N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 23: The highlight of the Summer

Haden

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost 2-3 to the mighty Dragooo earlier.

Good job it was a friendly, and shows how bad my midfield really is. Played a lot of youth and done some training

Untitled333333.png

5 increase, 6 decrease with a difference of 2. Worst one was Oswald.

Got 6 million in the bank, think some saving could be in order for a new defender end of next season. For now, Youth will be developed and if i get a worse report next season then i don't know what to do.

You got a double negative jump? :p Maybe you should reduce your squad. You don't use them all anyway do you?

I want to play some strong teams in the upper league. I won against Submarine but it didn't do my form any good.

You got a double negative jump? :p Maybe you should reduce your squad. You don't use them all anyway do you?

I want to play some strong teams in the upper league. I won against Submarine but it didn't do my form any good.

@Jimbob

A double negative jump is quite possible the funniest thing I've ever seen happen on expert. THe fact it was you makes it even funnier. :heh:

Hey guys a few 1st round matches didn't happen today. I know RP and Silverdale was ready I think Winston vs Co-op I dont know who was to blame so could you let me know.

Please please please check out the Round list and offical PR to see who your opponents are.

On the plus side Peeps vs AC Elites and All Stars vs Leeds were great games All Stars vs Leeds was especially dramatic if you were watching it in real time like I did lol.

Lost 2-3 to the mighty Dragooo earlier.

Good job it was a friendly, and shows how bad my midfield really is. Played a lot of youth and done some training

Untitled333333.png

5 increase, 6 decrease with a difference of 2. Worst one was Oswald.

Got 6 million in the bank, think some saving could be in order for a new defender end of next season. For now, Youth will be developed and if i get a worse report next season then i don't know what to do.

Good game, earlier.

But, fuck...that change report is pretty hilarious. It begs the question "what were you doing last season?!" How come only 2 of your midfield got a +? You've got some good defenders, though.

Next season should be interesting. Basically, it's do or die for my defenders. I'm not bringing another one in if I can help it. Bought a new striker who I am happy with, so a far greater effort is going to be spent on blooding him. Going to go with 3 strikers this season instead of 4. Depending on how this season goes, I may even offload another midfielder if it becomes too tricky.

Who knows. It's bloody annoying though, he's 36 and i reckon he will be retiring soon anyway. And yes Flinky, i do have some good defenders. I just seriously lack in the midfield at present, which i will need to improve upon.

It feels like i've been shafted this previous season. I lose 1 game, just one and have many draws. Like i said, if i get a double negative next time around who knows what i will do. I can't be having that again, and i am considering either selling or getting rid of some players.

On a plus though, Brett Whiteside got me 500,000 credits earlier for being named best player in the series and being selected so many times for the Xpert All-star team.

Edited by Jimbob

Who knows. It's bloody annoying though, he's 36 and i reckon he will be retiring soon anyway. And yes Flinky, i do have some good defenders. I just seriously lack in the midfield at present, which i will need to improve upon.

It feels like i've been shafted this previous season. I lose 1 game, just one and have many draws. Like i said, if i get a double negative next time around who knows what i will do. I can't be having that again, and i am considering either selling or getting rid of some players.

On a plus though, Brett Whiteside got me 500,000 credits earlier for being named best player in the series and being selected so many times for the Xpert All-star team.

Maybe you could consider using a smaller squad. I checked, and you played 18 of 20 players. Personally I have only 15 and I don't have any plans in increasing any time soon. That's a personal matter, some like and succeed with larger squads. Maybe start a long term 10+ season rebuilding of the team, by buying one or two 17/18-4s every second season. And take advantage of the youths you get. The 16-4 is now an 18-4, he should have been an amazing 18-6 easily. Same goes for the others.

Co-op says his invite never came so he's though!

Great thanks for that Nikos will draw up new names draw will be Sunday at 9pm again Jimbob?

What is your average form like Jimbob? It must have been very low surely for the guy who played that many games to get a double negative? Maybe invest more in your training?

Having said that I never train the oldies to much lol keep them floating around 12 avg form while I try and get the avg form of youths sky high. Have quite a lot of money heading into next season so hopefully I can train a lot, I think I will need to!

I take it you've been saving the money instead of form training?

To be honest, you would've been bum-raped in the Middle League with a squad like that. Particularly that midfield. A blessing in disguise that you didn't go up.

Get a million each week, further 200,000 press conferences. Put a few bids on for matches, i have put training on for the younger players as well. Save an average of 350,000 per week.

Edit: Sacked 3 players, just like this

Changes are to be made, time to re-develop the squad.

And having made the changes, can't get rid of Oswald (won't let me, damn). I've turned a double negative into a Positive!!!

Untitled2432443453.png

Edited by Jimbob

Get a million each week, further 200,000 press conferences. Put a few bids on for matches, i have put training on for the younger players as well. Save an average of 350,000 per week.

Win bonuses?

Just training the younger ones? I don't think that's working, as your 18 4 striker is now 18 3 and the 23 6 midfield lost skill, too. Looking at that change report, I'd be bricking it, dude. :heh:

Would anyone object to me reporting on the elite league next season? I'd prefer to report on the league I'm in to keep my interest in doing them :p

I would love that!

Hey guys a few 1st round matches didn't happen today. I know RP and Silverdale was ready I think Winston vs Co-op I dont know who was to blame so could you let me know.

Please please please check out the Round list and offical PR to see who your opponents are.

Co-op says his invite never came so he's though!

It's true, this was totally my fault, haven't been on the forums for a couple days and totally didn't know the matches were today :( the fans are gutted after Winston's heroic cup run last year... damn!

The Winston DV report

jt9k5t.png

Pretty decent, though I've now got a 20-5 forward - he has some brilliant sq's but 20-5 is poor in my book. Probably will keep him around, might get a double jump next season if I'm lucky and he'll be back on course...

Apart from that I'm very happy, though I'll be needing to invest in another decent old defender to survive in the elite league...

Edited by dan-likes-trees

Win bonuses?

Just training the younger ones? I don't think that's working, as your 18 4 striker is now 18 3 and the 23 6 midfield lost skill, too. Looking at that change report, I'd be bricking it, dude. :heh:

The 18-4 striker i only got in with 2 games to go, so it was inevitable he was going to lose skill with no playtime.

I'm trying something for the new season (aka) less players

My form shot up! Pretty much all on green arrows now.

+9 Change report, with only 6 visible. Not the greatest, but it was expected due to my generally below average form throughout last season. Worried that I'm spreading myself a bit too thin (all my players were positive) so I'm looking to make my squad a bit smaller next season.

My form shot up! Pretty much all on green arrows now.

Not surprised, playing against a stronger team may give a better form/dv increase as opposed to playing an equal team while playing a weaker team might not be as such a good idea as one might think. Which is why I want to play against fellow upper league teams!

I'll send out invites tomorrow to the not in cup/lost in cup teams unless someone sends me one.

Cup Draw hosted by Jimbob will be Sunday 8.30pm!

Chat link: http://www.n-europe.com/chat

Stream link:http://www.ustream.tv/channel/n-europe

2nd Round

Leeds M.O.T

Rising Phoenix

Silverdale Hotpot

Comrade Co-op

Real Peeps

Seahawks

Andys Allstars

DuDs Baggies

Hadens Rangers

Inter

The 64s

Colloconi

Bubbles FC

Recall United

Dragooooo

Yellow Submarine

I want to add something else that isn't about the cup. Before next season we are looking in good shape we have 30 players still and pretty much all of them will be active. But we will have lost Happenstance FC and Mcoy Sons and will only have two teams on our championship table, the two most recent ones Silverdale Hotpot and Inter.

I want to show every person in this thread this list:

Previous Champions

Champion Season

Intergalactico Stars 23

Silverdale Hotpot 22

Haden United 21

Essex Elites 20

Essex Elites 19

Mcoys Sons 18

Essex Elites 17

Dysonian Wanderers 16

Haden United 15

Dysonian Wanderers 14

Essex Elites 13

Roostophe Rovers 12

Haden United 11

Roostophe Rovers 10

Oddy 5-9

Haden United 4

Bayern Bru 3

Oddy 2

Happenstance FC 1

Before Inter and Silverdale there were champions who held that title multiple times, teams that dominated, Oddy didn't let another team win for five seasons. Rovers, Haden, Ell and Dyson held the cups between them for 11 seasons apart from a one season interruption by Mcoy.

You know how they did it?

The time is here for someone to shine to become a superstar. A new era is upon us.

Who among you wants it? Who among you wants to become a superstar? Who among you is the next Xpert 11 Legend.