N-Europe

I'm running the London Marathon! Please donate to Macmillan for me!

Mr-Paul

Hello!

I've been spamming this everywhere else over the internet so why not here as well? :D

I will be running the London Marathon on Sunday 22nd April 2012. Scary stuff.

I am running to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support, in memory of my uncle who sadly passed away before his time in September 2011.

It has always been an ambition of mine to run the marathon, but I did intend on waiting until after I had finished university before applying.

However, in a moment of madness, along with some friends, I went ahead and applied lin the ballot last Spring. Surprisingly, I won a place through the ballot, but my friends escaped from the ordeal. Not one to give up, I am going ahead with training for this mammoth task in my last term of uni!

I beg of you to please donate whatever you can for this great cause and to support me through the tough times I will face through training and the race itself.

The link to donate is: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/paulmuchmore

And if you are free and in London, support on the big day would be much appreciated!

THANKS!

Bloody hell Dannyboy! What a generous donation. Thank you so much, it really is so so so appreciated and I cannot thank you enough. That money will go a long way to helping those suffering. I must now do you proud when the race day comes!

These donations are really helping to motivate me to train harder, so keep them coming!

• 1 month later...

Just a little update, training is going pretty well considering how busy I've been at uni, and I'm running the Milton Keynes half marathon tomorrow.

Hoping for a time around 2 hours. Then will push on for the next seven weeks until the big day! If John Bishop can do three marathons in three days, after rowing the channel and cycling 200 miles, I should be able to do one!

I've raised almost £400 in online donations so far, please help me push this total even higher with whatever you can afford to donate, it really does motivate me when I receive a donation and is going to a great cause.

CLICK ME!

THANKS N-E :)

Haha, I got your email and at first thought it was spam till I noticed the sender name.

HHmmm... odd I just tried twice but keep getting an error message at the end.

Sorry dude I'll try again tomorrow or during the week

Haha, I got your email and at first thought it was spam till I noticed the sender name.

HHmmm... odd I just tried twice but keep getting an error message at the end.

Sorry dude I'll try again tomorrow or during the week

Bloody Irish, always causing trouble :p

No problem, and thanks!

Do we have to pay up front? I forget/its late/I haven't given to one of these in ages/I'm tired/why do you look so sad in the photo?

You can choose to donate after I've done it, but in that case I will ask for more off of you :p

I don't think I look sad. I look thoughtful!

Yesterday I completed the Milton Keynes Half Marathon in a time of 2:01:10, which I was pretty pleased with, considering the wind, rain, and even snow!

Was on track to do it under two hours (did the first 6.5miles in 57 mins) but a hilly last mile and horribly blistered feet pushed me just outside of that time. Still, I was pleased with my performance, got very heavy legs now, need to recover and push on towards the big event, 47 days to go!