d6N8

You're right, this is just a game and I can't be doing with this agro either and I'm thankful for your offer of withdrawal from the cup so that I can progress but you won your own game fair and square so you don't have to do that and deserve to be in the draw...I shall take this one on the chin and bow out, paving the way for a new champion. Now lets let bygones be bygones, work together as you say, bring an end to it & move on! :hug:

Best use of The Force: Bayer Neverlusen

Interview of the season: Charlie Douglas (Bayer Neverlusen) interviewing Jimbob in person at the NE Meet

You do realise Dragoo was being facetious in everything that was said right?

I really didn't have the best attacking side (though I beg to differ!).

Also, it is 9:12 and noone in chat room!

If there were no cause for complaint then I obviously wouldn't feel the need to say anything, it's nothing against you in real life, it's just the recent xpert aggrievances that have been getting my goat! You know me, I'm competitive, I don't like being dirty tricked, I don't like being screwed and I don't like losing as a result -

5sorelosers_arsene_wenger_600x450.jpg

Also, I AM a messiah and a true savour of xpert...not only did I help get league numbers up in it's hour of dire need but I led the way with the nWo in ridding the leagues of the scurge of The Nexus! :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS2_ju5d6N8

You're right, this is just a game and I can't be doing with this agro either and I'm thankful for your offer of withdrawal from the cup so that I can progress but you won your own game fair and square so you don't have to do that and deserve to be in the draw...I shall take this one on the chin and bow out, paving the way for a new champion. Now lets let bygones be bygones, work together as you say, bring an end to it & move on! :hug:

125handshake_468x598.jpg

No man you are through :hug:

Good luck, I am thankful for all your efforts you bring a lot to this game, together we can make this league epic. I am sorry if I said things that wound you up you are a legend :D

Oh god suddenly I feel the need to

Sorry I am tied up atm could someone else get cup results for me? Keep original list Jimbob.

Edited by Haden

He be worth 15 574 200 econ. :smile:

That is more than some teams are worth! :p

Oh btw accepted some random team no idea who the manager is lol.

Aussie FC Coysy

Hoping for a big reveal when he logs in.

Aw son of a bitch!

NE Xpert 11 Season 23 Manager Awards!

The Hugh Laurie Charm Offensive Award: Whose PRs or posts in the forums have left you thinking have they been taking acting classes in charm?

The Sir Chris Hoy Legend Award: Know a legendary manager you admire? Time to let the queen know. No I'm not the queen wait...

The Amazing Youth Award!: What new team or team in the lower league has impressed you?

Empire vs Rebels Award: Which rivalry has stolen the show this season?

The Iplayer Excitement Award: Which manager do you have ready to watch on Iplayer because their team is just so damn exciting.

Midfield of the season:... ;)

Tipping of the hat award: To the servants of this league, reports, recruitment, cup draws, you know who you are :)

Fear Factor: Quick think on your feet which team would you not want to meet away from home, with no form, injuries and an econ crisis.

Copy and paste me your nominations and PM them to me I will reveal them when the new thread is made

Edited by Haden

@Ellmeister, pretty sure I did get Dustin Brammer off you unless it's a massive coincidence. Did he sell for 2.9 mil? If so, Tales was right; the name and appearance did change on the transfer list. I've requested his original name as a sign of respect : peace:

Bear in mind that the Xpert11 Gods take 10% of all transfers so the money Ell got would be around 2.6mil I believe.

Gaaaaaaaaaay. :(

Well if nothing else at least you have home advantage! ;) Invite away...

Oh btw accepted some random team no idea who the manager is lol.

Aussie FC Coysy

Hoping for a big reveal when he logs in.

Hmm, intriguing...sounds suspiciously close to my surname! You could do a PR welcoming him and asking who invited him or ask which manager knows him!? Maybe it was someone like Fedex who isn't on the forum here who invited!?

Will submit my nominations later when I've got a bit more time to do it!

Quarter Final Draw

Coloccini FC vs Comerade Co-op

Rising Phoenix vs Bubbles FC

Silverdale vs 64th'rs

Dragooo vs Intergalacto Stars

Sent the invite on Tues night. Still not been accepted yet, although there's still plenty of time left for that :D