N-Europe

Cloak and Dagger Mafia

The Peeps

I think I become untargetable because I didn't do anything.

As far as my assumption of mafia games go, just because you redirect someone doesn't mean you automatically use your power if you didn't send a target to begin with.

Except I managed to redirect mr-paul, when he didn't send a target. How about that? I can redirect players who weren't doing anything.

Yes, because I'm not feeling the rest of what you've been saying. First you redirect, now you persuade. So now you're claiming you don't redirect but you pick someone and what? Give them a name and see if they bite?

As far as the rest of your claims go I consider it lies and this Aquila/Danny swapping conclusion flawed. I targeted Danny, he got my recommendation as he admits, as far as I was concerned my business was concluded for the night. If I got redirected to Aquila I was not made aware of it.

*sigh* Redirection is slang we're used to as players, as in, I pick someone, and redirect them to a target of my choice.

My results PMs just say "persuade, convince, talk him into, etc." as part of the flavour, but the result is the same. In that particular night, the PM only said "persuade", the exact method was left unclear.

Either way, if you really targeted Danny, there's no chance you reached him, so we have to ask aqui1a. @Aqui1a: Were you redirected to Jayseven on Night 3?

If aqui1a was redirected, I'll lay off your back. If he wasn't, the contradictions remain.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rummy, I don't think being silent is going to help you in the eyes of many.

I can confirm that Jonnas can do what he claims to - I was made to do something when I wasn't going to.

Eevil, your story really does not add up to me. You say you do nothing at night, just go home. You do something in the day, and we suspect that someone can play around with other people's posts - seen in the cases of jayseven and Yvonne. It makes me wonder of how much anyone has said we can trust, but I guess we have to go somewhere.

It's not that I'm meaning to be silent, I'd just like another night or two at this point in the game to actually be a bit useful. If I tell you then I'm fairly sure I won't get such a thing unless a protector is happy to protect me. All I'm saying is that I don't have my original power, and the power I do have was revealed by someone else already.

But without saying what you did, theres no chance anyone can prove/disprove your whereabouts last night!

You are the only one left to have made the attempted kill.. your not at the luxury of sitting silent, if your not the attempted killer we need information to find out whos lying!

If you sit silent my vote will stand, i cant say how lenient the others will be, but you may not have to worry about the nights, you'll have to get through the day!

EEVIL's story doesn't add up for me. On the night in question, all three parties (aqui1a, Dannyboy and Jonnas) worked/found out that the first two had been switched and that Jonnas, who originally targeted auqi1a, instead redirected Dannyboy. If EEVIL claims to have targeted Dannyboy for his redirection, then he would have gone to aqui1a instead. And saying you've forgotten to send in targets every single other day is just really convenient. My guess would be that he wanted to come up with a role claim, saw that Jonnas had redirected Dannyboy and thought claiming to do the exact same thing (thus having no obvious effect) would get him off. Sadly he forgot about the swapping. I'm afraid I'm just not buying it.

Vote: EEVILMURRAY

Actually I agree with DuD and mr-paul. I don't think EEVIL is telling the truth, but I'd much rather know what Rummy was doing first - I'll place my vote back on EEVIL later if necessary.

Change Vote: Rummy

Who was being controlled yesterday, by the way? I kind of assume they can't come forward but I certainly think it will have been one of the people voting for me...

Right, if I told you I targeted Dohnut the night before and Jimbob last night, will you leave me alone for at least another night or two? If I tell you what I know, I don't see survival on the cards.

I'm only going to be more use with another night or two of work, we're so close in numbers I honestly think this is crucial.

Either way, if you really targeted Danny, there's no chance you reached him, so we have to ask aqui1a. @Aqui1a: Were you redirected to Jayseven on Night 3?

If aqui1a was redirected, I'll lay off your back. If he wasn't, the contradictions remain.

Here's some quotes i've taken from day 4..

How many people are claiming to have been redirected last night?

I too was redirected.. I originally targeted aquila due to his lack of input so far, but after a conversation with another agent i was more inclined to target someone else.

Yeah, this is exactly what happened with me. I tried redirecting aqui1a, ended up redirecting Dannyboy. So, it had something to do with aqui1a, probably.

so jonnas switched dannyboy and aqui1a. How is this an 'enforcer' role?

This next one was my reply to jayseven.. just to clarify incase its not clear' date=' i was redirected from Aqui1a to Jayseven.

If it was just something to do with aquila i dont think so as i ended up targetting you.

Last night I targeted myself, and found that nobody else had targeted me.. so what's been said would make sense.

Do you know who you were redirected to? If it's me, Aqui1a and I seem to have been swapped last night by the new owner of the swap power.

No, Jonnas was a victim of the switch, he didn't cause it. It would indeed appear Aqui1a and I were switched, but to make sure we need to find out if I was the one that DuD ended up at.

Quoted this because I obviously hadnt made it clear enough earlier, i ended up at Jayseven.

I dont know if these help with the Eevilmurray saga?

Also Im not the other protector.. I would have thought it obvious what my power was from what i said in my first post today?

Sorry, I mixed you up with aquil1a, DuD.

As for what I'm saying, I'm trying not to say anything! But I will, for now, Vote:Jimbob.

No.

I want to know what your power is.

I protect from negative effects.

I protected myself the night before last and got a PM saying that I stopped one intruder. Which means your power is a negative power.

So what is your power, and why did I have to stop you when you approached me?

Then this complicates things, as I still don't trust you after the lynch on Yvonne. I also doubt there's two townie protectors, so I have to hope I don't pick wrongly. I'm gonna ready through the thread and then I'll make my decision.

Right, you've already painted a massive target on your head and if you keep going on about how you don't trust me or aqui1a then you're not exactly going to get protection, are you? I don't trust you at all - you said you targeted me yesterday, and I stopped someone trying to do something negative to me, suggesting your mystery power isn't actually as great as you're making out. Maybe that's why you didn't admit it yesterday...?

Surely if our powers had switched, wouldn't I be the Doctor now?

I don't get PMs, I didn't get any last night.

@uəʌəsʎɐɾ

I thought your power was somekind of mirror thing? so how did you find out all of this?

Dont know if that @tag will work as on my phone and it doesnt recognise the characters

My new power (and jimbob's old one, make of that what you will, those of you who think he is mafia) -- either I can mirror, so anyone who targets me targets themselves, or I can trace someone without being targetable.

Come to think of it, it effectively means I'm invisible and/or invincible at night, and I can't be night-killed. Which makes for a rather nice mafia role... doesn't it?

Vote: Jimbob

based on this alone.

Right, I've been through the thread, searching for all posts by aqui1a and dohnut and scribbling some brief notes, I still don't know who to trust but one of them must be town;

Aquila has posted very sparesly, and a lot of the time in a absent minded way asking what happened, or saying he had no info, or didn't know what the writeups were saying. DuD was redirected away from him? Jonnas had issues targetting him, he claimed to target himself and nobody targetted him. He voted for Yvonne despite saying he didn't get it. Again posted that he wasn't keeping up. He was disproved at a point by DuD. He asked today whose PM he was supposed to have got last night.

Dohnut was apparently roleblocked. Refused to say what he did, DuD backed him up. DuD found him suspicious but then didn't. Constantly claims to have 'done nothing'. Yvonne found him as mafia. Dohnut instigated the lynch on Yvonne claiming Yvonne was lying, turned out town. Very reserved with info. Often saying 'did nothing' or being vague. Claims to have only targetted himself which is difficult to verify/verify power. Claims to be confused about someone trying to target him night before last, 'not sure' if someone did or not. Asking to know who did try to target him.

So, two apparent protectors and I don't trust either of them. @Aqui1a @Nintendohnut, I ask for protection from whichever one of you is town tonight. I still, for some reason, really distrust Dohnut. He instigated and pushed the lynch on Yvonne quite hard, claiming Yvonne made a false claim, last minute withdrawing vote and replacing it(which I view as a mafia play to try to pretend he was 'uncertain' then replaced the vote). His claims are only verifiable by himself, mainly. I tried to target him that night and he's untargettable. DuD seems to defend/back him up a lot(go through the thread and ctrl+f 'dohnut').

I'm very uncertain, because despite all this and my VERY niggling suspicion that dohnut is town, aqui1a has acted very quiet and he only saved Tales by chance last night. So again I ask that out of @Aqui1a and @Nintendohnut, I hope to god this isn't just an awesome play by BOTH of you and whoever's town does protect me tonight.

I've already told you I got power swapped, and revealed my previous targets, and I did push Yvonne for answers the same day. I was given the investigative power, and since I have tried to target Nintendohnut(got no PM back) and Jimbob(got an evil result). I've wanted to hold on and investigate a few other people to get a solid list, so that when I die we could have at least a list of mafia targets to go for.

For the record, if for some reason I don't survive tonight, the people I suspect are Jimbob, Nintendohnut, DuD and possibly aqui1a/Eevilmurray.

(the reason I find the Yvonne lynch quite significant is that Yvonne had come forward as an investigator)