N-Europe

Name That Game: 2012 Edition

Dog-amoto

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, arrived late to the party. Recognized Starwing on the spot, and it wouldn't be hard to find which Megaman it was, either.

2. De Blob 2

9. Battalion Wars

I feel like I should be able to recognize Number 1, but it isn't ringing any bells.

Dang, arrived late to the party. Recognized Starwing on the spot, and it wouldn't be hard to find which Megaman it was, either.

2. De Blob 2

9. Battalion Wars

I feel like I should be able to recognize Number 1, but it isn't ringing any bells.

Both wrong there I'm afraid, Jonnas.

Picture one is probably the least well known of all the games but I urge everyone to go play it once they find out what it is - if they haven't already that is.

Woot! :yay:I almost guessed Heroes first, but then I remembered the level selection screen in Generations is mostly white.

Now, that Number 1 is still familiar... Cannon Fodder, maybe?

I wanted to use a Sonic game and almost went with Adventure 2 but I figured the Generations level select would make for a better picture.

And no, it's not Cannon Fodder.

Well it has been 24hrs and two still remain so ok, I'll give a clue for each.

1. This spin off to an existing franchise was never released in North America and whilst it might not be ringing any bells with you just yet, it will once you find out what it is.

9. When a stadium just won't cut it anymore, you have to think bigger. Oh, and just to be nice, we'll help you out if you're having trouble remembering what it is we're talking about.