NEurope
MoogleViper

As you can see, we've had our eye on you for some time now, Mr. Andersson.

I'm flattered you took the time to bake me a cake (the detail in that hand is truly astonishing - not to mention the faces!), but for future reference, my name's Magnus, not Melissa. :p

You guys all suck at Facebook stalking. :heh:

I don't.

I just don't care about you.

(p.s. happy birthday)

I don't.

I just don't care about you.

(p.s. happy birthday)

In that case, I'm going to stop taking those pictures I've been posting just in case you were watching. :sad:

(P.S. I love you.)

You guys all suck at Facebook stalking. :heh:

Don't worry, I found you as soon as you mentioned my real name. Couldn't let that skate by.

Happy birthday too I suppose. But since there is only an hour left in the day it is more of a happy hour.

Don't worry, I found you as soon as you mentioned my real name. Couldn't let that skate by.

Ah, yes. Herojan: the least sucky person in this thread. :smile:

When it comes to stalking, I mean.

Convenient he only mentioned he found you after everyone gave clues in this thread.

Yes, I'm sure he needed the confidence boost from being the best at internet stalking. :heh:

Actually, we were discussing Facebook weeks ago in the chat room.

Convenient he only mentioned he found you after everyone gave clues in this thread.

Yes, I'm sure he needed the confidence boost from being the best at internet stalking. :heh:

Actually, we were discussing Facebook weeks ago in the chat room.

So there. Peeps was there too and he had trouble searching for some reason. Might be because his vision is based on movement.

Just thought i'd pop in and wish you a Happy Birthday once more, this time belated. Hope it was good for you today.