NEurope
ReZourceman

MARVEL Mafia Volume 1 : Armor Wars

Transmission intercepted.

S.H.I.E.L.D. emergency channel.

A technological virus has emerged on the main database. All super villain ultra detainment centres locations have been compromised. All S.H.I.E.L.D. level 7 and above weapon caches locations have been compromised. All persons of interests and intel reports have been compromised. All S.H.I.E.L.D. safe houses and monitored witness protection details have been compromised.

On top of all this Nick Fury is absent without leave. Suspect Nick Fury has gone dark in relation to the virus. Man with a plan. I hope.

- Agent 404

Transmission over.

Two characters stand in a room. One of them enters some information into a computer. The room illuminates as hundreds of sceens light up all over the room, with several desk units, with keyboards, controls and files setup.

"The Virus has been a complete success, affecting exactly who we expected".

"Excellent", replied the second of the two persons. "There will be retaliation, no doubt. But we are prepared. Call in the others, it is time."

-------------

Standard Rules apply

- Day phases are 48 hours

- Night phases are 24 hours

- You CAN quote your PM, text only, not the custom made images.

- Mafia players have an orange background image with a yellow border.

- Non-mafia players have a blue background image with a yellow border.

- Have hax fun.

- Stop the virus.

Players

@mr\-paul

@Paj\!

@DuD

@Yvonne

@Tales

vote: no lynch I expect many nerdgasms in this game. Not only is it a Rez game but it's also a comic book theme!

Vote: ReZ

What did I say about retarded characters.

(though Vote:No lynch, of course)

vote: no lynch I expect many nerdgasms in this game. Not only is it a Rez game but it's also a comic book theme!

You're a nerdgasm!

Vote : No Lynch - 8 ; The Peeps, Chairdriver, Jimbob, Coolness Bears, MadDog, Rummy, mr-paul, ReZourceman.

Night One has begun.

"The target has been given." some lackies ran around, pressing buttons and aligning charts. A gigantic explosion encapsulated a large portion of the city, several figures emerged, injured. A large figure witnessed one of the emerging characters, and flew off.

A giant green creature moved through the city, followed by a red character, they walked by a tall dark green character.

The General received a phone call.

At the end of the night, a single figure was found, the first casualty of the battle.

Dormtr_Marvmaff.jpg

@mr\-paul

@Paj\!

@DuD

@Yvonne

@Tales

Day Two

With 14 players the majority is 8.

Doesn't feel like I'm very popular in this game lol, negatively targeted by multiple people.

I believe that somebody targetted me, and I just want to let them know that it was a bit of a silly thing to do :P

And no, no elaboration on that. It is something only they will understand hopefully, and I have no desire to out anybody quite as yet.

@DuD, why could nobody reach you? My power certainly isn't negative, so I shouldn't have been stopped by a protector, unless they were a protector of all abilities, which is a very scummy power. If that didn't happen, then why can you not be targeted?

If it wasn't clear, I was stopped when targeting DuD. I am relatively certain he knows what it was, too.

I got nothing, sorry guys. Will be back later though.

Hmm. Interesting choice of colour there. What's likely to happen if we to make you...say...disgruntled? Would we like you if you were...disgruntled? :P

Hmm. Interesting choice of colour there. What's likely to happen if we to make you...say...disgruntled? Would we like you if you were...disgruntled? :P

It would make for an interesting game though if i were disgruntled

If it wasn't clear, I was stopped when targeting DuD. I am relatively certain he knows what it was, too.

How do you that it was because you targeted DuD and not that you power would have failed no matter who you targeted?

2 people targetting DuD, none reached him. Need to investigate this further me thinks

Very interesting. Would be good to know if it is to do with DuD, or some kind of protective power of someone else.

I'd even go as far to speculate that DuD could be the mafia killer and on certain nights cannot be targeted.