N-Europe

Is anyone from Holland and would recieve a parcel and send it on to me?

flameboy

Do we know any dutch members??.

Me & Fused King (at the very least) say hi!

Boss needs to order something that will only ship to Holland so would someone recieve it and forward to his address here in UK obviously all costs will be covered? If so let me know on here or PM

PM sent.

It's drugs, it's totally drugs. :p

I’ll send him a little extra ;) :p.

No a Scream boxset that's not available here.

But.. Why do we have something here what’s not available in the UK? No ETA on UK release? What about US import? Oh well, doesn’t really matter to me.

But.. Why do we have something here what’s not available in the UK? No ETA on UK release? What about US import? Oh well, doesn’t really matter to me.

Sometimes random things like that happen. I had to import Caprica on Blu-Ray from France because nowhere else sold it.

Sometimes random things like that happen. I had to import Caprica on Blu-Ray from France because nowhere else sold it.

I'd had to import movies in that were once available in the UK, but are no longer or havn't been for years. Namely a Leslie Nielson movie and a few sitcom boxsets.

Me & Fused King (at the very least) say hi!.

Hello there : peace:.

Ok, i now know 2 dutch members. My bad :(

Yeah, well.. You’d (Or I would) expect a Scream boxset to be more internationally available, but like I said, I don’t care, if he wants / needs it from The Netherlands, I’m here to help.

Yeah bizarre it comes with a ton of extras that just aren't in any other versions.....I am about to write a PM back :)