NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 23: The highlight of the Summer

I'm doing exactly what we did most of the time last season. Boss games, other team has 1 chance and scores. Hit the post 40 times, have 800 shots.

Are you actually complaining you didn't win an away game where the other team guessed your tactics almost completely? Must be nice to have a better team than everyone else :blank:

I was thinking chances each if that's okay, sorry for the confusion.

Classic spotlight Eights will update Alliances and do Lottery tonight. Who is Crisfield Seahawks friend? He hasn't logged in for a while and he is a decent manager :(

Looking forward to the game today!

Also I reckon we might need two (I know it is early to think about it hehe) new managers for next season so keep it in mind if you have any friends how might have an interest. (Thanks)

Edited by Haden

Who is Crisfield Seahawks friend? He hasn't logged in for a while and he is a decent manager :(

Me. I've sent him a text to find out why but I'd imagine he knows he hasn't been on for a while as you get the reminder emails now so it's probably cos he's losing interest or something! Will let you know if he gets back to me.

Top of the league, bitches!

Cheers for drawing, lads.

If i only set tactics, this may have been a different outcome. Lucky for me, it was a draw.

Damn my forgetfulness.

Good performance against Silverdale. Finally time to relax with four easy matches in a row.

Me. I've sent him a text to find out why but I'd imagine he knows he hasn't been on for a while as you get the reminder emails now so it's probably cos he's losing interest or something! Will let you know if he gets back to me.

Yeh get him back he was doing well!

Quite happy with the draw before I learnt Jimbob didn't set tactics lol.

Ah well still in the fight for the top spots :D

Gutted. Lost 2-1 in a close game. I changed my playing strategy from Offensive to Normal before kick-off, as I thought that might give me some defensive balance. I'm happy that I didn't get thrashed, but gutted that I lost in a close game.

I can't say that I've been really embarrassed this season by any of the teams. Held my own, but with very little to show for it. Only got a point at Aqui1a last week, too. Could have ended up with four points if I had won there and drawn today. Instead, I have one.

Woe is me.

Yeh get him back he was doing well!

He says he's just been busy & will try to get back into it soon!

Firstly a big apology for my lack of involvement so far this season I really mean it when I say I am now back and ready to put in content and effort every step of the way. Thank you to everyone so far for make this such a good season!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5zVnKzpMgp4kAi7vK0Vpvt1PP8nB_718kXnEzdTCCWJnr91_2

Peeps wins the spotlight for predicting an Odwin victory with 8 chances. Sorry should have been on top of this earlier I will do a quick spotlight as Peeps didn't get the chance.

Ok Dragoooo vs Real Peeps, predict a winner or draw and how many yellow and red cards will there be in this game?

Eights: 3

Peeps: 2

Leeds: 1

battle-of-waterloo-greeting-of-wellington-and-blucher-before-the-belle-alliance-1815.jpg

Madpool, Elites and Bayer maintain the lead but the Interhawks move up to 2nd place, Peeps alliance is also moving on up while Silverdale and Leeds still look for a friend.

Madpool, AC Elites, Bayer Neverlusen: 21

Interhawks: Intergalactico Stars, Seahawks FC and Crisfield Seahawks: 20

Hadens Rangers, DuDs Baggies, Rising Phoenix: 19

Real Peeps, Aqui1a All Stars, Coloccini FC - The Midnight Riders: 16

Sliverdale Hotpot, Leeds MOT:13

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdhcWuZwq2Mkn_ffC8T5PgV0vvA4JtZhbXLg_37AS_cglc_hyaPA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQL7sPk6WidhuVaU9xuail7M7r9HN012oHaaAgbkjMNalqN3b_1

Congrats Milagi! Your VIP should arrive tommorow.

Lastly before I go I have two big announcements one about the Cup but I am mulling that one over.

The second one is about recruitment, basically I realise every season I say to you guys can you recruit and you have done great keeping this league as vibrant as it is.

Every recruitment made is vital and really keeps this league the fun and successful place it is.

I want to make a change to reflect that. Now successful recruiters will be put into their own separate lottery at the end of the season. If you recruit another team and you are the only one you are guaranteed a VIP membership.

I want so show my appreciation to everyone who is bringing in new managers.

And as we all know its all about the VIP

Btw VIP members check out change report on your team page very interesting!

Edited by Haden

Spotlight: I predict 3 yellow cards and 1 red.

And a draw

Edited by The Peeps

Spotlight: I predict 3 yellow cards and 1 red.

And who to win? :D