N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Haden

If I can't win the league now i might aswell just quit X11 altogether. :p

What happens with the league structure? Do more teams come up from the middle league?

More teams will stay up before middle league teams are drafted it will be interesting times when I press that create season button in a week :p

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to sign up for a new team with a whole new account.

Finish off the tournament with my original account then resign from both teams. Then I can apply for manager of my new team with my original account and VIP will be transferred over?

Haden, Charlie and possibly Elites. With all of you making new teams...

*Haden makes an attack at Mad dog and is restrained and removed from the press conference*

allow me to introduce you to your replacement. Brian "the king" Mcoy (Mcoy has now won the title for each league thanks to this season)

KUU COO KACHOO Haden is gone!

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Haden, Charlie and possibly Elites. With all of you making new teams...

*Haden makes an attack at Mad dog and is restrained and removed from the press conference*

allow me to introduce you to your replacement. Brian "the king" Mcoy (Mcoy has now won the title for each league thanks to this season)

KUU COO KACHOO Haden is gone!

Why only possibly Elites :'(

I'm going to sign up for a new team with a whole new account.

Finish off the tournament with my original account then resign from both teams. Then I can apply for manager of my new team with my original account and VIP will be transferred over?

I think the VIP remains with your account, i thought it was only for the team you purchased it for. Both mine have VIP on the teams.

I'm basically starting again with my midfield, going to make Recall a pretty well developed team ready to fight for a place in the Elite league.

Edited by Jimbob

@MadDog @ReZourceman

So trying to work out what is going to happen in the leagues next season...

If Roostophe are leaving it means 4 will go up from the middle league. 3 teams have reset so no one in the elite league will get relegated. But if Roostophe have quit then Intergalactico will be promoted alongside Mcoys, Happenstance and Leeds.

With Inter going up, Emo Blades won't get relegated and with no teams coming down from the middle league, DuDs and Bubbles will also be promoted.

Cube has reset and I don't know what's happening with Dyson so there's even a possibility for Dragooooo to come up from the lower league...

How many new teams are coming in? I only know of Zell and Milagi's teams (not counting the resetters)

Edited by The Peeps
Automerged Doublepost

N-Euro Cup Round 2

****Dragooooo 0-3 Mcoys Sons****

Dragooooo were looking to maximise their squad’s strength with a 4-4-2 formation while Mcoys Sons opted for a suppressive 4-5-1 to overpower their opponents. Mcoys Sons took an early lead when Dexter MacAlley took a shot from inside the penalty area and scored in the 4th minute but Dragooooo managed to shut out the rest of Mcoys chances in the first half. As the second half progressed, it was clearly a one-sided game as Mcoys Sons kept pushing their opponents and taking shots on goal but Dragooooo were doing a fine job keeping Sons at bay, at least until the 69th minute when Wyatt Rufus scored from a header. It was taking all of Dragooooo’s efforts to keep Mcoys Sons from scoring again which unfortunately stopped them from creating any chances of their own and in the 86th minute, Mcoys Sons sealed their fate with a final goal coming from Dexter MacAlley.

****DuDs Baggies 2-0 Bubbles FC***

The fans were promised a close game as these two evenly-matched teams came together but it turned out to be quite one-sided. DuDs took full advantage of their squad and home advantage by playing 4-4-2 but Bubbles risked a 4-3-3 away which left them too weak in the midfield. The first half went by without any goals but not from lack of trying. DuDs had 4 attempts on goal in the first half while Bubbles could not get close. Late in the second half of the game, Bubbles defences finally broke down after multiple attacks from an unrelenting Baggies team who were able to score in the 68th minute with a header from Rory Ashe. DuDs kept up their offensive game and scored again in the 86th minute as Val Livett scores from a shot in the penalty area.

*****Seahawks FC 1-1 The Comerade Co-op****

Seahawks stay true to their reliable 4-3-3 while Co-op counter with a 4-4-2. The first goal came from Seahawks in the 19th minute as Jeremias Ríos scores from a header but it was the only attempt on goal from either team in the first half. The second half was more frantic as Co-op got an early goal in the 50th minute to equalise, goal scorer was David Chmutov. Now that the score was level again, both teams pushed their offence to get a lead. Seahawks were more comfortable in attacking as the home side and managed more chances on goal but neither team were able to score again. The game ends in a draw which means Seahawks go through with 5 chances against 3.

****Haden United 1-1 Intergalactico Stars*****

Both teams look to dominate the midfield with 4-5-1 formations and although Haden United is the stronger team on paper, Intergalactico Stars have the better coach and their tactics today prove it. Intergalactico played a rough first half as they strived to keep United under wraps which sent a couple of bookings their way but it was worth it as they scored in the 41st minute with a long range shot from Nikolai Volkoff. With two chances against none and the first half ending 1-0, Intergalactico looked set to take victory. In the second half, United managed a couple of attempts on goal but not as many as Intergalactico, however it was United who scored next in the 78th minute as Favio Sbaccanti scores from a header. The final minutes counted down and Intergalactico had done enough to go through, all they needed to do was keep United from creating any more chances and when the final whistle blew, Intergalactico were ahead with 6 chances against 2. They may be out of the cup but Haden United walk away with their best ever home result against Intergalactico Stars.

The Sixty Fourthers 3-2 Recall United

The 64s lined up with an attacking 3-4-3 formation against a defensive Recall side that was set up with 5-4-1. Recall landed the first goal as Whitesite fed Streep a set piece cross which he slotted in. Just before half time the 64s defender Hagolahi smashed in a vital goal to make it 1-1. This game was so close and the crowd was on a knifedge, after the break Hunter whipped in a ball that Celbridge dinked in to make it 2-1 to Recall. Kurdi and Diz combined to bundle the ball home mere minutes later to make it 2-2. In the middle of a flurry of substitutions Osman dodged and flew past defenders to make a wonderful run, he hit his shot into the top right hand corner of the Recall net to send the 64 fans into raptures a wonder goal from the captain. The game still went back and forth but the 64s won it! An amazing game that sees the 64s advance, Recall bow out having known they gave it their all.

Silverdale 5-1 Madpool

Silverdale lined up with a 4-5-1 against a Madpool side sporting a 4-4-2 formation, a reversal of their usual set ups. This game was on fire from the moment the ref blew the whistle, Jerome smacked in a perfect long range shot to put Silverdale ahead. Hope then crossed in a ball for Wacek to volley home to make it 2-0, Gay rounded in a corner for Galisteu to hit home to bring Madpool back into the game. But to be honest it was all Silverdale, in the end it was 11 chances to 1. Luz, Calderwood and Hope scored to secure the win and Silverdale fans rejoiced. Silverdale seem to have Madpools number and this is devastating for now and worrying for Madpools future.

Essex Elites 0-3 Bayern Bru

This was a last meeting between two great rivals. Elites lined up with an even 4-4-2 as did Bru. The first half was very uneventful, the Elites edged it out with a chance but not much happened. Not until the 2nd half did the action pick up, first Helder crossed a ball into Temizkanoglu who headed it in, before Helder scored one of his own. Gurrutxaga headed one in soon after to secure Bru the win after a blitz of goals. The Elites were stunned and out, Bru fans sang all day and night after this epic victory.

Eights United 4-0 Leeds MOT

Eights United set out to claim their quarter final spot against Leeds Mot. Eights played a solid 4-4-2 against a 4-3-3 from Leeds. United won the midfield battle and dominated straight away. Svavson, Capwell and Yusri scored for them in the first half. Svavson hit in another one to make it 4-0 in the second half. United march on as one of the new faves of this tourney.

Peeps do you want to divide the semis?

We still need to do reports for:

The Sixty Fourthers vs Silverdale Hotpot

Eights United vs Intergalatigo Stars

Bayern Bru vs DuDs Baggies

Mcoys Sons vs Seahawks FC

don't we? :p

If I knock out these reports tomorrow, do you want to do the semis?

We still need to do reports for:

The Sixty Fourthers vs Silverdale Hotpot

Eights United vs Intergalatigo Stars

Bayern Bru vs DuDs Baggies

Mcoys Sons vs Seahawks FC

don't we? :p

If I knock out these reports tomorrow, do you want to do the semis?

Sorry I am tired lol I meant divide the quarter finals :P