N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 23: The highlight of the Summer

Haden

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nv9ops.png

Soooo close to completing the impossible. 80th minute winner for inter. Didn't take me chances!

Well played Nikos9!

Roll on the season.

What happened to the cup writeups btw?

Cheers @dan\-likes\-trees, you gave me a good run for my money...had me worried for a while there! Well played!

Real+Madrid+Vs+Barcelona.jpg

BridesheadRevisitedEp2b.jpg

The Elite League: The pinnacle of upper class living and luxury, however caution is advised discipline is needed to keep good fortune turning into tragedy.

Battlestar Odwinica

Bubbles FC

DuDs Baggies

Eights United

Happenstance FC

Intergalactico Stars

Madpool

Mcoys Sons

Silverdale Hotpot

The Comerade Co-op

downton_abbey_1724595c.jpg

The Middle League: A prestigious family that has good ranking and attracts interesting prospects but lives in unstable times and changes quickly.

AC Elites

Aqui1a All Stars

Dragooooo

Leeds M.O.T

Real Peeps

Rising Phoenix

Seahawks FC

The Sixty-Fourthers

Winston Gardens FC

Yellow Submarine

jeeves-wooster.jpg

Lower League: A classic gentleman, up for the odd misadventure but has help at hand and always seems to land on his feet.

Andys Allstars

Bayer Neverlusen

Chartreuse Bolts F.C.

Coloccini FC

Crisfield Seahawks

Cubic County

Emo Blades

Fedex United

Hadens Rangers

Recall United

Will sort Lottery out this weekend so be ready to pick your numbers if you are an alliance winner, league winner, Peeps winner, cup winner, reporter or recruiter. Who was the recruiter who brought in All Stars btw?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5zVnKzpMgp4kAi7vK0Vpvt1PP8nB_718kXnEzdTCCWJnr91_2

The spotlight is on: Seahawks FC vs Real Peeps

The last three results between these well matched teams has seen a win a piece and a draw. The last time Seahawks were at home was a draw so good luck picking this one! However Real Peeps has never beaten Seahawks at their ground. They have never had a first half without a goal.

I want you to predict the winner or if it is a draw and what the minute first goal will be scored.

The winner will pick the next spotlight even, I will keep a track of overall winners.

Guess! :grin:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqdd3i5yLFO-mdDy61-37JaSLtXUnSnUK_rkkFx_lSlK7U-6xFtA

Alliances: Pick your alliances! Last season myself, Rowan and Dud destroyed the competition. What alliance will be made this season that will be unbeatable?

Edited by Haden

Haden, what happens if there's a 0-0 draw? ;)

I'll go 1-1 with first goal in the 30th minute.

Interhawks: Myself, Seahawks FC and Crisfield Seahawks.

Spotlight: I guess a 3-1 Seahawks victory with the first goal coming in the 26th minute.

You're kicking me out of the wolfpac?! :( That's okay, you guys were weighing me down.

Yellow Sub is now a free agent.

You're kicking me out of the wolfpac?! :( That's okay, you guys were weighing me down.

Yellow Sub is now a free agent.

Yep, sorry...well i wouldn't say kicking you out, more like disbanding the group! :) You were indeed our biggest points scorer last season so we wouldn't want to hold you back again this time :wink:

Wolfpac are in desperate straights you should be glad to be out Zell, last season myself DuD and Silverdale took our next steps.

Silverdale won their first title, DuD was promoted and I enjoyed a successful first season and am now worth the 2nd highest amount of any team in the league.

Who wants to take the next step?

Will sort Lottery out this weekend so be ready to pick your numbers if you are an alliance winner, league winner, Peeps winner, cup winner, reporter or recruiter. Who was the recruiter who brought in All Stars btw?

I recruited the All Stars :)

You wanna stick together Haden?

Spotlight: Peeps win, first goal on 4 mins

Big time should be interesting for our alliance! Much harder challenge but if we are there or there abouts by the end of this season we would have done well :)