NEurope
Marcamillian

February draw a day

Oh wait, I worded that wrong! It looks fine when I open it on my computer, but then when I upload it, the colours go all wonky. So it has to do with web colours I think. I tried saving it for web but still had the same problem. =(

More protomen sketches, this time from Act I. Looking forward to having the time to go back and making proper concept art from each of these frames.

tumblr_lzbmtkdlqh1qemvljo1_500.jpg

I don't have enough Thanks for this thread. Honestly loving everything. Eenuh's last picture and tiger are brilliant, Sprout's make me smile, and I'M IN LOVE WITH MAGNUS

Amazed I've gotten so far already, didn't think I'd be able to keep this up!

Found this texture and just had to draw something in it.

feb13.jpg

That's probably my favourite one of yours so far, Ine!

Day13.png

We'll work together.

We'll follow you forever.

Ah... So this is love...

Yesterdy's drawing was my issue of Qinc, which can be found on my site.

For today? Some concept art for my new animated film.

tumblr_lzcpvhSKJ91r5ejtko1_500.png

tumblr_lzcpvhSKJ91r5ejtko2_500.png

Oh wait, I worded that wrong! It looks fine when I open it on my computer, but then when I upload it, the colours go all wonky. So it has to do with web colours I think. I tried saving it for web but still had the same problem. =(

So it's fine on your computer but changes by the time it's in your browser? That wouldn't be strange if you were using an image sharing site, but they're on your own server.... Do you upload them with an ftp program or through some image manager on your site's admin area?

Try converting your pic to sRGB color space before uploading.

So it's fine on your computer but changes by the time it's in your browser? That wouldn't be strange if you were using an image sharing site, but they're on your own server.... Do you upload them with an ftp program or through some image manager on your site's admin area?

Try converting your pic to sRGB color space before uploading.

I use an ftp program (though I used to use tsohost's file manager before I figured out how to use the ftp program =P ). I think I've managed to fix it after lots of fiddling around with settings...

Though now I have the same problem with the file when I try to upload it to a different site, where I have to upload it as a TIFF file in CMYK. =(

I wish computers would just do what I want them to do haha.

Wow! So much awesomeness in this thread. You guys rock! Unfortunately, I don't know how to draw and so won't be able to submit anything, but I just wanted to show my gratitude for this thread, some truly great stuff here. Thanks for sharing. :)

Gay little card I made my boyfriend.

Don't laugh. It's what he wanted.

Must... resist... urge to laugh...

Nah, it's sweet. :p

Day14-2.png

Hey, Link! Caught a pig?

Nice job! Go take it to Rose.

She'll give you rupees!

Edited by Sprout

Don't really have the time/energy today to do a proper drawing, so I just did a quick thing. Sorry!

feb14.jpg

mega cuteness hamish! My 14th entry is gonna be a photo finish...

tumblr_lzepztux3L1qemvljo1_500.jpg

Made it! This time a study of a famous old hoax...

The mini Hamish in Magnus' one looks exactly like you. Except the tongue. Obviously.