N-Europe

MARVEL Mafia Volume 1 : Armor Wars

ReZourceman

Well yeah you obviously cause radiation poisoning so you are the cause of the vomiting/hallucinating etc. I'm guess DuD and mr-paul both got that in their PMs too.

I don't see why you'd choose to do this to mr-paul after he came out with his role (the only one to do so before today?), especially after he said he is a tracker.

But I also don't see why you'd choose to be so open about your role when it's only making you look more scummy.

I'd rather be open, that way i got nothing to hide. Thats just my way of playing.

Edited by Jimbob

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 players, majority is 7.

Vote Jimbob ; 5 - mr-paul, DuD, Diageo, ReZourceman.

Vote Chairdriver ; 1 - Jimbob.

Jimbob utilised the editting technology.....his fate hangs in the balance. Elsewhere, two beacons began to beep more frequently.

@Paj\! @Tales @Yvonne

Inactivity helps no one. I'm not sure what to decide for Jimbob. I don't agree with Chairdriver's theory that the mafia are heroes as myself and mr-paul are good characters and I know at least I'm town. mr-paul seems a safe bet too. Jimbobs power is really scummy but his gameplay is not.

What time is the day set to end?

oh and @Chaidriver does it make sense for Jimbob to be forced into posting in green if he's Radiation Man?

@chairdriver sigh

Someone has a double vote up there, need to come clean.

And being Radioactive Man, i need to post in green. It's radioactive text after all. And Peeps is right, my powers may appear scummy but i am not playing scummy at all. If i am, then i'm playing it really badly.

A green character was attacked from the sky. Nearby a gargantuan character attempted to reach another character, but a dark green character stood in the way, resilient.

A cool character was hanging around the graveyard.

Elsewhere a cocky characters witnessed another character walking away from a location.

RESCUeE_MarvMasff.jpg

@mr\-paul

@Paj\!

@Yvonne

@Tales

With 11 players, the majority is 6.

Two beacons began flashing more frequently.

I'm a jailkeeper. I was roleblocked :(

What's the description / rationale behind your power?

Vote: Yvonne to keep up the pressure for her to speak.

Actually, that's her at 5 votes now. Remove vote, in case a mafia member swoops in and sees her off.

Yvonne you are General Ross. A townie.

General Ross (Influential, Air Strike) General Thunderbolt Ross has a double vote. You can target someone in the night phase and call an Air Strike on their location. This will roleblock that player and anyone targeting them.

targets too:

N1 - DuD

N2 - Rummy

N3 - Chairdriver

N4 - DuD (I was roleblocked)

So whoever blocked me last night got DuD killed. Doesn't say so much about them - could easily have been a townie mistake. Or a scum blocker who struck gold. Either way I don't think we'll see the RB come forward anytime this day phase.