N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 23: The highlight of the Summer

Haden

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQymerS-2-vi9ULIPNcP9DCnz8eCqKdgfDQkAQEvPzM34GdVdDjJA

The table to determine the two lucky teams that will earn an automatic pass from the first round of the cup intensified as Coloccini maintained their slim lead but a strong pack of teams are chasing after them.

Leeds made history by being the only team in the minus numbers!

Coloccini FC 10

Rising Phoenix 9

Mcoys Sons 8

Aqui1a All Stars 8

Intergalactico Stars 8

Silverdale Hotpot 6

Winston Gardens FC 6

Battlestar Odwinica 6

Dragooooo 6

Real Peeps 6

Yellow Submarine 6

Hadens Rangers 5

Emo Blades 5

Recall United 5

Madpool 5

Andys Allstars 4

Chartreuse Bolts F.C. 4

AC Elites 4

Fedex United 3

Crisfield Seahawks 3

The Sixty-Fourthers 3

Bubbles FC 2

DuDs Baggies 2

Seahawks FC 2

Bayer Neverlusen 1

Eights United 1

Cubic County 1

Happenstance FC 0

The Comerade Co-op 0

Leeds M.O.T -1

Task 5: Set piece master, have you been practising your set pieces in training? Any goals from a result of a free kick or corner will earn you a point with a limit of 3 points in the next task.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5zVnKzpMgp4kAi7vK0Vpvt1PP8nB_718kXnEzdTCCWJnr91_2

Eights is on a roll as he is the only one who predicted his own loss.

Down to the lower league we look at two teams with youth on their mind, Bayern vs All Stars is the match to predict the result and I want you to guess how many players under 25 will be playing in that match?

Eights: 5

Peeps: 2

Leeds: 1

Ell: 1

battle-of-waterloo-greeting-of-wellington-and-blucher-before-the-belle-alliance-1815.jpg

Rangers, Baggies and RP stretch their lead as other alliances falter slightly. A quiet week in the alliance table.

Hadens Rangers, DuDs Baggies, Rising Phoenix: 23

Interhawks: Intergalactico Stars, Seahawks FC and Crisfield Seahawks: 20

Madpool, AC Elites, Bayer Neverlusen: 18

Real Peeps, Aqui1a All Stars, Coloccini FC - The Midnight Riders: 16

Sliverdale Hotpot, Leeds MOT:12

Spotlight: 3-1 & 13 players under 25!

Pretty much has to play faultless rest of the season if I'm going to have shot to pass Inter.

I do hope you win it MadDog. Would be incredibly painful to see the title go to the other side of Sussex...

Lol, I don't think there's much danger of that, my run in looks horrendous...i'm bound to suffer a few defeats!!

Won against Aqui1a 4-1. The midfield are on fire at the moment.

There are 5 teams fighting to not get relegated. I play 3 of those 5 teams in my remaining games. Got AC next.

I believe we can stay up if I can get results from the Elites, from the Submarines and then the Sixty Fourthers. I targeted roughly 7 wins at the start of the season, so it's looking like I'll need roughly that to stay up. It might even go to the final round of games.

Pulling away from 4th with another good victory. My tactics were spot on, I picked up on the weak midfield and crowded it out with a 3-5-2 and pressure. Took off my weaker forward after 60 mins if it was still a draw and then my old striker who's only used in emergencies came on and sealed the deal with a double.

Pretty good win today but ended up with a couple of players red carded despite playing carefully :( Shouldn't mess me up too much though.

Things are looking quite good right now. If I can keep my form up I may even be in with a chance of promotion - Though I really hope I don't get promoted :laughing:

Won against Aqui1a 4-1. The midfield are on fire at the moment.

There are 5 teams fighting to not get relegated. I play 3 of those 5 teams in my remaining games. Got AC next.

I believe we can stay up if I can get results from the Elites, from the Submarines and then the Sixty Fourthers. I targeted roughly 7 wins at the start of the season, so it's looking like I'll need roughly that to stay up. It might even go to the final round of games.

You got an absolute bargain for that new midfielder, he will single handedly save you!

Got a draw today but it won't be enough!

Narrow defeat but thought we played ok. Relegation still a possibility however.

Wow, me and Bubbles play on the final day of the season - that match could be the relegation decider, and I play DuD on the second to last day.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQymerS-2-vi9ULIPNcP9DCnz8eCqKdgfDQkAQEvPzM34GdVdDjJA

The table to determine the two lucky teams that will earn an automatic pass from the first round of the cup changes again as several teams added to their points total but again Coloccini proved to be the leader of the pack!

Coloccini FC 12

Rising Phoenix 9

Mcoys Sons 9

Aqui1a All Stars 9

Intergalactico Stars 8

Dragooooo 7

Hadens Rangers 7

Recall United 7

Silverdale Hotpot 6

Winston Gardens FC 6

Battlestar Odwinica 6

Real Peeps 6

Yellow Submarine 6

Madpool 6

Emo Blades 5

Fedex United 5

Andys Allstars 4

Chartreuse Bolts F.C. 4

AC Elites 4

The Sixty-Fourthers 4

Crisfield Seahawks 3

DuDs Baggies 3

Bubbles FC 2

Seahawks FC 2

Bayer Neverlusen 1

Eights United 1

Cubic County 1

Happenstance FC 0

The Comerade Co-op 0

Leeds M.O.T -1

Task 6: The Bard: This task will be a tribute to England's greatest playwright (not the NE member) compose a short poem, can be a mere two rhyming lines if you want on another members game from this coming Tuesday in the comments section. Participation gives a 2 point award the sharpest wit gains 4 points.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5zVnKzpMgp4kAi7vK0Vpvt1PP8nB_718kXnEzdTCCWJnr91_2

Well done to Peeps and Inter who both correctly predicted that Bayern would win and there would be 13 players under 25 played, Peeps just nicks it as his predicted score was closer.

Back up to the top league this time! Oddy vs Mcoy, what will the result be and we all know Oddy has a defence that would be the envy of most football managers, what will Oddys defensive rating be?

Eights: 5

Peeps: 3

Leeds: 1

Ell: 1

battle-of-waterloo-greeting-of-wellington-and-blucher-before-the-belle-alliance-1815.jpg

Rangers, Baggies and RP begin to run away with the alliance title as other alliances fail to follow their lead.

Hadens Rangers, DuDs Baggies, Rising Phoenix: 24

Interhawks: Intergalactico Stars, Seahawks FC and Crisfield Seahawks: 20

Madpool, AC Elites, Bayer Neverlusen: 18

Real Peeps, Aqui1a All Stars, Coloccini FC - The Midnight Riders: 16

Sliverdale Hotpot, Leeds MOT:11

At least I'm having success in the official league. Won my second title and a ticket to division 5. So one of the top 256 teams of around 1000 in the Final League. Also top scorer, top assist, top total points, most nominated player, most goals scored by team, least goals recieved and best goal difference. Best in everything!