NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

This is currently my most anticipated WiiU game. I'll be buying it day 1 and I'll be picking up a proper gaming headset for it too... that's right, I'll be a sound whore! CANNOT WAIT!!!

First COD with you guys, I look forward to it!

Welcome to the team! Now with the Wii U power it'll be six on a team instead of five. What's more, we'll be getting ground war too, so even if we go over six we can play 9 vs 9! More spaces on the team and now extra players to fill them - it's all good :smile:

Welcome to the team! Now with the Wii U power it'll be six on a team instead of five. What's more, we'll be getting ground war too, so even if we go over six we can play 9 vs 9! More spaces on the team and now extra players to fill them - it's all good :smile:

Oh, I'd love to join the team (I'm not very good though). Getting this day 1, but exporting from UK to Taiwan. So will be about 2 weeks behind you guys setting it up. Haven't had a CoD blast for about 2 years, can't wait.

I'm worried about the advantages of playing with the touch screen over Wiimote. Most Wiimote players I imagine wouldn't trade off, but, I was thinking maybe about an attachment for the uPad to fit it to your forearm (it's supposed to be quite light remember ) so you can still play with the Wiimote and call in Kill Streaks on the uPad like the mother fcking Predator.

Honestly, just do a dry run... what'd you think? With a Headbanger in as well, you'd look like a right donkey. : peace:

You'll have to setup 1st & 2nd teams and a youth academy.

Oh, I'd love to join the team (I'm not very good though). Getting this day 1, but exporting from UK to Taiwan. So will be about 2 weeks behind you guys setting it up. Haven't had a CoD blast for about 2 years, can't wait.

You're on! The more the better - and if we get great numbers we'll just split into smaller groups like we did on Black Ops. I'll look forward to seeing you after the 30th :)

I'm worried about the advantages of playing with the touch screen over Wiimote. Most Wiimote players I imagine wouldn't trade off, but, I was thinking maybe about an attachment for the uPad to fit it to your forearm (it's supposed to be quite light remember ) so you can still play with the Wiimote and call in Kill Streaks on the uPad like the mother fcking Predator.

Honestly, just do a dry run... what'd you think? With a Headbanger in as well, you'd look like a right donkey. : peace:

The touch screen will no doubt be great for stats, maps, load-outs and bringing in streaks. But when it comes to gun play there's not going to be anything better than the Wii remote to ensure pure precision and fast movement for aiming.

As I intend to be a killing machine - but in HD this time - I'm sticking with the Wii remote set-up. I'll defo have a go with the tablet though.

As for both at once - keep dreaming mate haha

Tell you what, it's not far off what this guy's talking about in this vid:

IGN first impressions: http://uk.ign.com/videos/2012/09/13/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-wii-u-first-impressions

As long Nintendo don't f-up the online infrastructure but even improve and innovate, the Wii U version of this game HAS, that's HAS to be the definitive version.

WOW, so even if you're using the remote and nunchuck you can still have the tablet displaying the map and the game information as well! That's awesome. He also says it's real innovation.

I hope this version pulls some of the XBOX and PS3 players over to Wii U as it's clearly the best version.

WOW, so even if you're using the remote and nunchuck you can still have the tablet displaying the map and the game information as well! That's awesome. He also says it's real innovation.

I hope this version pulls some of the XBOX and PS3 players over to Wii U as it's clearly the best version.

Yep, and mess around with your control settings and that for the mote/pro controllers. So long as the online's solid, serious players will move to Wii U and come to terms with why the Wiimote is the only way to play. And bring on the Predator arm strap :p

With any luck the sane ones will jump ship to Wii U, while the immature players will carry on hating all thing Nintendo and stay put. I'm shifting from 360 to Wii U for Blops 2 so I can get away from the idiots that seem to infest Xbox live.

Haha I bet even if this does (and likely will) end up as the definative version (much like the Aliens game will end up being too) you'll still get 360 and PS3 players going..."it's on a Wii it sucks just cause of that and Nintendo don't have "hardcore" games" :nono:

Cool I can't wait for this game I was a PS3 player and I be geting my first COD game on a Nintendo console and I hope this has DLC aswell and hardened packege I say the bottom one is WiiU

Guess the Wii U & PS3 version. Who wants to play?

Early footage vs final footage?

Early footage vs final footage?

Could be, it's a theory. If you look though, the PS3 version looks more settled, where as the cop car and pink graffiti on the wall look to be floating on the U version, so which one is more finial than the other?

Edited by madeinbeats

Could be, it's a theory. If you look though, the PS3 version looks more settled, where as the cop car and pink graffiti on the wall look to be floating on the U version, so which one is more finial than the other?

I say the bottom one is final

It's totally unfair to declare anything because it's all still being developed. I think the U version will end up with a similar difference in image quality shown here though.

Can I prebook a slot in the academy? I'm gonna need all the help I can get to be as good as the rest of you are going to be.

Can I join the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 clan and I won't be playing with a microphone

Can I join the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 clan and I won't be playing with a microphone

Why won't you be playing with a microphone?

Communication is key on COD.

No excuses not to use the mic on Wii U.

Why won't you be playing with a microphone?

Communication is key on COD.

No excuses not to use the mic on Wii U.

I don't like talking on the microphone

Can't wait for this game. Especially can't wait to add grande launcher to my guns and spam it like a mother fucker and hear the screams of zechs!